- » Chicken Broccoli Chowder
Chicken Broccoli Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken broccoli chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken broccoli chowder recipes.
Wash broccoli; remove leaves and coarse stem ends.
Pour broth into large pot; bring to boil.
Add broccoli; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Cover; cook 10 minutes or until broccoli is just tender.
Remove broccoli with slotted spoon; chop into... - 41.2964
Tuna Broccoli Chowder
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the stock or broth and flour.
Cover and shake until well combined. (Or combine the stock or broth and flour in a blender and process until smooth.) Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan.
Stir in the onion... - 36.9509
In a medium saucepan bring 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Add broccoli and onion.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till broccoli is crisp-tender.
Do not drain.
Stir in condensed soup, milk, cheese, and pepper.
Cook and stir about 4 minutes or till heated... - 32.9512
1. Prepare the broccoli by trimming the leaves and coarse stems from the broccoli and cutting the stems and florets into bite-size pieces.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan bring the chicken broth to a boil, add the broccoli and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes... - 42.6693
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stems from the broccoli, and cut the stems and florets into bite-size pieces. Meanwhile, bring the chicken broth to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is... - 31.1871
1. Melt the butter in a heavy kettle and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the potatoes and saute for 4 minutes longer.
2. Add the broth, thyme, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the... - 28.5964
Chicken And Vegetable Chowder
This Chicken Vegetables Chowder is a perfect appetizer ! Replete with broccoli, mushrooms, corn and creamy potato soup, with thyme seasoning and garlic flavoring, this chicken breasts soup is a must for me before my favorite meals. You are welcome to comment... - 41.7219
Chicken And Corn Chowder
1. Place butter, carrots and bacon in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add broccoli, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients cover, on HIGH for six minutes. - 32.9692
Chicken And Vegetable Chowder
COMBINE all ingredients except half-and-half in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours or until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink in centers.
Stir in half-and-half.
Turn to HIGH.
Cover and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. - 36.9462
Quick And Creamy Chicken Chowder
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine soup and milk.
2 Whisk until smooth.
3 Stir in frozen vegetables with sauce cubes and sage. Cover.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
5 Stir until the sauce cubes dissolve. Add chicken... - 41.2557
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
Cut tomato into 8 wedges, then seed and cut wedges crosswise in half.
Set tomato aside.
In a large saucepan cook the bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 1... - 38.3796
Tasty Crab & Rice Chowder
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes). Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns... - 30.0754
Crab & Rice Chowder
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns bright green and begins... - 37.9516
In a large saucepan stir together frozen hash brown potatoes, frozen vegetables, chicken broth, basil, onion salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.8914
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
Freezer Chicken Mix
Place chicken and giblets in 6-quart Dutch oven.
Add just enough water to cover.
Add parsley, celery, carrots, onion, seasoned salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until chicken is done, about 45 minutes.
Remove chicken... - 45.5575