- » Chicken Breast Balsamic Marinade
Chicken Breast Balsamic Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken breast balsamic marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken breast balsamic marinade recipes.
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Chicken Paillards With Balsamic Vinaigrette And Wilted Greens
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet or rolling pin. You can make it paper-thin or as thick as 1/4 inch.
2. Place the garlic, mustard, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a blender or a food processor fitted with... - 30.6389
Baked Chicken With Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
Baked chicken with vegetables is a complete meal recipe that can be served for dinner or lunch. Prepared with a marinade of vinegar and oil flavored with garlic and rosemary, the chicken is roasted on a bed of vegetables and can be sprinkled with parsley... - 42.072
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 39.1342
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into... - 114.943
Rosemary-scented Chicken Breasts
Stir together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and balsamic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts and add to the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Rotate the chicken breasts in the Flat... - 30.2606
Grilled Chicken Breasts In Sage Vinaigrette
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil and sage.
Brush over the chicken; let marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the chicken from the marinade; cook over a medium-hot grill or broil about 5" from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until... - 20.5191
Chicken With Fresh Tomatoes And Dill
There is truly a great joy in cooking with fresh ingredients. The lemony flavor of the fresh dill goes amazingly will with those tenderly browned chicken breasts. This is an ideal dish for a typical lunch. You can serve it with some couscous and some... - 122.019
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 0
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468
Baked Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small... - 43.5175
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Grilled Herb Chicken On My New Weber Performer
Here is my take on a grilled chicken in a herb marinade. This was my first grill on my new Weber Performer grill and using my new digital camera. This marinade added such a great flavor to the chicken. - 0
Simple Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Place drip tray on toaster oven pan.
Remove chicken from dish, and discard marinade.
Place chicken on... - 37.2823
Classic Provencal Chicken
1. In large, deep skillet bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Poach chicken breasts in stock for 8 minutes, turning once. Remove and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, garlic, basil and half the olives.
4. Add chicken to marinade.... - 37.9317
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Tarragon Chicken With Tomato Salad
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from... - 33.9231
Penne With Grilled Chicken And Eggplant
Cut eggplant lengthwise into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices; place in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar and 2 tablespoons broth; pour over eggplant.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove eggplant slices from marinade,... - 45.0768
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 46.9273
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Roasted Cornish Hens
Cornish hens are such an inexpensive and elegant meal. They are also easy to cook. Naturally, because they are so much smaller, they cook faster than whole chickens and can be tender and juicy. Just make sure you are careful not to overcook them! - 121.685
Making Shish Kabobs
Got company coming over, how about impressing them with scrumptious shish kabobs! Take a look at this recipe video where chef showcases instructions to make delicious shish kabobs combined with marinated chicken and beef. An absolutely wonderful recipe,... - 106.57