- » Chicken Bread
Chicken Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken bread recipes.
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Chicken Alfredo In A Bread Bowl
Have you been seeing the buzz and commercials about this national pizza place advertising about a new recipe on their menu? The pasta bread bowls? You can make that at home! Watch skinny and Mini teach you how to make a Chicken Alfredo Bread Bowl. You will... - 84.802
1. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except bread, margarine, and garnish; pulse and process a smooth mixture is achieved.
2. Using a knife cut bread slice into 4 equal triangles.
3. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on... - 49.7658
Chicken Rice Vegetable Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Boil water in a pan and add chicken and salt to it and cook until tender.
3.Keeping 11/2 cups of broth aside and drain the rest.
4.Let the chicken come to room temperature.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.527
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 47.7981
Double Bread And Chicken Salad With Tomatoes And Arugula
1.Preheat oven to 400ÂºF (200Â°C).
2.Evenly spread the bread cubes on baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
3.Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
4.Stir and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
5.Let cool... - 47.3268
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
For the liver pate wash the chicken livers in cold water and dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Heat the butter and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the livers and saute on all sides, remove and chop.
Deglaze the pan with the Marsala and add to the... - 46.3152
Chicken Caesar Pockets
In medium bowl, mix salt, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Place chicken on rack in broiling pan.
Place pan in broiler at closest position to source of heat; broil chicken about 12 minutes, turning... - 46.1724
Savory Chicken Bread Bake
Soften yeast in water.
Combine milk, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and yeast; mix well.
Gradually add flour, mixing well, to form a soft dough.
Let rise in warm place (85°-90°F.) until light and doubled, about 1 1/2... - 45.8758
Savory Chicken Loaves
To make yeast dough, stir sugar into water; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Put flour and salt into a bowl.
Add yeast mixture liquid and starter dough to make a dough.
On a floured surface, knead until smooth.
Cover and... - 45.8672
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Chicken Tikka With Charred Tomato Chutney And Warm Flat Bread
1) Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high.
2) In a shallow dish mix yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice and cilantro.
3) Add chicken tenders and coat evenly.
4) Before eating, put chicken on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on... - 44.6778
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496
Oven Fried Chicken In Bread Loaf
Wash and dry chicken.
Mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika; roll chicken pieces in mixture.
Melt 3/4 cup butter in large shallow baking pan.
Place chicken, skin side down, in melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces and... - 44.5685
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 43.7246
Chicken Salad Pockets
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together celery, chicken, green onions and raisins.
2) In another small bowl mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
3) Pour the prepared sauce over chicken... - 43.6223
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Cook the chicken in hot salted water till tender. If you have a pressure cooker, pressure cook the chicken till done.
3. Remove the chicken from the water and shred the meat from the bones.
4. Combine... - 42.4628
Chicken Little Cinnamon Rolls
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 14-in.x 10-in.rectangle.
Brush with butter.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel; sprinkle evenly over butter.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Starting from a long side, roll dough up tightly.
Slice... - 42.2203
Taija Chicken Burger
My friend who is personal chef to many Hollywood stars gave this Taija Chicken Burger recipe. The unique thing about this Taija Chicken Burger is that it is very delicious. Taija Ray is madly in love with this, she is rumored to eat Taija Chicken Burger three... - 41.9747
Toasted Bread With Chicken-liver Paste
Melt butter in a small saucepan.
When butter foams, add garlic and onion.
Saute over medium heat until golden.
Add chicken livers.
Saute over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add salt and pepper, sage, capers and anchovies.
Mix well; set... - 41.5552
Cucumber Chicken Canapes
Cucumber Chicken Canapes has a exceptional taste.The white pepper with mayonnaise gives the Cucumber Chicken Canapes a exicting taste.Must catch it. - 41.3647
Chicken And Onions With Bread Dressing
1. In a skillet heat oil, add the onion and chicken and cook over medium heat until chicken is browned all over.
2. In a food processor put garlic, oregano, basil and bread slice and make coarse crumbs.
3. Now add the crumbs to the chicken lower the... - 40.5055
Szechwan Chicken Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Combine green onion mixture, rice, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and Szechwan... - 40.1686
Chicken And Cheese Baguette
This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome. - 40.1378
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt the butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat and saute the onions and celery until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the thyme, sage, and stock.
Bring to a boil.
Season the liquid with salt and pepper and let cool for a few... - 40.0735
Pacific Chicken Wings With Garlic Bread
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Add chicken and stir.
Place in a large self-sealing plastic storage bag and seal securely.
Turn several times so that all the chicken pieces are touched by the marinade.
Place in a flat bowl and refrigerate for... - 39.9144
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Bread Salad With Diced Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the bread cubes in a large shallow baking pan; place, uncovered, in the oven and toast for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and pale golden.
Meanwhile, whirl the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, anchovies, and salt in a food... - 38.6927
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 38.3639
Chicken And Avocado Focaccia
1. To make salsa, place avocado, coriander (cilantro), lime or lemon juice, mayonnaise and chilli in a bowl and mix gently to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken, paprika and cumin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 38.292
Chicken Almond Loaf
Cover bread with cold water then squeeze out the excess.
Cook celery and onion in water until tender.
Drain, and add to bread with seasonings, eggs, margarine and parsley.
Line a well-buttered 6-cup casserole with the dressing, reserving 1 1/2 cups for the... - 37.5397
Chicken Spoon Bread
In saucepan mix cornmeal, flour, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in broth and milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; stir in margarine.
Stir in yolks and chicken; fold in whites.
Pour into... - 37.4281
Roast Chicken With Raisin Corn Bread Stuffing
1. In a small saucepan simmer the celery and onion in the 1/4 cup chicken broth till tender. In a medium mixing bowl combine the undrained celery mixture, raisins, dillweed, and salt. Add the corn bread and beaten egg white; toss gently till mixed. Drizzle... - 36.7923
Baked Chicken With Corn Bread Stuffing
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart oblong baking dish, heat water, 1/2 cup butter and seasoning packet 3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Arrange chicken on stuffing; brush with melted butter mixed with browning sauce.
Heat, covered with wax... - 36.4726
Baked Chicken With Corn Bread Stuffing
In 3-quart oblong baking dish, combine water, 1/2 cup butter and seasoning packet.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes; stir in stuffing crumbs.
Arrange chicken on stuffing; brush with melted butter mixed with browning sauce.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at... - 36.2103
Chicken Curry In Pita Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine raisins and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water; let stand until raisins are softened (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, stir together yogurt and cornstarch until smoothly blended; set aside.
2. Heat oil... - 35.9557
White Bread Club Sandwiches
Spread toast with mayonnaise (use butter or margarine, too, if desired).
Place lettuce leaf and chicken slice on each of 6 toast slices.
Cover with second slice toast.
Top with lettuce leaf, 3 tomato slices and 3 bacon slices.
Season with salt and... - 35.3531
Bread And Chicken Salad
1. Cut the bread into 1-inch chunks and place them in a mixing bowl. Add cold water to cover, and let the bread soften while you work on the next steps.
2. Discard the skin and fat from the chicken, and cut the meat into 1/2-inch dice. Split the cucumbers in... - 34.9068
Baked Chicken With Corn Bread Stuffing
In 13x9-inch dish, combine water, 1/2 cup butter and seasoning packet.
Cook at HIGH 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
Stir in stuffing crumbs.
Arrange chicken on stuffing with meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Brush with melted butter mixed with browning sauce.
Cook,... - 34.7914
Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches
1. In a bowl combine chicken, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook chicken, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion... - 34.5318
Chicken In The Bread Pan
Chicken In The Bread Pan is a wonderful dish that incorporates an amazing blend of flavors and texture. I love the way the medley of ingredients end up in a sinfully tempting dish! Try this wonderful Chicken In The Bread Pan recipe! - 34.3319
Hearty Chicken Club
Hearty Chicken Club is an irresistible snack recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 33.5114
Roast Chicken With Kale. And Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in kale, corn bread, poultry seasoning, and 1/2 tea-spoon each salt and pepper.... - 33.2107
Savory Bread Stuffing
1. Render the bacon over medium heat in a large skillet until halfway cooked (slightly browned, but still soft). Add onions, celery, garlic, and sage, and raise heat to high. Cook 5 minutes, until translucent. Add butter, apple, and raisins, and cook an... - 33.1491
Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread
This Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread has really made me go around in joy ! This bread stuffed with avocados, vegetables and onion with salt and pepper seasonings is a rage. Try this Chicken Merry Go Round in Pita Bread and let me know if you like it. - 33.0743
Chicken Cucumber Sandwich
1) Place the lettuce on the bread and trim the corners of the lettuce, to fit properly.
2) Make a layer of cucumber slice and chicken, to cover the lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with chives and serve. - 32.4451
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine milk, egg, and oil, add to cornmeal mixture.
Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cut into 6... - 32.1667
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 31.8104
Roast Chicken With Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook for 2 minutes. Add liver and cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in parsley, thyme, sage, marjoram, savory, salt, and pepper. Add bread... - 31.7052
Roasted Chicken With Raisin Bread And Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in sage, bread cubes, and apple. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and toss to... - 31.672
Chorizo And Chicken Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, cook chorizo over medium heat, stirring often, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and onion to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Pour off any excess fat.
2.... - 31.4187
Thyme Flavored Bread Stuffing
In saucepan cook celery in stock until celery is soft and stock is almost evaporated.
Add bread and seasonings.
Moisten with additional water, if stuffing is too dry.
Heat and serve.
Divide evenly. - 31.3181
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 30.8352
Thai Style Chicken Salad On Cumin Quick Bread
Make the chicken salad: In a large bowl whisk together the lime juice, the salt, the chili powder, the coriander, the mint, and the sugar, stir in the chicken, the shallot, and the scallion, and stir in the mayonnaise.
The chicken salad may be made 1 day - 30.749
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 30.6226
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Combine with bread cubes, poultry seasoning, ground sage, salt, and pepper.
Toss with enough liquid to moisten. - 30.4338
Bread Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 30.2398
Herb Roasted Chicken With Moist Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for another use. Rinse chicken inside and out with cold running water; drain. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
2. In cup, combine butter, chives, and parsley until very well blended.... - 29.4787
Chicken Corn Bread
Combine the corn bread, green onions, celery, sage, chicken, broth and soup in a large bowl; mix well.
Spoon into a lightly buttered 8xl2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 29.207
Chicken With Sage Corn Bread Crust
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper and arrange it on a rack in a baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the... - 25.4724
Croutons For Boneless Breast Of Chicken With Virginia Ham
Cut the croutons out of the bread with a 4 inch cutter.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy skillet.
Add 3 croutons and brown well on both sides.
Add the remaining butter and oil and brown the remaining 3 croutons. - 24.4898
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Chicken Bread Recipes By Category