- » Chicken Breast
Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken breast recipes are popular across the world owing to the presence of juicy and succulent chicken breast. Chicken breast, as clear by its name is the flesh obtained from the breast of the chicken. It is ... More »
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 148.558
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Look out for this exciting video that would equip you to efficiently make an outstanding recipe for stuffed chicken breasts. The chef makes this dish absolutely flavorful with an elegant stuffing of goat cheese and aromatic basil and topped by a rich decadent... - 141.371
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 128.137
Chicken In Lemon Sauce
If you love the lemon chicken that you get in Chinese take-away but do not want to deep fry, try this, quick super easy and healthy recipe that tastes as good but is ten times less in calories. This makes the perfect weekday dinner and tastes great with... - 126.857
Baked Coconut Almond Chicken Breasts
Check out for this unique chicken breast recipe that would make your chicken all the more appealing. Watch the video as the chicken breasts are nicely masked in a flavorful coconut and almond mixture, then baked to perfection. The video is interesting and... - 125.905
Honey Brined Southern Fried Chicken Breast
This honey brined skinless southern fried chicken recipe is a great low-fat option for fried chicken lovers. Chef John gives us simple tips to turn the high calorie chicken favorite into a lower-calorie favorite. It’s not only healthier, it's a kid pleaser.... - 123.142
Flat Brick Chicken
Here is a guaranteed way to make a real crispy chicken. Watch this video as Katie shows you how to prepare a crispy, lemony chicken. Look at this unique style to cook this chicken under a brick, a cast iron skillet, heavy pot, or panini pan. See the video... - 120.008
Smoked Chicken Breast Wraps
Wraps with a variety of fillings are a favorite with all. Here is a smoked wrap that is bound to impress you. Look at this fantastic video that presents an excellent smoked version of wrap that is flavorful and healthy too. This well explained video is surely... - 119.607
Chicken Breasts In A Chipotle & Green Onion Gravy
If you serve me a plate of hot steamed rice, then I would definitely be asking for Chicken with Chipotle And Green Onion Gravy. I love the spiciness of the chipotle that teases the palate. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in this video. Bon Appetit! - 119.304
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 118.507
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
If chicken is your favorite meat and you love the flavor of garlic, you should definitely try this Chicken with Forty Cloves Garlic Sauce recipe. Watch this video to learn the exact way of preparing this dish. This is truly a garlic lover's delight. - 117.574
Roasted Chicken Breast With Spiced Apple
Here's a new twist on chicken, not to mention a yummy way to get that apple a day into your diet. Baking then mashing the apples creates a flavorful, chunky sauce for the chicken and lets you sneak more fruit into your diet, too. Using lean chicken breast... - 116.975
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into... - 116.642
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, salt & pepper and 1 pinch of paprika.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with mix.
4. In a plate, mix the bread crumbs, 1 pinch paprika and Parmesan cheese.
5. Coat the... - 116.604
Healthy Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together and combine well the carrots and celery.
2. Add in the apples and grapes.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and plain yogurt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in the dijon mustard and continue mixing.
5. Serve this... - 116.006
Grilled Chicken And Eggplant 'parmesan-ish' Stacks
A fun variation on chicken or eggplant parmesan from the grill - grilled chicken cutlets, eggplant, summer squash with a variety of melted cheese options - paired with pasta in vodka sauce. - 115.694
Maple Mustard Chicken
1. Using a mallet hit the chicken slices, so that they become thin.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon olive... - 115.17
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Low-fat Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
Tired of chicken? Well you will not be with this one. This recipe is a work of art! It uses lean chicken and turns it into one mean dish; low in fat, nice and moist, and tons of mustard flavor! Chef Binks makes the recipe fun, easy and tasty while Dr. Derek... - 114.771
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 114.313
Grilled Chicken Breast With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and... - 114.031
Flavorful Grilled Chicken
Perfect grilled chicken!! This video shows how to prepare an easy grilled chicken loaded with flavor. These grilled chicken breasts are topped with a savory taste from oregano, thyme and a dash of cinnamon. Perfect for summer barbeques, but it can be made... - 112.789
Amazing Grass Green Super Food Chicken Pate
Amazing Grass fans watch Amie Valpone show you how to use Amazing Grass newest Green Super Food. She doesn’t add it to a smoothie, juice or water, but uses it to make a delicious pate of chicken. You can also do this with tofu or beans if you don’t eat... - 111.895
Puerto Rican Chicken in spicy tomato Sauce Over Noodles
This Puerto Rican Chicken dish is an easy weeknight dinner option and is packed with loads of flavors. It is a simple stir fry of chicken, peppers and mushrooms in a sweet-spicy tomato sauce influenced by Spanish flavors. In this recipe it the chicken is... - 111.617
1. Cut chicken breasts from side to create a pocket as shown in the video. Set it aside.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. In a small bowl, add pesto and butter. Mix well.
4. Throw lemon juice in it and mix to combine.
5. Fill pesto mixture... - 111.045
Coq Au Vin
Coq au Vin, which simply translates to cock in wine, is now updated to be made easily in American kitchens. Instead of an aged rooster, use boneless chicken breasts or thighs to cut your prep and cooking time down to 30 minutes! - 109.453
Chicken Breast With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Blanch potatoes in boiling water for a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on medium flame, and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop onion and sprinkle salt and pepper in the pan. Stir,... - 109.43
Cedar Plank Chicken Breast
1. Soak cedar plank in water for 2 hours.
2. Cut chicken breast from middle into two parts.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high.
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and thyme. Mix well.
5. With... - 109.401
Herb Chicken Breast With Cucumber & Apple Salad
1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple,... - 109.006
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 106.993
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
1. Follow package direction and cook pasta. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat, and melt butter in it.
3. Drop chicken and sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Put tomato, cream, chicken mix,... - 105.651
Grilled Chicken With Creamy Pasta
If you are plain bored of preparing the same old chicken dishes over and again, this recipe could be a refreshing change for you. Grilled chicken in chedar cheese sauce— the very thought of it is enough to get us drooling like Homer Simpson. Beryl Stokes... - 105.293
Chicken Breast With Mushrooms
Have you tried any other Italian dishes apart from the pasta? If you have not and want to give a try to change your taste buds, try this chicken and mushrooms in gravy of onions and tomatoes showed in this video. Watch the video or full recipe. - 105.033
Gluten-free Marys Gone Crackers Crumbed Chicken
If you are gluten intolerant and cannot eat breadcrumbs, here is a great way to enjoy gluten-free crumbed chicken. Watch Amie Valpone use Mary’s Gone Crackers gluten-free crumbs to bread chicken and make a delicious meal. A great way to make a delicious,... - 102.582
Chicken Tender Sandwich
For those on a high protein diet, this sandwich is the perfect “on the go” breakfast or lunch. A tender, juicy and crispy chicken breast, served with tomato and avocado between whole grain bread slices, takes 5 minutes to put together and makes for a... - 102.024
Chicken Breast Two Ways
Chef David shows you how to get your marinated chicken breast cooked in two techniques! Either method brings out a tasty and amazing dish! See the video for more! - 101.77
1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour,... - 101.59
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3) Mix the panko, cheese, salt and pepper together.
4) Beat the egg in a shallow dish and then dip the chicken breast in the egg. Coat both the... - 101.163
Crispy Baked Chicken Breast With Parmesan Cheese
Chicken and cheese are instant hit and if you are a foodie, you will know this. In this video, Betty demonstrates her one-of-a-kind Parmesan cheese and chicken recipe. Extremely flavorful and easy, this dish is likely to be a huge hit with all. Stream the... - 95.6833
Chicken Breast With Quinoa And Yogurt And Mint Sauce
Take a look at this chicken breast with quinoa and yogurt and mint sauce recipe video and you will know that your home kitchen is not less than a restaurant when it comes to preparing classy dishes, all you need is an idea and that is shared in this video. So... - 94.7615
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
Two Stage Chicken Breasts & Digang
1. Place cedar plank smooth side down on grill, cover it with lid to preheat evenly.
2. Place chicken breast on plank. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Cover with lid and allow it to cook.
3. For sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour... - 89.3629
Simple Garlic Chicken Breasts
Nancy's friend shows you how to cook an easy breezy chicken side dish. Also, watch as they test out her new meat thermometer. - 88.3239
High Protein Muscle Meal - Chicken Breast & Egg White Omelet
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Peanut butter when added to brownie mix becomes a decadent, can't-miss, irresistible, dessert option. However, to make this sinful dessert... - 85.5454
Simple And Flavorful Boiled Chicken Breast
If you are bored of eating the bland, boiled chicken treat, you are in for a treat. Lee Hayward presents a really simple chicken breast recipe where he has used zesty spice mixing to jazz up the meat. Result: a lip smackingly awesome chicken treat. Next time... - 75.7426
Vegan Black Velvet Cake
Sweet and tangy, this wonderful black velvet cake can add life to special days. A quick and easy recipe for a complete dessert delight! - 51.1344
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.2821
Chicken Breasts With Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, half of the butter, onion, celery, parsley, pecans and monosodium glutamate with just enough hot water to moisten. Mix well.
3) On 4 pieces of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place... - 47.8694
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 47.5374
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 47.5288
Breast Of Chicken Tropicale
Wash and dry chicken breasts.
Season with salt and pepper and saute in 1/4 cup butter until lightly browned.
Cover and cook for 25 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally.
Cook and drain noodles.
Season with salt, pepper, and butter and put in flat... - 47.4767
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 47.4333
Stir Fried Chicken Breasts
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt to prepare the pancakes.
2) Slowly beat eggs into the flour mixture until smooth.
3) Pour in water, brandy and sesame oil. Stir well. Keep aside.
4) Take the chicken breasts to skin, bone and slice diagonally... - 47.3286
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Up to 1 week before serving: On waxed paper, combine flour, salt and paprika; use to coat chicken.
In large skillet, in hot butter, lightly brown chicken breasts on both sides.
Add 1/4 cup water and simmer, covered, 30 minutes or until almost tender; arrange... - 47.3163
Chicken Breasts Tonnato
1) Wash and clean chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a large skillet add chicken, onion, celery, carrot, parsley, salt, thyme, chicken broth and water.
3) Boil and cook over reduced heat. Simmer and cook... - 47.1388
Breast Of Chicken With Passion Fruit Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, boil wine, vinegar, and shallot against medium to high flame until the liquid is reduced by half of its primary quantity for near about 10 minutes.
3. Add the cream and... - 47.1299
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 47.1238
Chicken Breasts Supreme
1.Microwave at 100% to melt butter for 2 minutes.
2.Add chicken breasts and cook at 70% for 5 minutes.
3. Alternately, preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes, then add in oil and heat at 100% for 30 seconds, follow this by browning chicken... - 47.0512
Breast Of Chicken Provencale
1 In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onion, oregano and thyme, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
2 Thoroughly wash the chicken breast halves under cold running water, and pat dry.
3 Add the chicken breast to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes... - 46.9986
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 46.8978
Chicken Breasts With Watercress Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and cook the chicken breasts over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Season, and complete the cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts',... - 46.8628
Chicken Breasts And Broccoli Florets With Tangy Carrot Dressing
1. The chicken breast pieces are to be poached for 10 minutes or these are to be poached till its raw pink color is gone
2. On prepared version the chicken breasts will feel firm when pressed with the back of a fork
3. Let the chicken pieces be cool in... - 46.7227
Chicken Breasts In Watercress Sauce
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Put the eggs and flour in a different bowl with shallow depth.
3. Dip each of the chicken pieces in the egg then roll into flour.
4. Shake off the extra flour.
5. Take a sauté pan and heat... - 46.7095
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 46.705
Sherry Marinated Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, arrange the chicken breasts.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, lemon juice, bay leaf, garlic, and onion.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and coat well. Cover with a plastic wrap and place... - 46.6468
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
This Gourmet Chicken Breasts can be a very versatile and popular way to enjoy chicken. Yes, with a great combination of ingredients and with a blend of spices, this Gourmet Chicken Breasts is in fact be a juicy feast of flavors that anyone would love to... - 46.3099
Chicken Breasts Veronique
1) Rub salt and pepper on chicken. Dredge with flour.
2) In a skillet put equal quantities of butter and oil and stir fry chicken till brown.
3) Keep aside in a shallow casserole.
4) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
5) Add onion, carrot and... - 46.3023
Chicken Breasts Gruyere
1)Marinate chicken in a generous amount of garlic, pepper and salt.
2)In a large skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until golden brown in color.
3)Take a broiler proof serving dish and transfer chicken into this.
4)In the skillet, now add onions,... - 46.2526
Chicken Breasts Cosmopolitan
1) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, keep the chicken breasts, pour water and sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) Boil the chicken in reduced heat.
3) Cover the chicken.
4) Simmer the meat till it turns tender and then,... - 46.2299
Cashew Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well all ingredients and set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil against high flame until the oil... - 46.2261
Tropical Chicken Breast
1)Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2)Coat both sides with flour and stir fry both sides until light brown in butter.
3)Add im cantaloupe, melon, papaya balls, coconut milk and sherry. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove all... - 46.1394
Chicken Breasts Florentine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the onion and garlic, stirring constantly and cook, until softened.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes until... - 46.1394
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 46.074
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
If you haven't yet given this Mandarin Chicken Breasts a try, it is high time you did it's easier than you think. A very flavorful combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice your taste bubs are in for a feast of flavors with every bite of this Mandarin... - 46.0737
Orange Scented Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Take the pieces of meat and place them between the two sheets of waxed pieces of paper.
3. Use a meat mallet to pound the meat to about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness
4. In a large 9 X 13-inch taking dish,... - 45.9507
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 45.8057
Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the... - 45.7686
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.7626
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.758
Country Captain Chicken Breasts
Quarter, core, and dice unpeeled apples.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apples, onion, bell pepper, garlic, currants, curry powder, ginger, and red pepper; stir in tomatoes.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces... - 45.7103
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Black Forest Ham
Place the chicken breast halves between 2 layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper and with a meat mallet or the flat side of a heavy pan, pound the chicken to a 1/4-inch thickness.
(Alternately, have your butcher do this for you.) Sprinkle both sides of the... - 45.7017
Chicken Breasts Parmesan
Mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic salt in 2-cup measure.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM (50%).
Microwave 5 minutes; stirring once.
Set sauce aside.
Mix cornflake crumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan... - 45.6583
Tri Vinegar Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the jalapeno, garlic, and lemon juice.
2. Spread over the chicken breasts and marinate,
3. Keep the marinated chicken pieces covered with plastic wrap for 2 hours or more at room temperature.
4. In a saucepan, combine the... - 45.6167
Chicken Breasts Sauteed With Cilantro
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put oil and heat it.
2) Place chicken breasts in the skillet and saute for about 5 minutes on one side. Flip the meat and drizzle 1/8 teaspoon salt an pepper over it.
3) Cook the... - 45.5159
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.5159
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth
1) Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place the chicken breasts in it.
2) Dot with butter at places and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
3) Using a waxed paper, cover the chicken well.
4) Set the microwave to “Roast... - 45.4329
Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream And Jalapeno
1) Deseed and derib fresh jalapenos. If using canned rinse, drain, and pat dry.
2) Chop chilies finely.
3) Shred cheese measuring to 1/4 cup.
4) Preheat broiler. Arrange aluminum foil on the broiler tray, keep aside.
5) In small bowl,... - 45.3955
Steamed Chicken Breasts And Vegetables
1 Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts thoroughly and dry well.
2 On a waxed paper, mix salt and tarragon and using 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon mixture on each breast half, sprinkle chicken breast halves on both sides,
3 ... - 45.3379
Smoked Chicken Breast Salad
Our liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test 20 to 25 minutes.
If made ahead, let cool;... - 45.2421
Chicken Breasts Hong Kong
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop the beans sprouts coarsely to the size of cooked rice.
3) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
4) Put a foil on the bottom of a baking pan.
5) Dredge 1 tablespoon of onion flakes on the... - 45.2224
Chicken Breasts In Applesauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine the applesauce, allspice, 1 teaspoon of salt, flour and tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the celery and onion and place mixture on a baking dish which has been lightly greased.
3) Bone the... - 45.1917
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Gourmet Stuffing Chicken Breasts
1. To prepare chicken begin using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut off legs at thigh joints, then separate drumsticks and thighs.
2. Next, cut through second joints of wings and remove pieces with wing tips, leaving the small... - 45.0959
Chicken Breasts Veronique
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add chicken breasts and cook until golden on each side.
Stir in marmalade, tarragon, and wine.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until meat is no... - 44.9587
Chicken Breast Recipes By Category
Chicken Breast Ingredient: