- » Chicken Breast Pimiento
Chicken Breast Pimiento Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken breast pimiento recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken breast pimiento recipes.
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and herb salad dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 37.3293
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs, and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 37.2248
Chicken Cacciatore With Green Pepper And Pimiento
1. In a 4-cup measure, combine tomatoes, green pepper, pimiento, dried parsley, salt, dried thyme, garlic, bay leaf and pepper.
2. Cook on High for 5 minutes until mixture comes to a boil.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place chicken pieces.
4.... - 46.5215
Sweet Pimiento Sauce
1. Heat vegetable oil in saucepan. Add green pepper and onion; cook 2 minutes.
2. Drain syrup from pineapple slices and add to saucepan with syrup reserved from the crushed pineapple in stuffing.
3. Blend cornstarch with water; add to saucepan.
4. Add... - 32.2035
Pineapple Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board.
Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet Sour Pineapple Sauce.
Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and remaining 1/2... - 43.3479
Stuffed Chicken Breast In Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Place boned chicken breasts skin side down on board. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt
2. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup for Sweet-Sour Pineapple Sauce.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet; add green pepper, celery, onion and... - 32.7551
Vegetable Filled Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 44.3007
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
Simmer chicken with onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water if needed, to make 2 cups;... - 43.4265
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
This Gourmet Chicken Breasts can be a very versatile and popular way to enjoy chicken. Yes, with a great combination of ingredients and with a blend of spices, this Gourmet Chicken Breasts is in fact be a juicy feast of flavors that anyone would love to... - 48.2242
Chicken Breasts Hong Kong
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop the beans sprouts coarsely to the size of cooked rice.
3) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
4) Put a foil on the bottom of a baking pan.
5) Dredge 1 tablespoon of onion flakes on the... - 45.5426
Chicken Breasts With Green Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Put the chicken breasts in a paper bag with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Shake until they are well coated.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and saute the onion and garlic until transparent and lightly... - 43.7357
Pate-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In 6-quart kettle, bring to boil combining sliced onion, sliced celery, sliced carrot, parsley sprig, salt, thyme leaves, bay leaf, undiluted chicken broth, 1-1/3 cups water and the split chicken breasts.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 30... - 45.1307
Chicken Breasts In Lemon Wine Sauce
1) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels. Remove the excess fat and discard.
2) Peel off the skins of lemon, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rind and set aside. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice out. Thinly slice... - 48.5943
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Classic Chicken Almond
Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl.
Pull skin from chicken and... - 42.0805
Chicken Salad Plate
Combine chicken breasts with water, onion slice, celery tops and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle but still warm, then pull off skin and take meat... - 43.3796
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
For filling, in a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the 1/4 cup yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimiento.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat... - 41.1077
Cheesy Chicken Parmesan
Place one chicken breast on a cutting board, skin side up.
Pull the skin away from the meat, then discard skin.
Bone chicken breast.
Repeat with remaining breasts.
In a small mixing bowl combine Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Roll chicken pieces in... - 39.9435
Chicken In Mushroom Sauterne Sauce
Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
Place skin side up in ungreased baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Stir together soup, mushrooms, soup mix and wine; spread over chicken pieces.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Bake covered 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake... - 40.1637
Chicken A La King
To make the phyllo triangles: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place one sheet of the phyllo dough on a large piece of wax paper. (Cover the remaining sheets of phyllo with a damp cloth to prevent drying out.)
Spray the sheet with no-stick spray.
Then place... - 45.2778
Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting fat, set aside.
Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 45.1532
Cold Chicken Platter
Thinly slice chicken breast and set aside.
In a bowl combine yogurt, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
Add dill pickle, green pepper, scallion, capers, sweetener, salt, and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a small platter; top with chicken slices and spread with... - 38.4223
Spanish Chicken With Rice
Shake flour in regular size (16- x 10-inch) baking bag; place in a 2-inch deep baking pan.
Place green pepper, onion, and pimiento in bag, mixing slightly.
Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange chicken on top of vegetables in bag. - 33.5731
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 39.7911
Chicken Terrine Ring
1) Take the pepper and onions. Chop them.
2) Take the pepper and green onions. Steam them for 5 minutes.
3) Put the peppers and onions on a paper towel and pat them dry.
4) Steam the carrot flowers along with green onion stems. Put... - 45.3595
Broiled Chicken Salad
Position oven rack about 4 inches from heat source.
Place chicken on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 8 minutes or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center, turning after 4 minutes.
Combine beans, onions and 1 tablespoon... - 36.8869
Jamaica Chicken Feast
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Rub cavity of chicken with lime.
Stuff cavity full of parsley, placing garlic slivers up under the breasts.
(The parsley will hold the garlic in place during cooking.
The stuffing flavors the bird; it is not eaten.)
Brush chicken... - 37.534
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Chicken With Seafood Sauce
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook mushrooms and green onions in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Chop the shrimp and add to mushroom mixture.
Stir in crabmeat, cracker crumbs, the 1/4 cup wine, and the parsley; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat... - 44.3793
Chicken And Broccoli
Chicken and broccoli is a skillet cooked simple chicken recipe. Prepared with broccoli and mushrooms, the chicken and broccoli is flavored with soy sauce and lemon juice concentrate. Sherried to taste, the chicken is prepared with a slightly thick sauce to it... - 40.1711
In medium saucepan combine salad dressing, water, onion, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; add frozen artichoke hearts.
Cook hearts till tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped pimiento; chill.
Cut chilled chicken into cubes.
At... - 42.5916
Herb Flavored Chicken Stew
1. Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Shake chicken with flour and herb salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.... - 29.7201
Skillet Chicken And Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine soup and sour cream in a large nonstick skillet; add chicken and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
3. Unroll dough,... - 32.7998
Chicken Rolls Elegante
1) Dice the sausages by removing the casings.
2) Preheat oven to
3) In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, celery and thyme to sauté over medium heat until the meat turns brown.
4) Allow this to cool at room temperature.
5) Take a... - 46.5723
Chicken And Rice Pilaf
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
Mix chicken broth, uncooked rice, onion soup mix, cream soup and pimientos together; put in an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
Cover dish with foil, and... - 30.0249
Chicken Asparagus Casserole
Are you planning for some picnic? This chicken asparagus casserole recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this chicken asparagus casserole... - 41.1054
Chicken A La King
Chicken A La King is a treat for the chicken lovers out there. I tried this yummy Chicken A La King last week and it was an instant hit. Give this Chicken A La King a try, your peers will love it for sure. - 43.9313
Pull skin from chicken pieces, if you wish.
Place chicken, meaty side down, in a single layer on rack of broiler pan.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes; turn; broil 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned; set aside for further use.
Pour drippings... - 43.7836
Spanish Chicken With Olives
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the garbanzo beans, rice, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes with their liquid, water, garlic powder, saffron, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Top with the chicken. Season with the paprika and garlic... - 32.6239
Ham And Chicken Aspic
Heat chicken consomme with water and add onion and celery.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and stir into hot consomme to dissolve.
Cool until aspic begins to thicken.
Coat an ice cold mold with aspic and... - 43.8289
Curried Chicken With Almonds
Curried Chicken With Almonds has fine taste. Curried Chicken With Almonds gets its taste from chicken mixed with flour and soup, topped with almonds. Curried Chicken With Almonds is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.0854
Pesto Chicken And Summer Squash Risotto
1. In a medium saucepan, bring broth and wine to a simmer. Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat, stirring until golden, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and crookneck squash and... - 31.4659
Stir Fry Chicken
Prepare chicken, sprinkle with salt.
In skillet or wok, stir fry chicken in oil over medium to high heat, until tender.
Remove from skillet.
To skillet add onions, pea pods OR peas, mushrooms, pimiento and stir fry 1 minute.
Sprinkle with cornstarch.
Stir in... - 38.9024
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 40.5104
1. Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour and stir to cook out the raw taste, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk... - 35.2384
Chicken A La King Pie
Combine chicken breasts, celery tops, onion, peppercorns, salt, chicken broth or bouillon cubes, and water in large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth... - 43.5294
Baked Enchiladas Con Pollo
1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour with stock and heat until slightly thickened. Add the whipping cream, scallions, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in the sour cream until well mixed.
2 Dip each tortilla into the cream mixture, then arrange chicken... - 36.2597
This chicken cassiatore recipe is a vermouth flavored chicken recipe. Cooked with vegetables and mushrooms, this chicken cacciatore is herbed and spiced with garlic. Served with spaghetti or a dish of choice, it makes a great and filling meal. - 41.8675
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Moo goo gai pan is a Cantonese sauteed chicken recipe. This recipe of moo goo gai pan is made with vegetables and mushrooms along with chicken. Flavored with ginger and cooked in chicken broth for flavor, the moo goo gai pan is mild to taste, like most... - 47.9018
Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared along with spaghetti. Made with added vegetables and mushrooms, the chicken tetrazzini has cheese and milk to taste. Flavored with white wine and mushroom soup, the cheesy chicken... - 45.0111
Chicken Terrine Ring
Steam pepper and chopped green onions 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables from steamer, and place between paper towels.
Gently pat dry, and set aside.
Steam carrot flowers and green onion stems 2 minutes; place between paper towels, and gently pat dry.
Arrange... - 35.5324
Saffron Broth With Chicken
1) Dice the chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the saffron in the 1 tablespoon warm water.
3) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, 2 cups water, 1/2 garlic, carrots, turnips and 1/2 saffron to a boil over a... - 47.3438
Delicious Chicken A La King
Season chicken well; boil until tender; cool and cut into bite-size pieces.
Melt butter; add flour and stir until mixed.
Add milk and cook until sauce is thick and creamy.
Add cut-up chicken, pimientos, mushrooms, parsley, and sherry.
Season to taste and... - 35.7264
Boil chicken and chop into chunks.
Mix chicken with onions, jalapenos, juice, pimientos, and sour cream.
Spread over chalupa shells; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil until bubbly; top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and guacamole. - 35.8008
Curried Chicken And Fruit
Remove the chicken bones if you wish.
Combine flour, ginger, curry, and salt in a paper bag.
Shake chicken pieces until well coated and brown on all sides in heated butter in a frying pan, adding any leftover flour mixture to pan.
Arrange chicken in a greased... - 39.4129
Chicken A La King
Place chicken in a saucepan; add salt and water.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove chicken; set aside to cool, reserving liquid.
When chicken is cool, remove skin and bones; dice meat and set aside.
Add enough milk to reserved liquid to make 2 cups... - 45.6361
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cut meat into cubes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; cool.
In skillet stir bouillon into dry milk powder.
Add chicken and 1/4 cup green onions.
Simmer 10 minutes. (Electric skillet 220°.)
Combine 1/4... - 47.2381
Asian Style Stir Fried Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; slice meat thin. Trim mushrooms and slice. Drain bamboo shoots and slice, if needed; trim green onions and celery; slice both thin. Halve red pepper, seed, and dice. (If using pimientos, drain and cut into strips.)
2. Saute... - 33.6624
Chicken Salad Mimosa
1. In a large frying pan, combine chicken breasts with quarter teaspoon of salt, celery tops and water, allow to boil, cover and simmer for half an hour till chicken is tender
2. Remove from the broth and cool until just easy to hand;e, pull the skin... - 43.3676
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Lime Like Chicken
1. With meat mallet, on hard surface pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. In large frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons margarine over medium heat, sautÃ© chicken turning, about 8... - 46.7782
Almost Instant Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. In a small saucepan, bring saffron and broth to a simmer, stirring to dissolve saffron. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white throughout, about 10 minutes. Add... - 28.9554
Orange Spiced Chicken
1. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Arrange pieces skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12x7 1/2X2 inches; top with onions. Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper. Mix juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and nutmeg; pour... - 30.6082
Classic Chicken Divan
Cook broccoli in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Arrange stalks in greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Place chicken on top.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Combine crumbs... - 40.6069
Saffron Chicken And Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart flameproof enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic and rice and cook, stirring continuously, until some of the rice kernels begin to turn translucent, about 3 minutes.
3. Add... - 36.9129
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 45.0141
Chicken romanoff is a Russian inspired chicken recipe prepared with noodles and vegetables. Cooked and baked along with breaded chicken cutlets and cheese, the chicken romanoff also has mushrooms in it. Spiced with garlic with oodles of sour cream to taste,... - 46.26
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Baked Ham And Chicken
Arrange chicken and chops in casserole.
Mix together soup, milk, sherry, pimiento and green pepper.
Pour over meat; sprinkle with cheese and bake in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes. - 27.0071
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stew chicken; dice.
Use the broth from stewing to cook rice.
Toast almonds in butter and salt under broiler.
Mix beans, soup, mayonnaise, chestnuts, pi-miento, mushrooms, onion, and almonds with chicken and rice.
Place in casserole and... - 37.6224
1) Slice the chicken breasts into strips which are bite sized.
2) In a 10" skillet, saute the chicken in the heated oil for about 5 min or until the chicken is cooked.
3) Drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in the dried parsely, soup, mushrooms,... - 42.3955
Tasty Chicken Spread
Combine all ingredients; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Use as a sandwich filling or to stuff celery. - 24.8978
Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder
In medium saucepan combine chicken, water, onion, and celery.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cut up meat.
Return chicken to broth; stir in soup, undrained... - 38.8376
Sherry Sauced Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Place chicken, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Broil chicken 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till lightly browned on the outside.
Turn and broil for 10 to 15 minutes more or till no longer... - 45.6316
Chicken With Spicy Cheddar Sauce
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In mixing bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, paprika and garlic powder. Rinse chicken in water, then coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
Convection Bake for 40... - 36.0261
Chicken Cacciatore is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Chicken Cacciatore will make you crazy for all your life!! - 36.3198
Italian Stir Fried Chicken
Place wok or large skillet over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds.
Add oil and garlic and stir-fry 10 seconds.
Add chicken, beans, chopped red bell pepper onion and salt and continue stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 38.676
Place an 18-inch square of aluminum foil into bottom of pie pan.
Combine flour, ginger, garlic salt, soy sauce, and lemon juice in large bowl; add chicken, green pepper, water chestnuts, and pimiento.
Toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
Pour mixture int - 32.0851
Tasty Chicken Spread
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Use as a sandwich filling or as a celery stuffing. - 37.1269
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, onion slice, celery tops and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle but still warm, then pull off skin and take... - 35.2422
Chicken And Oyster Pie
Chicken And Oyster Pie has a Great taste.The fusion of butter, breast chicken, mushroomsâ€™ cayenne pepper, sugar, light cream, and cornstarch, Milk, and egg yolk gives the Chicken And Oyster Pie Superior taste. - 40.034
Chicken Chop Suey
Cut skinned and boned chicken breasts into 2x 1/2-inch strips.
In large heavy skillet or wok, cook chicken strips quickly in hot oil, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add sliced onions, sliced fresh mushrooms, water chestnuts, green pepper, and... - 42.0125
Oriental Chicken Cucumber Saute
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a small saucepan, combine liquid, bouillon cube, cornstarch and garlic salt.
Stir until free of... - 43.9108
Chicken A'la Rex
1. Simmer chicken with onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or until tender. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 2... - 33.0596
Light Chicken Puff
Combine mayonnaise and flour in a large heavy saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, salt,... - 43.8043
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning when necessary, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
In same pan combine artichoke hearts, peas, bacon (or ham), pimiento, and garlic... - 39.7913
Paella Style Chicken
In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat about 6 minutes or just till tender, stirring frequently.
Remove from skillet, reserving oil.
Set chicken aside.
In the skillet cook onions, carrots, and celery over medium heat for 5... - 45.3913
Dutch Oven Chicken Casserole
1. In 3-quart Dutch oven, alternately layer potatoes and onions, drizzle over with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the chives and 1 teaspoon of the lemon pepper.
2. Pouring chicken broth over the vegetables bring to a boil reduce heat... - 39.4687
Chicken Cacciatore Using Sweet Vermouth
1. Place the chicken, sprinkle salt and pepper, dredge in flour
2. In a Dutch oven, heat oil and cook chicken to the oven and saute for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side
3. Once sauteed properly, then remove the chicken from the Dutch oven, and drain... - 39.7323
Chicken Walnut Salad
Melt butter with oil in small skillet over medium-low heat.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover with circle of waxed paper and skillet lid.
Poach until chicken is cooked through, about 12... - 45.1667
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Season chickens inside and out. Brush with melted butter and soy sauce. Place chickens with breast up on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes for small and 1 hour for large chickens.
3. Vegetable sauce: Wash and cut celery and... - 35.916
Spicy Chicken Cacciatore
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add chicken, and saute 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Remove chicken from Dutch oven; drain on paper towels.
Add... - 34.751
Supper Chicken Pot Pies
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 425°F (*400°F).
Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
Combine chicken with the other filling ingredients. Mix well. Pour into a 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
Top with pie crust, crimping edges of crust around inside of... - 36.0988
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
3. Rinse with cold water and drain again.
4. In a bowl mix well combining next 6 ingredients.
5. Add noodles, toss lightly and set aside.
6. on... - 44.1182
Celestial Gold Chicken
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breast and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 46.1732
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
Scrape carrots; cut in half, and quarter lengthwise.
Steam 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside.
Steam broccoli 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside Wash beans; trim ends and... - 39.3618
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 46.3421
Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take some salted water and cook chicken in it for 25 to 30 minutes till they become soft.
3) Save the stock on draining.
4) Remove all the meat from the bones.
5) Cut the meat into bite-size pieces and... - 46.2418
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606