- » Chicken Bok Choy
Chicken Bok Choy Recipes
Chicken Bok Choy is an extremely flavourful chicken and bok choy greens side dish that forms part of Chinese cuisine. It is a relatively simple dish to prepare but made extremely nutritious by the presence of some ... More »
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 104.6
Chicken And Bok Choy Stew With Steamed Rice
Dinner for two on a weeknight, what do you serve normally? This is a video with a recipe made with regular ingredients but is transformed into a yummy dish altogether. Watch the video to know about the recipe. - 100.312
Fragrant Chicken In Bok Choy Leaves
1) In a food processor, mince with the cubed chicken.
2) To this, add the scallions, tahini, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and honey.
3) Blend well till smooth.
4) On the long edge of each bok choy leaf, place a rounded tablespoon of chicken... - 43.3738
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.4254
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 27.3649
You May Also Like!
Garlic Baby Bok Choy
I learnt this garlic baby bok choy recipe from my Thai neighbour. I can still remember her warm welcome and swift bok choy preparation. This baby bok choy is ready to eat in 15 minutes. Try this quick and healthy dish. You will love it. - 36.2645
Creamed Bok Choy
In large saucepan combine water, soy sauce, bouillon granules, pepper, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling.
Add bok choy.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Blend light cream or milk into cornstarch; stir into bok choy.
Cook... - 28.9688
Chow Young Bok Choy
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Next add ginger.
When pan is red hot, add Chinese cabbage and stir for 45 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 1/2 minutes.
Uncover and stir for 15 seconds.
Add sugar, monosodium, and pepper - 33.4403
Stir Fried Bok Choy With Miso
In a small bowl, whisk the broth with the miso, wine, sugar and cornstarch.
Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot.
Add the oil and chiles and cook over high heat until the chiles darken, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds, stirring... - 32.571
Stir Fried Tofu With Bok Choy
1. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and drain in a strainer set over a bowl for 30 minutes. In a skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer the seeds to a plate and let cool, then grind to a coarse powder.
2. In a large... - 24.7877
Bok Choy With Abalone Mushrooms
Wash the bok choy and cut the stalks and leaves into 2 inch (5 cm) sections.
Cut the large abalone mushrooms into smaller pieces.
Save the liquid for later use.
Heat the oil in the wok.
Add the bok choy gradually and stir fry until it is thoroughly coated... - 36.2903
Bok Choy With Bamboo Shoots And Mushrooms
Wash the bok choy and cut the stalks and leaves into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Cut the bamboo shoots into slices 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Cut the mushrooms in half.
Heat 2 Tbs... - 37.2316
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 42.1624
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Preparation Separate bok choy leaves; cut green leaves from white stalks.
Thinly slice leaves and stalks and keep separate.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add white stalks, ginger,... - 33.3109
Dried Bok Choy Soup
1. Soak the bok choy in warm water to cover for 2 hours. Wash it in clean water to remove dirt around the stems. Remove the stem ends and cut the bok choy into 1 1/2-inch pieces. If jujubes are used, soak them in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
2.... - 24.2306
Chicken Bok Choy Recipes By Category