- » Chicken Breast Fillet
Chicken Breast Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken breast fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken breast fillet recipes.
Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets
In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a shallow glass dish.
Add lime juice mixture and stir to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Cover dish and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Stir several times... - 41.4587
Spicy Chutney Chicken Fillets
Make shallow cuts at 1cm intervals in chicken; cook chicken in large heated oiled pan, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Add combined remaining ingredients; cook, stirring until heated through. - 26.6806
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 124.852
Chicken Fillets With Mango Chutney Glaze
Pound chicken fillets lightly with mallet, place in dish, add combined jam, chutney, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and lemon juice.
Marinate several hours or overnight refrigerated.
Barbecue chicken until cooked through, basting frequently with... - 26.6806
Chicken Fillets With Tomato Topping
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil.
Place one chicken fillet on each square.
Mix together the tomato, onion, tarragon, thyme, garlic, pepper and butter.
Top each chicken fillet with the mixture.
Fold the foil over the chicken and seal.
Steam for 20 minutes... - 36.8536
Smoked Chicken Fillets
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
1.Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle over the seasoned pepper.
2.Spoon a pile of smoking chips (about 25) over the coals in each... - 33.467
Chicken Fillet Burgers
1. Place chicken, flour and paprika into a freezer bag. Toss until chicken is coated.
2. Place chicken fillets onto a roasting rack.
3. Cook for 6-8minuteson medium high, turning over halfway through cooking.
4. Place ham and pineapple slices on top of each... - 34.3044
Grilled Chicken Fillets With Cantaloupe Lime Salsa
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat broiler. In a mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe, onion, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and pepper. Toss to mix well. Let salsa stand 15 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Use your... - 28.0673
Chicken Fillets In Ginger Lime Sauce
Pound chicken lightly with mallet, season both sides with pepper.
Barbecue until tender, basting frequently with Ginger Lime Sauce.
Serve remaining Sauce separately.
Ginger Lime Sauce: Combine all ingredients, stir over heat without boiling until sugar is... - 33.3335
Chicken Breast With Tricolor Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the red wine vinegar, wine and Worcestershire sauce, cook for 1 minute.
Add chicken breasts and vegetables and cook the chicken for 3 minutes each side.
Add the dill and pepper, toss vegetables and... - 36.2188
Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts
TRIM CHICKEN of excess fat and sinew.
1.Use a sharp knife to make three or four diagonal slashes across one side of each chicken breast.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
2.Combine butter, honey, barbecue sauce and mustard in a small bowl.
Spread half... - 35.5689
Chicken Breasts With Fruit Medley
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Place chicken in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine wine, oil, ginger and garlic in a jug; pour over chicken.
Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare and light barbecue 1... - 40.2736
Chicken Breasts With Morels In Cream
Soak the morels in the water.
Rinse and pat the chicken breasts dry.
Heat the butter in a pan and saute the chicken breasts 4 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
Season with the salt and pepper, remove and keep warm.
Peel and finely dice the... - 42.8258
Chicken Breasts With Basil Mayonnaise
1.Combine water, wine, stock cube and bay leaf in shallow frying pan; add chicken.
If necessary, add extra water to barely cover chicken.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Do not over-cook or... - 42.7695
Chicken Breasts With Spring Onion
Preheat oven to 200°c.
Place chicken breasts between layers of greaseproof paper, beat to an even thickness.
Dust with flour, shake off excess.
Melt 30g of the butter in a frying pan, add chicken, saute until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
Remove... - 46.0712
Tabbouleh In Chicken Fillets With Tomato Sauce
Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken fillet, fill with Tabbouleh mixture, secure opening with toothpicks.
Barbecue, basting frequently with oil.
Serve with Tomato Sauce.
Tabbouleh Stuffing: Soak burghul in boiling water for about 30 minutes, strain;... - 38.8531
Chicken Breasts With Fruity Saffron Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slashes into each chicken breast without cutting right: through. This will help the flavours and the heat to penetrate.
2. In a bowl, blend together the tomato puree, yoghurt, garlic, garam masala, fennel, cardamom, fromage... - 35.9357
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 40.4634
Steamed Breast Of Chicken
Fillet the breasts from the chicken.
Lightly butter a soup plate.
Lay the breasts in it with a little butter and the lemon juice on top.
Cover with a lid and put the plate over a pan of fast boiling water.
After 20 minutes, turn the breast in the plate,... - 35.271
Chicken Fillets In Tomato Wine Sauce
1. In non-stick frying pan, spray butter-flavored spray.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium high.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown color is obtained.
4. Remove the chicken pieces to a warm... - 46.3334
Viennese Chicken Breasts
1. Remove skin from chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts between slices of waxed paper and pound until thin.
2. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, dredge with flour and dip in the beaten eggs. Coat with the bread crumbs and tap lightly with the... - 29.3386
Viennese Chicken Breasts
I originally made this Viennese Chicken Breasts for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! No other ingredient will make Viennese Chicken Breasts taste so yummy than chicken. Your High Protein diet should include Viennese Chicken Breasts. Easy eater, Fussy... - 33.5727
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps into matchstick pieces.
2. Remove the small muscle (fillet) from each chicken breast half; reserve them for other uses. Split each breast half... - 36.8976
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts using a sharp meat knife or scissors.
2. Separate the long fillet from each breast and reserve for other use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 43.6536
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In a bowl, soak the porcini mushrooms, if using, in hot water for10 minutes
2. Drain the mushrooms and finely chop them.
3. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
4. Remove the... - 42.4991
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.6713
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 111.262
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 43.5327
Chicken Breasts Tonnato
1) Wash and clean chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a large skillet add chicken, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, salt, thyme, chicken broth and water.
3) Boil and cook over reduced heat. Simmer and cook... - 47.1292
Chicken Tender Sandwich
For those on a high protein diet, this sandwich is the perfect “on the go” breakfast or lunch. A tender, juicy and crispy chicken breast, served with tomato and avocado between whole grain bread slices, takes 5 minutes to put together and makes for a... - 102.077
How To Make Coca-cola Chicken
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Coca-Cola Chicken Recipe. - 0
Garlic Chicken Fillets In Balsamic Vinegar
Split chicken breasts in half lengthwise and dredge in flour; remove excess.
In a large, heavy nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook chicken breasts on one side about 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden.
Turn chicken and continue... - 45.2026
Chicken Breasts Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slice 2-3 fillets from each side of breasts.
Combine the flour, garlic, and pepper; lightly dredge the fillets.
Heat butter in a heavy skillet.
Cook fillets slowly over low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Place chicken... - 43.4082
Breast Of Chicken Provencale
1 In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onion, oregano and thyme, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
2 Thoroughly wash the chicken breast halves under cold running water, and pat dry.
3 Add the chicken breast to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes... - 47.107
Breast Of Chicken With Tarragon
Cut the courgettes diagonally into long, thick slices, put them into a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 hour.
Put the wine and tarragon into a saucepan and boil steadily until reduced to half the original volume, then strain.
At the same time,... - 39.4853
Labor Day Spicy Bbq Chicken
Ah, labor day. Yes, last chance to play before it's back to work/school/weather change/ and I think that calls for a killer barbeque recipe for your last chance summer cookout. Of course since I have this recipe on my channel it will be healthy but I promise... - 0
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
Sauteed Pork Fillet With Lemon
1) Using a sharp knife, trim away any fat, skin on the outside of the pork fillet.
2) Cut the meat across into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces.
3) Place each slice on end, that is with one cut-side facing upwards.
4) Place each piece, one at a... - 33.1693
Turkey Fillets Provencale
Turkey Fillets Provengale is another "do ahead" recipe. Turkey Fillets Provengale makes for a gorgeous meal. Good one to prepare! - 40.1946
Mango And Chicken
Wash the chicken breast fillets, pat them dry and rub them with the curry powder, sesame seed and salt.
Cover and set aside.
Heat the butter in a pan until it foams, add the fillets and saute 3 minutes on each side.
Cool to room temperature.
Peel and cut the... - 41.7752
Salad With Chicken And Oranges
Season the chicken breast fillets with the pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the chicken 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and allow to cool.
Peel and cut the onions into rings.
Halve the pepper and... - 42.673
Fillets Of Turkey With Rice
1.Start by skinning the breast of the cooked turkey and separate it into fillets about 1/2 inch thick and as uniform as possible
2.In a bowl, beat the egg and add water
3.Now dip the fillets into egg, then into bread crumbs, again into... - 42.8444
Chicken And Avocado Parcels
Chicken and avocado parcels are made with chicken breast fillets and filo pastry with avocado. Folded with chicken fillets and avocado quarters, the filo pastry is folded in like a parcel and sprinkled with sesame seeds before baking it. the chicken and... - 39.4776
Crusted Turkey Breast With Sauce
Come Thanksgiving and turkey comes into every pantry. Try this recipe of turkey which is quick and easy to make. Watch the video to learn to use dried ingredients for the same. - 101.178
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.2234
Breast Of Veal With Sausage Stuffing
Have the butcher cut a pocket in veal breast.
Combine the sausage with bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, anchovy fillets, egg, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Stuff the pocket of the veal breast with this mixture and sew it up or fasten it with skewers.
Mix... - 47.1388
Breast Of Turkey With Lemon Rosemary And Spring Onion
1) In a bowl, add the flour, salt and pepper, blend well and coat the turkey slices with it.
2) In a frying pan, add the turkey slices and cook in melted butter on each side for 2-3 min; stir in the balance ... - 39.7773
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat chicken with marinade and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2.... - 24.9972
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, lemon juice, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour this marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove... - 27.0451
Zafrani Chicken has a yummy taste. Zafrani Chicken gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurt and chili powder. Zafrani Chicken is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 43.3251
Chicken Galantine Slices
1. To make filling, place chicken and sausage minces, onion, parsley, garlic, egg and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place each chicken breast fillet, cut side up, on a flat surface between sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly... - 36.902
Chinese Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Cut into small chunks and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil and sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute.
Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until... - 45.0735
Fast And Easy Chicken Kiev
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread chicken breasts flat on work area and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine on center of each breast; top with 1/4 teaspoon chives and 1/8 teaspoon of tarragon.
Fold chicken to enclose margarine... - 42.1317
Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Carrots
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with rosemary, place in a baking dish.
Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender, arrange around chicken.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle chicken with stock, bake for 15 minutes or... - 35.6668
Onion And Cheese Chicken Bake
Melt butter in 3-quart baking dish on MEDIUM power for 1 minute, or until melted; add seasonings.
Roll chicken in seasoned butter to coat and arrange in dish.
Cover with waxed paper; cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes.
Turn chicken over; top with... - 35.3381
Cherry Duck Roll
Saute shallots and garlic in butter for 1 minute.
In a basin combine shallot mixture, breadcrumbs, chicken, bacon, parsley and egg. - 26.3743
1. To make marinade, combine orange juice, rind, mustard, nutmeg and curry powder in a shallow glass dish. Season with pepper to taste. Add chicken and marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Transfer chicken and a little of the marinade to a baking dish. Bake at 180° C... - 34.7959
Pan Fried Chicken With Green Peppercorn Sauce
1.Trim any excess fat from chicken.
Melt butter in small frying pan, add chicken, cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned; turn several times during cooking.
Remove chicken from pan, cover with foil to keep... - 36.3095
Chicken Scaloppine With Raspberry Cordis
1. Dip chicken fillets in the beaten eggs, then dip chicken in breadcrumbs, shake off any excess breadcrumbs. Bake coated chicken fillets in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, place raspberries, jam, lime juice and orange... - 32.107
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.682
Herbed Chicken En Papillote
1. Place thyme, mint, vinegar, yogurt and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Cut 4 circles of nonstick baking paper large enough to... - 33.297
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 80.1848
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 33.8073
Herb And Chicken Burgers
1. To make Herb Mayonnaise, place chives, parsley and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and tender. Place a chicken breast on the base of... - 30.3005
Chicken And Nut Stir Fry
1. To make sauce, place marmalade, stock and lime juice In a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Increase heat to high, add chicken and stir-fry... - 36.7563
Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with a mallet.
Arrange chicken in a glass or enamel baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon... - 42.0977
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander (cilantro) roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in... - 32.6545
Stir Fry Chicken With Cashews
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion and carrot for 5 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
2. Add chicken in batches to pan, cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
3. Heat extra oil in pan, cook broccoli and... - 35.196
Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrot and red pepper to pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in ginger,... - 34.5145
1. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess. Heat butter and oil in a frypan, until butter is foaming. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side.
2. Stir in Marsala, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken... - 30.4181
Old Fashioned Crumbed Chicken And Mashed Potatoes
Coat chicken in flour; dip in egg then combined breadcrumbs, cumin, paprika and seeds.
Place chicken, in single layer, on tray; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook chicken in large heated... - 35.1335
Red Kidney Bean And Corn Chicken Stew
Combine chicken, onion, celery and water in a saucepan.
Add salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat, cool and skim fat.
Remove chicken, strain liquid.
Wipe out pan.
Cut chicken into chunks, discarding any... - 42.1936
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Arrange chicken in a large bowl. Whisk soured cream or creme fratche with mayonnaise in a bowl. Spoon mixture over chicken.
2. Add celery, spring onions and pecans to salad and toss well. Cover and chill before serving, garnished with fresh herbs if liked. - 29.6059
Chicken Pineapple Kebabs
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
2. Thread the chicken cubes, one pineapple cube and one pumpkin cube onto each skewer.
3. Brush chicken with the combined garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and... - 34.4022
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side or until brown.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, red pepper, green or yellow pepper, spring onions, wine and chili sauce to pan and bring to simmering.
3. Cover and simmer,... - 29.3947
Chicken With Rosemary Chilli Sauce
1. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess flour.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan; cook chicken on both sides until well browned.
3. Stir in garlic, rosemary, chilli, stock, wine and soy sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or... - 33.9176
Chicken And Mushroom Kebabs
1. Place lime or lemon juice, oil and chilli powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and mushroom halves and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain chicken and mushrooms, reserving marinade.... - 25.99
Lemon Tarragon Chicken
Combine butter, rind, juice, tarragon and sugar in small bowl.
Remove and discard skin from chicken; make 3 deep diagonal cuts across each piece.
Press butter mixture into cuts; spread remainder all over chicken.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish, in... - 33.3399
Clear Soup With Chicken And Okra
1. Cut chicken diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with a pinch salt and 1 tsp sake. Coat chicken with cornstarch. Cook in boiling water until it floats to top (3-4 minutes). Remove and cool in pan of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut "caps" off okra and... - 30.0409
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.5994
Rose Chicken With Artichoke Hearts And Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Arrange in dish.
In a small bowl, combine melted margarine and lemon juice.
Pour over chicken.
Season with pepper.
Cover dish with foil... - 41.659
Shredded Chicken With Peppers And Carrots
Place chicken breast fillets, covered in plastic wrap, on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until partially frozen.
Using a very sharp knife, slice chicken breasts diagonally into thin slices.
Place in a medium bowl and set aside.
In... - 45.2687
Hearty And Healthy Perfect Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Bored of the regular sandwich fare? Then this flavorful departure from the usual sandwiches will pleasantly impress you. Plus, these sides require little work. Betty's grilled chicken sandwich is a cinch to assemble and makes for a tasty treat. Stream the... - 104.507
Savory Microwave Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place 2 cups chicken broth and chicken in microwave-safe casserole, cover and cook 5 minutes on medium.
Stir and cook another 5 minutes.
Drain chicken and discard broth.
Transfer chicken to a plate... - 44.7035
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar.
Heat hot pepper oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat.
Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add... - 43.5898
Combine egg white, sugar, salt and ginger, mix well, add fillets, turn in mixture, stand 10 minutes.
Coat lightly with flour.
Heat oil and butter in pan, add half the fillets, fry until golden brown on both sides and until tender, remove from pan, keep... - 38.9006
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Lightly spray a rectangular baking sheet and a rectangular cake-cooling rack of a slightly smaller size with vegetable oil.
Place rack onto baking sheet.
Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl... - 45.3913
Spiral Chicken Rolls
1. Line base of shallow dish with alternate _ layers of potato, onion and tomato, finishing with a layer of potato. Pour in stock, dot with
butter, cover, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chives. Leave to... - 36.8814
Chicken Marsala is an irresistible wined chicken dish from the Italian cuisine. Experience this juicy chicken dish with mushrooms during a hearty meal with your friends or family. Team it up with potatoes and pasta. You'll never forget the taste of this... - 41.6075
1. To prepare the chicken trim the chicken meat of fat.
2. Marinate in the salt, pepper and wine for 25-30 minutes, then coat with the egg and flour paste.
3. In a deep fry pan with hot oil at (180°C/350°F) deep-fry the chicken pieces... - 43.4795
Rotelle With Arugula, Bacon, And Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Add chicken to... - 31.5269
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut the chicken meat into strips 1/4 inch wide.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow mein.
4. Drain... - 30.5751
Chicken And Leek Roll
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leeks and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
2. Add chicken to pan and... - 37.526
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 31.475
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.7645