- » Chicken Breast
Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken breast recipes are popular across the world owing to the presence of juicy and succulent chicken breast. Chicken breast, as clear by its name is the flesh obtained from the breast of the chicken. It is ... More »
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 124.852
Split Chicken Breasts With Baby Broccoli | Paleo
For this recipe we kept things simple with chopped garlic, sliced shallot, and sliced lemon. With just a sprinkle of salt and pepper over top of the stuffed skin, we created a simple spring or summer meal that was absolutely mouth watering. - 122.714
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Depending on your appetite, you could easily feed eight people with two whole chicken breasts. Generally, when I make these I cut the stuffed breast in half. If anyone wants to have seconds great. If not, I have lunch for the following day. These are... - 122.175
How To Make Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
Are you in search of a chicken dish that is lighter than its regular variants? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef share his secret recipe of preparing this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bake, you too can prepare it with ease. - 121.814
Coq Au Vin
Coq au Vin, which simply translates to cock in wine, is now updated to be made easily in American kitchens. Instead of an aged rooster, use boneless chicken breasts or thighs to cut your prep and cooking time down to 30 minutes! - 119.922
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.17
Chicken In Lemon Sauce
If you love the lemon chicken that you get in Chinese take-away but do not want to deep fry, try this, quick super easy and healthy recipe that tastes as good but is ten times less in calories. This makes the perfect weekday dinner and tastes great with... - 118.829
Creamy Worcestershire Chicken Breast
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken breast and cut it into medium size chunks, set aside.
2. In a saucepan pour the Worcestershire sauce followed by thick coconut cream, thickened cream.
3. Turn the heat on low and stir everything together,... - 118.436
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 117.189
Enveloped Chicken Breasts
Here is an excellent video that shows a fantastic recipe with chicken breasts. The unique style in which the chef makes this chicken breasts is outstanding. Presentation of this fantastic dish in an envelope made of aluminum foil is very impressive. - 115.678
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into... - 114.943
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a pan, melt clarified butter, and cook the chicken breast till brown on both the sides.
3. Transfer them on to a plate and leave it in the oven to keep warm.
4. Deglaze the same pan with... - 114.503
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, salt & pepper and 1 pinch of paprika.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with mix.
4. In a plate, mix the bread crumbs, 1 pinch paprika and Parmesan cheese.
5. Coat the... - 113.199
Flat Brick Chicken
Here is a guaranteed way to make a real crispy chicken. Watch this video as Katie shows you how to prepare a crispy, lemony chicken. Look at this unique style to cook this chicken under a brick, a cast iron skillet, heavy pot, or panini pan. See the video... - 113.186
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
You can make a casserole that tastes just like the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken that is served at the Cracker Barrel. Here boneless and skinless chicken breasts are baked in a lovely cheddar sauce. This casserole is topped with buttered Ritz... - 112.898
Healthy Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together and combine well the carrots and celery.
2. Add in the apples and grapes.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and plain yogurt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in the dijon mustard and continue mixing.
5. Serve this... - 112.717
Grilled Chicken Breast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and... - 112.379
Grilled Chicken And Eggplant 'parmesan-ish' Stacks
A fun variation on chicken or eggplant parmesan from the grill - grilled chicken cutlets, eggplant, summer squash with a variety of melted cheese options - paired with pasta in vodka sauce. - 112.334
Maple Mustard Chicken
1. Using a mallet hit the chicken slices, so that they become thin.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon olive... - 111.963
Chicken Breast With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Blanch potatoes in boiling water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop onion and sprinkle salt and pepper in the pan. Stir,... - 111.911
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 111.689
Boneless Skinless Fried Chicken
This Fabulous Fried Chicken is perfect for a picnic, tailgate, or dinner party at home. Herbs, spices and stove top baking to finish ensure perfect fried chicken every time. - 111.583
Puerto Rican Chicken in spicy tomato Sauce Over Noodles
This Puerto Rican Chicken dish is an easy weeknight dinner option and is packed with loads of flavors. It is a simple stir fry of chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a sweet-spicy tomato sauce influenced by Spanish flavors. In this recipe it the chicken is... - 111.572
Grilled Tyson Chicken
Are you looking for a low fat dish cooked with high quality olive oil? Scott is making chicken salad with grilled chicken, he grills the chicken in a slightly different way. He pounds the chicken breasts before grilling so the chicken is tender and juicy. He... - 111.448
How To Make Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Love chicken? Then you will definitely love this amazing recipe - chicken breasts stuffed with watercress. Watch as Sue McMohan gives a detailed description of this simple recipe that is guaranteed to yield an appetizer so yummy that it will simply disappear... - 109.6
Grilled Lemon-basil Chicken And Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. For marinade, in a large bowl combine white wine, olive oil, lemon grass, garlic and basil. Whisk it well.
3. In a zip pouch, place chicken pieces, pour marinade, mix it well and place it in refrigerator for... - 109.395
1. Cut chicken breasts from side to create a pocket as shown in the video. Set it aside.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. In a small bowl, add pesto and butter. Mix well.
4. Throw lemon juice in it and mix to combine.
5. Fill pesto mixture... - 107.733
Fairway's Mitchell London: Chicken Cutlet
1. Wash and clean the arugula leaves, cut the tomatoes in half and slice the red onion, keep it in a serving plate.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and thyme sprigs.
3. In a hot pan pour oil and cook the chicken breast... - 107.472
Amazing Grass Green Super Food Chicken Pate
Amazing Grass fans watch Amie Valpone show you how to use Amazing Grass newest Green Super Food. She doesn’t add it to a smoothie, juice or water, but uses it to make a delicious pate of chicken. You can also do this with tofu or beans if you don’t eat... - 106.276
Cedar Plank Chicken Breast
1. Soak cedar plank in water for 2 hours.
2. Cut chicken breast from middle into two parts.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high.
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and thyme. Mix well.
5. With... - 106.192
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Look out for this exciting video that would equip you to efficiently make an outstanding recipe for stuffed chicken breasts. The chef makes this dish absolutely flavorful with an elegant stuffing of goat cheese and aromatic basil and topped by a rich decadent... - 106.124
Simple And Easy Baked Chicken
Want to know how to cook a juicy baked chicken? Even if you've never cooked before - it's so easy! Plus, this recipe is so simple - it's a low calorie, low fat dish! (aka healthy!) Join Surgeon and Cookbook author, Dr. Terry Simpson - for just 1 minute and... - 105.97
Herb Chicken Breast With Cucumber & Apple Salad
1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple,... - 105.709
Baked Chicken With Clams & Red Potatoes
An easy baked chicken recipe that has the unique flavor of clams. Its baked in no time and ideal for days when time is a concern and good food is desired. Robin perfectly demonstrates this video recipe. - 104.654
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Who would have thought that fresh cherries can work wonders not only for desserts but also in savory dishes? I guess Robin did and here she is creating one such savory recipe using fresh cherry puree. The sauce is served with chicken which can either be... - 104.272
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 103.65
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
If chicken is your favorite meat and you love the flavor of garlic, you should definitely try this Chicken with Forty Cloves Garlic Sauce recipe. Watch this video to learn the exact way of preparing this dish. This is truly a garlic lover's delight. - 103.179
Baked Coconut Almond Chicken Breasts
Check out for this unique chicken breast recipe that would make your chicken all the more appealing. Watch the video as the chicken breasts are nicely masked in a flavorful coconut and almond mixture, then baked to perfection. The video is interesting and... - 102.689
1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour,... - 102.333
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
1. Follow package direction and cook pasta. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat, and melt butter in it.
3. Drop chicken and sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Put tomato, cream, chicken mix,... - 102.245
Chicken Tender Sandwich
For those on a high protein diet, this sandwich is the perfect “on the go” breakfast or lunch. A tender, juicy and crispy chicken breast, served with tomato and avocado between whole grain bread slices, takes 5 minutes to put together and makes for a... - 102.077
Grilled Chicken With Creamy Pasta
If you are plain bored of preparing the same old chicken dishes over and again, this recipe could be a refreshing change for you. Grilled chicken in chedar cheese sauce— the very thought of it is enough to get us drooling like Homer Simpson. Beryl Stokes... - 101.956
Chicken Breast With Mushrooms
Have you tried any other Italian dishes apart from the pasta? If you have not and want to give a try to change your taste buds, try this chicken and mushrooms in gravy of onions and tomatoes showed in this video. Watch the video or full recipe. - 101.712
Nana's Fried Chicken Strips
1. Cut chicken into strips as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, beat egg with milk. Set aside.
3. Lay flour and breadcrumbs on two different plates.
4. Roll chicken pieces in flour and then wash it with egg mixture.
5. Put chicken strips... - 101.332
Gluten-free Marys Gone Crackers Crumbed Chicken
If you are gluten intolerant and cannot eat breadcrumbs, here is a great way to enjoy gluten-free crumbed chicken. Watch Amie Valpone use Mary’s Gone Crackers gluten-free crumbs to bread chicken and make a delicious meal. A great way to make a delicious,... - 100.959
Black Lacquered Chicken
Grilled chicken breasts with a molasses glaze and a very distracting new granddaughter. - 100.425
Ranchero Salsa Stuffed Chicken Breast
Boneless chicken breast stuffed with a killer combo of Rojos salsa, garlic, red onion and Jalapeno slices. Smoked over Peach wood pellets low and slow until internal temp reached 168 degrees. We then laid some smoked Pepper Jack on top top to melt for extra... - 99.1917
Chicken Breast Two Ways
Chef David shows you how to get your marinated chicken breast cooked in two techniques! Either method brings out a tasty and amazing dish! See the video for more! - 98.5388
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3) Mix the panko, cheese, salt and pepper together.
4) Beat the egg in a shallow dish and then dip the chicken breast in the egg. Coat both the... - 97.8255
Roasted Chicken Breast With Spiced Apple
Here's a new twist on chicken, not to mention a yummy way to get that apple a day into your diet. Baking then mashing the apples creates a flavorful, chunky sauce for the chicken and lets you sneak more fruit into your diet, too. Using lean chicken breast... - 97.6512
Flavorful Grilled Chicken
Perfect grilled chicken!! This video shows how to prepare an easy grilled chicken loaded with flavor. These grilled chicken breasts are topped with a savory taste from oregano, thyme and a dash of cinnamon. Perfect for summer barbeques, but it can be made... - 97.5753
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Low-fat Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
Tired of chicken? Well you will not be with this one. This recipe is a work of art! It uses lean chicken and turns it into one mean dish; low in fat, nice and moist, and tons of mustard flavor! Chef Binks makes the recipe fun, easy and tasty while Dr. Derek... - 95.4168
Low Sodium Southwest Chipotle Chicken
1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5.... - 94.1239
Honey Brined Southern Fried Chicken Breast
This honey brined skinless southern fried chicken recipe is a great low-fat option for fried chicken lovers. Chef John gives us simple tips to turn the high calorie chicken favorite into a lower-calorie favorite. It’s not only healthier, it's a kid pleaser.... - 93.3333
Crispy Baked Chicken Breast With Parmesan Cheese
Chicken and cheese are instant hit and if you are a foodie, you will know this. In this video, Betty demonstrates her one-of-a-kind Parmesan cheese and chicken recipe. Extremely flavorful and easy, this dish is likely to be a huge hit with all. Stream the... - 92.4574
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
Chicken Breasts In A Chipotle & Green Onion Gravy
If you serve me a plate of hot steamed rice, then I would definitely be asking for Chicken with Chipotle And Green Onion Gravy. I love the spiciness of the chipotle that teases the palate. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in this video. Bon Appetit! - 89.6593
Simple Garlic Chicken Breasts
Nancy's friend shows you how to cook an easy breezy chicken side dish. Also, watch as they test out her new meat thermometer. - 86.6747
Two Stage Chicken Breasts & Digang
1. Place cedar plank smooth side down on grill, cover it with lid to preheat evenly.
2. Place chicken breast on plank. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Cover with lid and allow it to cook.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour... - 86.0978
Smoked Chicken Breast Wraps
Wraps with a variety of fillings are a favorite with all. Here is a smoked wrap that is bound to impress you. Look at this fantastic video that presents an excellent smoked version of wrap that is flavorful and healthy too. This well explained video is surely... - 86.0078
High Protein Muscle Meal - Chicken Breast & Egg White Omelet
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Peanut butter when added to brownie mix becomes a decadent, can't-miss, irresistible, dessert option. However, to make this sinful dessert... - 82.2118
A Coupla Fat Guys Cooking Show - Chicken Divan
This chicken divan is an easy home version for all those people who don't have a lot of time to cook, like the fat guys. So watch the video and see how perfectly they make this dish while cracking a few jokes and it comes out tempting. Try it! - 78.5336
Chicken Breast With Quinoa And Yogurt And Mint Sauce
Take a look at this chicken breast with quinoa and yogurt and mint sauce recipe video and you will know that your home kitchen is not less than a restaurant when it comes to preparing classy dishes, all you need is an idea and that is shared in this video. So... - 76.2048
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 4
In this part 4 of the recipe video, Ramona Werst continues to share her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.8954
Real Texas Chicken Diablo Part 3
In this multi part series video Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Chicken Diablo and how to make it. - 74.6968
Simple And Flavorful Boiled Chicken Breast
If you are bored of eating the bland, boiled chicken treat, you are in for a treat. Lee Hayward presents a really simple chicken breast recipe where he has used zesty spice mixing to jazz up the meat. Result: a lip smackingly awesome chicken treat. Next time... - 72.411
Skinless Grilled Chicken Quarters
How about a simple grilled chicken to go with your wine? Go through this musical video and see how to make a simple grilled Quartered Chicken with only salt as the seasoning. These charcoal grilled chicken are delicious by itself. Although the video is self... - 71.2705
Vegan Black Velvet Cake
Sweet and tangy, this wonderful black velvet cake can add life to special days. A quick and easy recipe for a complete dessert delight! - 51.7804
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.6716
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Vegetables And Summer Savory Butter
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Trim chicken breasts discarding excess fat and cartilage.
3) Using meat pounder or rolling pin flatten breasts to about 1/2-inch thickness. Halve and dry.
4) Skin parsnips and halve lengthwise. Lay flat sides... - 48.4909
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
This Gourmet Chicken Breasts can be a very versatile and popular way to enjoy chicken. Yes, with a great combination of ingredients and with a blend of spices, this Gourmet Chicken Breasts is in fact be a juicy feast of flavors that anyone would love to... - 48.2242
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
If you haven't yet given this Mandarin Chicken Breasts a try, it is high time you did it's easier than you think. A very flavorful combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice your taste bubs are in for a feast of flavors with every bite of this Mandarin... - 48.207
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Chicken Breasts Supreme
1.Microwave at 100% to melt butter for 2 minutes.
2.Add chicken breasts and cook at 70% for 5 minutes.
3. Alternately, preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes, then add in oil and heat at 100% for 30 seconds, follow this by browning chicken... - 48.1789
Breast Of Chicken Tropicale
Wash and dry chicken breasts.
Season with salt and pepper and saute in 1/4 cup butter until lightly browned.
Cover and cook for 25 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally.
Cook and drain noodles.
Season with salt, pepper, and butter and put in flat... - 48.1082
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 48.078
Gourmet Stuffing Chicken Breasts
1. To prepare chicken begin using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut off legs at thigh joints, then separate drumsticks and thighs.
2. Next, cut through second joints of wings and remove pieces with wing tips, leaving the small... - 47.4898
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 47.405
Chicken Breasts With Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, half of the butter, onion, celery, parsley, pecans and monosodium glutamate with just enough hot water to moisten. Mix well.
3) On 4 pieces of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place... - 47.3955
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Up to 1 week before serving: On waxed paper, combine flour, salt and paprika; use to coat chicken.
In large skillet, in hot butter, lightly brown chicken breasts on both sides.
Add 1/4 cup water and simmer, covered, 30 minutes or until almost tender; arrange... - 47.3929
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 47.3905
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Use a small bowl, to combine the bread crumbs, cumin, oregano, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne.
3) In a shallow dish, spread the mixture.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and lime juice... - 47.2602
Company Chicken Breasts
WOW ! I could only say this when I first dug into a chunk of this Company Chicken Breast at a party. Since then, my craving for the Company Chicken Breast increased by the day, till I finally made it for dinner this Saturday! Try out the dish and you'll... - 47.2321
Chicken Breasts Tonnato
1) Wash and clean chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a large skillet add chicken, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, salt, thyme, chicken broth and water.
3) Boil and cook over reduced heat. Simmer and cook... - 47.1292
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
This Breast Of Chicken Florentine is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and bread crumbs - this Breast Of Chicken Florentine is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.1099
Breast Of Chicken Provencale
1 In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onion, oregano and thyme, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
2 Thoroughly wash the chicken breast halves under cold running water, and pat dry.
3 Add the chicken breast to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes... - 47.107
Chicken Breast Recipes By Category
Chicken Breast Ingredient: