- » Chicken Biscuit
Chicken Biscuit Recipes
Chicken biscuit is essentially a dish made popular by Fast food chain giants McDonalds. Chicken biscuit is easy to make and very popular all around the world especially in America and Europe. Chicken biscuit is ... More »
Classic Chicken Stew And Biscuits
Yearning for that homey, old-fashioned and comforting dish; there can't be anything better than a bowl of chicken and biscuits. The slowly simmered vegetables, tender chicken, and rich gravy, topped with buttermilk biscuits is definitely a favorite. What's... - 134.852
Chicken And Biscuits
To make the topping: In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg whites, yogurt, celery seed and salt until well combined.
Set the topping aside.
To make the chicken mixture: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray a flat 2-quart casserole... - 44.3054
Chicken 'n' Biscuits
In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add carrots, onion, celery, and mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly,... - 42.7855
Chicken Biscuit Stew
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt margarine in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Cook milk mixture 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring... - 41.1749
Homestyle Chicken And Biscuits
1. Halve each biscuits and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a medium (1 ½ quart) casserole or baking dish, combine all ingredients except the biscuits.
4. Mix well and place in the preheated oven.
5. Bake the chicken... - 39.0126
Chicken N Biscuit Triangles
Combine first 4 ingredients; cut in shortening; add mashed potatoes and chicken.
Mix egg with milk; add to flour mixture; stir until just blended.
Knead dough lightly; pal to 3/4 inch thickness.
Cut into 3-inch squares, then into triangles.
Place on a greased... - 38.2744
Chicken Crackling Biscuits
The yellow fat removed from the chicken should be cut into small pieces and rendered over low heat until fat is extracted and only golden crisp cracklings remain.
Lift cracklings from liquid fat and keep both refrigerated until ready for use.
If only a small... - 33.6176
Creamed Chicken And Biscuits
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuits.
Prepare Cream Sauce as directed except €” stir in chicken broth with the half-and-half.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute; reduce heat to medium.
Stir in mushrooms, green pepper,... - 32.6155
Chicken 'n' Biscuits
1. Spray 1-quart saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and heat: add onion and celery and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup water, the cream cheese, cornstarch,... - 31.2777
Skillet Chicken And Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine soup and sour cream in a large nonstick skillet; add chicken and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
3. Unroll dough,... - 31.0539
Chicken And Biscuit Dinners
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Using the scissors, cut each biscuit in half. Save until Step 3.
2. In the saucepan, put the chicken or turkey, gravy, green beans or peas, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Mix together with the wooden spoon. Put the saucepan on the... - 27.9057
Chicken With Biscuits
In a medium saucepan combine soup, chicken, and cheese.
Cook over medium heat till cheese melts and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
To serve, spoon chicken mixture into 3 individual bowls.
Top with biscuits.
Microwave: chicken, and cheese,cover and... - 22.9456
Chicken Biscuit Recipes By Category