- » Chicken Breast Sweet Red Pepper
Chicken Breast Sweet Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken breast sweet red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken breast sweet red pepper recipes.
Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the... - 45.3738
Ginger Chicken With Sweet Red Peppers And Cashews
1. With a sharp knife, slice chicken on the diagonal into thin slices. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sake; marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add ginger root, green onions and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Drain chicken,... - 31.8044
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 31.752
Chicken, Zucchini And Red Pepper Stir Fry
Chicken, Zucchini And Red Pepper Stir Fry is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Chicken, Zucchini And Red Pepper Stir Fry is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.8423
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Chicken With Sweet Peppers
1. In a bowl, make a sauce by mixing the soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, ginger, cornstarch, salt, water, garlic, and green onions. Set aside.
2. Cut the chicken breasts crosswise (against the grain) into Winch strips. Core and seed the peppers, and cut them... - 36.9648
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Sweet Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large roasting pan, lay the unhusked ears of corn in a single layer, then rub the whole onion with olive oil to coat... - 46.0611
Baked Chicken With Clams & Red Potatoes
An easy baked chicken recipe that has the unique flavor of clams. Its baked in no time and ideal for days when time is a concern and good food is desired. Robin perfectly demonstrates this video recipe. - 104.654
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
Red Pepper And Chicken Spirals
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, mirin or sherry, vinegar, crushed peppercorns and 3 tablespoons of water for the sauce and keep aside.
2) Season the chicken with salt and crushed peppercorns.
3) Fit the scallions,... - 43.6609
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Chicken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
Chiken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry gives a great taste. The Sweet pepper fry gives Checken And Pepper Stri Fry a unique taste. The non Vegetarians must try this yummy Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry. - 42.8604
Grilled Duck Breasts With Red Onion Sauce
1 Peel the onions and slice them as thinly as possible (a food processor fitted with a 2mm slicing blade does this well).
2 In a heavy saucepan,heat fat or oil over medium heat.Add onions and cook stirring frequently, until they begin to wilt. Adjust... - 39.3246
Honey Sesame Chicken
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 119.375
Chicken With Sweet Pepper Sauce
1) Preheat the boiler to high.
2) To make sweet pepper sauce, roast the red peppers under the broiler for 20 minutes
3) Keep the roasted peppers into the paper bag and close the bag for 10 minutes.
4) Take a broth in a saucepan and bring... - 44.1338
Chicken And Sweet Peppers With Hoisin
1)Slice chicken diagonally into thin slices, less than 1/4 inch wide.
2)Mix soy and sherry and marinate the chicken in that mixture.
3)Chop onion coarsely mince ginger and put garlic through press.
4)Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok and add... - 45.6998
Moroccan Sweet-pepper Chicken
1. In a large pot, boil the chicken breasts until very tender, about 1 hour. (This is a great task to do ahead of time while getting other things done in your life.)
2. Shred the chicken on a cutting board and set aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or large covered... - 31.434
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 44.951
Low-fat chicken breasts stay juicy and delicious in the velvety, zesty sauce for this healthy Hungarian chicken dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Tangy meat dishes like this succulent chicken often benefit from red... - 35.6251
Chicken Breasts Poached In Basque Broth
These Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce is truly delicious ! Try this peppered chicken with garlic and bay leaf flavorings for your next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce here. - 36.6699
.italian Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the chicken, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until the chicken strips are browned on both sides.
Add the stock, lemon juice and oregano to the... - 32.0908
Fettuccine With Chicken And Mixed Peppers
The fettucini with chicken and mixed peppers is a colorful and fresh pasta recipe. Cooked with a medley of peppers, tomatoes and chicken with garlic, basil and red pepper flakes to flavor it, the fetuccini with chicken and pepper is a peppy pasta recipe. - 44.7065
Salmon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine chicken broth, shallots, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Reserve broth for another use.
Drain... - 45.3202
Chicken Breasts Miyako
Lightly pound each chicken breast with meat mallet.
Spread one side with mustard, and top with two pea pods and one-fourth the pepper strips.
Cut Brie into 4 pieces.
Place over red pepper strips.
Roll up each chicken breast and place in 1-quart micro-proof... - 39.6036
Chicken Breasts And Broccoli Florets With Tangy Carrot Dressing
1. The chicken breast pieces are to be poached for 10 minutes or these are to be poached till its raw pink color is gone
2. On prepared version the chicken breasts will feel firm when pressed with the back of a fork
3. Let the chicken pieces be cool in... - 46.2472
Fettuccine With Sweet Peppers And Onions
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside. Stir together the chicken broth and cornstarch; set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add frozen pepper mixture and pasta. Return to boiling;... - 36.2251
Brazilian Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the chicken pieces.
3. Bake the pieces for 8-10 minutes or as required.
4. 3. Take care so the meat may not get overcooked.
5. Let the baked pieces be cool in room... - 47.803
Sweet Pepper And Turkey Rolls
Cut the pepper into thin strips.
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half crosswise.
Cut each half into long thin strips.
Divide pepper and zucchini strips among the turkey breast ' slices.
Roll up turkey around vegetables.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Spray a... - 40.3685
Chicken Breasts Catalan
Sprinkle the chicken with half of the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper toweling.
Reduce the heat to moderate.
Add the... - 43.8537
Tuscan Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
For each roll, place one-fourth of the cheese, roasted peppers,... - 40.9276
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Chicken salads can get a little bland in flavor and color. Try this new twist that is full of fresh vegetables, the sweet taste of grilled pineapple and the light flavor of Greek Yogurt. - 0
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Chicken Doré are wonderful chicken breasts with a scrumptious taste. Chef Jeff shows an age-old technique of preparing beautiful golden chicken breasts by using flour, egg and potato flakes. He accompanies the main dish with a bell pepper pesto and a side... - 117.493
Chicken And Vegetable Fried Rice (닭 야채 볶음밥)
1. On a chopping board, slice the chicken into quarter inch cubes. Transfer the pieces into a bowl and add the cooking wine, salt and pepper powder. Mix well and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a... - 0
Chicken And Peppers
Chicken and Peppers makes the best bet for those who love chicken with a spicy twist. It is the seasonings that make this Chicken and Peppers taste yum. Just give this rich and flavorsome chicken dish a try. - 43.4187
Poached Breast Of Pheasant
To make brine, place water in pot large enough to easily hold liquid and meat. Create sachet of juniper berries, bay leaf, thyme, allspice, cloves and garlic. Add sugar, sachet and 1/2 lb. salt to water; stirring to dissolve. Add pheasant to brine, weighting... - 36.4877
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 143.645
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 101.414
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook and stir bell peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; cook... - 35.3445
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 99.4615
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.349
Barry has a go at making chimichangas!!! - 108.792
Yummy Homemade Sizzler
Its a sizzler preparation with chicken breast along with a couple of side dishes. Surprise your guests by treating them with this delicious homemade sizzler :) - 0
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
Saute peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken... - 36.9093
Sweet Chicken Risotto
In large skillet (3 to 4 quarts), saute chicken and onion in oil 5 minutes.
Add rice, chicken broth, horseradish and sugar.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes or until rice is tender (there should be extra liquid).
Add peppers and black beans.
Simmer 5... - 38.8122
Hot And Sweet Apricot Chicken
1) Chop the apricots to smaller pieces.
2) Now, mix the reserved juice, cornstarch, five-spice powder, soy sauce and red pepper together.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat until hot. In the heated wok, add oil and rotate it to... - 45.9673
Eight Pepper Chicken Omelette
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix into each 8-ounce carton of egg substitute and blend thoroughly.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2684
Red Kidney Bean And Corn Chicken Stew
Combine chicken, onion, celery and water in a saucepan.
Add salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat, cool and skim fat.
Remove chicken, strain liquid.
Wipe out pan.
Cut chicken into chunks, discarding any... - 42.1936
Oregano Chicken And Vegetables
Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken and cook about 15 minutes or until light brown, turning once.
Reduce heat to medium low.
Place half of the... - 41.4815
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
Pad Priew-waan Gai - Sweet And Sour Chicken
Thailand is a melting point for all Asian dishes. This dish has a very distinct Chinese influence, especially the sweet and sour taste. Here the chicken is stir fried and simmered with colorful veggies, flavored with tomato, sharpened with rice vinegar and... - 44.6267
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into very thin slices
2. Wash pepper, discard stem, seeds and ribs, and cut pepper into thin slices
3. Peel and chop the onion; also slice the bamboo shoots
4. In a platter, mix together the salt and cornstarch and... - 42.5264
Authentic Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine soy sauce and cornstarch.
Coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Heat oil in large frypan (or wok); stir-fry chicken 3 to 4 minutes.
Add cucumber, cantaloupe, and pepper.
Mix together sauce ingredients; add to chicken mixture.
Heat, stirring often, until... - 38.7248
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal bag, toss gently to coat. Place pineapple, bell peppers, and onion in another large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal,- toss gently. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning... - 31.1964
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add carrots, peppers, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes longer.
2. In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple... - 29.8083
Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta
Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.6585
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
1. Draining the pineapple reserve the juice.
2. Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients and set aside.
3. Into a large skillet spray with cooking spray.
4. Sauté peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
5. Spray skillet... - 45.2947
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
Slice chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute peppers, onions, and garlic in oil until soft.
Add chicken breasts and saute quickly.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium-high heat.
Remove from heat.
Using a... - 40.9052
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
In 1-quart bowl combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil; add half of the chicken and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 46.0126
Sweet And Fiery Chicken Slivers
1. Separate the romaine into leaves, and tear each leaf into 4 or 5 pieces. Rinse well, shake off the excess water, and set aside.
2. Grate enough orange zest to give 1/2 teaspoon. Cut away the peel and white pith from both oranges. Then cut each orange into... - 39.1115
Chicken And Peppers Sandwiches
1) Discard the excess fat from chicken breast halves.
2) Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper.
3) Use a meat mailer or rolling pin to flatten the breast to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) In a shallow container, place the chicken breast... - 47.3606
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 43.5612
Skillet Chicken Salad
Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips.
Seed and core red pepper; cut into strips.
Cut broccoli into small florets; peel stalks and slice 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook chicken,... - 40.7006
Quick Caribbean Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil -over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and banana pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer... - 41.4552
Melt margarine in a skillet and brown chicken breasts.
Drain juices from cherries and pineapple into a mixing bowl.
Reserve the fruit and add sherry, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to the juices.
Stir to blend.
Pour juice mixture over chicken.
Cover and simmer... - 41.7415
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.032
Sweet And Sour Cocktail Nuggets
1. Soak about 30 small bamboo skewers in cold water to cover for at least 30 minutes. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. In a small saucepan set at edge of grill or on stovetop, heat preserves and vinegar until preserves are melted, 2... - 29.134
Wrapped Polynesian Sweet & Sour Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallei to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Garden Blend over meat.
Place half the pineapple chunks, red pepper and onion in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase... - 41.2841
Festive Sweet & Sour Stir Fry
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Cook carrots, pepper and onion in hot oil in skillet until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet.
Cook chicken in same skillet until browned.
Add vegetables back to skillet with sweet and sour sauce, water... - 38.8842
Pasta & Chicken With Sweet Sour Tomato Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and pine nuts and cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, sugar, currants, vinegar, allspice, and wine.
Adjust heat so mixture boils... - 41.0141
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 41.9546
Warm Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, peppers, mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions and herb blend.
Coat a small baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Form the chicken mixture into 1 (or 2) flat mound(s).
Place on the sheet.
Sprinkle the chicken mixture with the... - 43.1175
Chicken Mushroom Satay
1. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
2. Cut each chicken breast into 4 squarish pieces.
3. Cut the red pepper into 2-inch squares to make 18 pieces.
4. In a steamer basket over boiling water, put the mushrooms.
5. Boil them for... - 43.9003
Chicken And Rice Skillet
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstickskillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken breasts and, if desired, the sausage and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly... - 44.5329
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 45.2745
Chicken In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Tear off two pieces of foil the size of a cookie sheet.
Place one piece of the foil on a cookie sheet.
Spoon half of the barbecue sauce on the center of the foil.
Layer the chicken, green and red peppers and potatoes on... - 40.286
Chicken And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
To serve, place a lettuce leaf on each of 6 individual salad plates; spoon 1 cup black-eyed pea mixture onto each lettuce leaf. - 33.4767
Deviled Chicken Fricassee
Deviled Chicken Fricassee tastes simple. Deviled Chicken Fricassee is very easy to prepare. Deviled Chicken Fricassee tastes better due to corn oil blend. - 36.7305
Chicken Curry In Phyllo Baskets
Place 1 sheet phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking Spray.
Cut phyllo stack into 28 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch... - 43.6507
Chicken And Corn Saute
In large heavy nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook onion, garlic and red pepper for about 2 minutes or until tender.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to dish and set aside.
Add chicken to skillet; cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned and... - 37.1285
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.9568
Chicken Stuffed Endive
Blanch beans in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
Combine beans and next 9 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Spoon mixture evenly into endive spears.
Sprinkle with... - 36.6559
Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup
1. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Stir in the green pepper, onion, and celery and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the potatoes and flour and cook until bubbly. Stir in the stock, bay leaf, salt,... - 32.2182
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Quick Chicken Paella
Brush deep skillet or Dutch oven with oil.
Cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, adding 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if onion sticks to pan.
Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add red and green peppers and... - 41.8348