- » Chicken Black Olives Basil
Chicken Black Olives Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken black olives basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken black olives basil recipes.
Basil Chicken And Potatoes
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice in food processor or blender and blend.
With motor running add remaining oil in thin, steady stream and process until thickened.
Add basil and process until pureed.
Add mayonnaise and blend.
Transfer to bowl and stir... - 39.4025
Chicken With Fresh Basil And Lemon
1. Place the lemon zest, basil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it forms a chunky paste.
2. U Place the chicken pieces... - 33.3727
Chicken With Tomatoes And Basil
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and "tenders" and cook them, uncovered, until partially cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
2. While the chicken is cooking, cut each tomato into 8 wedges, then... - 29.3514
Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute, processing until well blended.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each... - 31.3069
Pasta With Chicken Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine the lemon juice and the chicken in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Pat the chicken dry and then heat clarified butter in a skillet. Add chicken and saute over high heat until brown on both sides approximately 3 or 4 minutes on each... - 36.3492
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 32.2195
Chicken With Proscuitto, Basil And Beans
1. Season the chicken thighs all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pinch off 8 sprigs from the basil (about 3 leaves each per sprig) and lay one on top of each chicken thigh. Wrap each thigh in a piece of prosciutto, with the ends tucked... - 31.4936
Basil Chicken With Tomatoes Squash And Barley
Pat the chicken dry with paper toweling and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil for 1 minute in a 4-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate... - 41.7316
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 45.5205
Chunky Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1) Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
2) Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until it turns brown on all sides.
3) Add thyme, garlic, basil and marjoram.... - 45.4707
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in large deep skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and pepper; cook... - 43.4209
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet, heat oil, and stir in onion and pepper.
5)... - 41.144
Basil And Garlic Puree
1. Rinse the basil well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor.
2. Coarsely chop the garlic (you should have about 1/4 cup) and add it to the basil. Process the basil and garlic until the leaves are coarsely chopped.
3. While the processor is... - 24.2901
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.0512
Tomato Basil Pasta Pomodoro
1) Follow package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to heat olive oil, tomatoes, basil and garlic.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and sauté for 4 minutes.
4) Pour in chicken broth and simmer for 2 minutes by reducing... - 37.4647
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 32.6402
Pasta Salad With Basil, Spinach And Tomatoes
In boiling salted water, cook pasta.
While pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, canola oil, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach, basil, olives and chopped tomatoes.
Mix well and add drained and cooked pasta.
If desired, top with feta or fresh Parmesan cheese... - 31.2706
Basil Garlic Pesto
1 In a small skillet, bring the stock and garlic to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until the garlic is tender.
Transfer the stock and garlic to a food processor or blender, add the basil, walnuts, cottage cheese,... - 29.347
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 42.7652
Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes
Basil and tomatoes are always a hot favorite for Italians. Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes is one such recipe that would give you the true exotic Italian flavor. Family and friends would love Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes as a perfect side... - 39.0148
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 46.2616
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 45.9365
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 30.4502
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 44.1326
White Bean Soup With Basil And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick stock pot over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the stock, water, beans, potatoes and oregano.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 35.1579
Italian Bean Soup With Pasta And Basil
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, and pepperand cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, stock, thyme, and basil and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so... - 36.5851
Italian Bean Soup With Pasta And Basil
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately 1 low heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, stock, thyme, and basil and bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so... - 31.5178
Veal Patties In Basil Cream Sauce
1. Finely chop the scallions. Mince the basil.
2. In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Stir in the scallions, half the basil, the veal, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the evaporated skimmed milk, the nutmeg, allspice and pepper. Form the mixture... - 36.3744
Black Bean Ragout
Place the beans in a large bowl.
Add cold water to cover and let soak overnight.
Warm 2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, garlic, and thyme.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
Drain the beans and add... - 44.9846
Rotelle With Olive Caper Sauce
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes.
2. Drain and chop them.
3. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, olives, tomatoes, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until... - 44.0466
Baked Olive And Mozzarella Orzo
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the orzo until it is al dente, drain it well, and transfer it to a large bowl.
In a large heavy skillet cook the onion in the oil and the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the celery,... - 33.8772
1) With a rolling pin, beat the escalopes until they are thin.
2) Combine the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, herbs and melted butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
3) Among the escalopes, divide the stuffing and spread almost to... - 44.3842
Italian Chicken With Pesto & Mozzarella
I often double the tomatoes, onion and olives if chicken breasts are large.) Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and basil.
Lightly brown in oil.
Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
Add more spices if necessary.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook... - 34.509
Smoked Turkey, Broccoli, And Black Bean Soup
To Make Stock Base: Heat oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli stems, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, oregano, and basil and saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
Add wine and broth and... - 42.1915
Black Bean Chili
1. Heat a large stockpot over a medium-low flame and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and spices, and cook, covered, until the vegetables are soft.
2. Raise heat to high, add the bay leaves, tomatoes, water or stock, and... - 33.351
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 38.412
Couscous And Chicken Salad
1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill,... - 91.3039
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 36.351