- » Chicken Biryani
Chicken Biryani Recipes
Chicken Biryani is an aromatic Basmati rice preparation cooked with chicken, certain vegetables, and enriched with dry fruits like cashews and raisins and flavoured with rich saffron and exotic spices. Chicken ... More »
Easy Chicken Biryani
So far if you have been only dreaming of chicken Biryani, it’s now time to wake up and prepare it in your kitchen. This Easy Chicken Biryani recipe video has the best procedure for making this delectable dish. Don’t mind if you have to go shopping,... - 133.011
Biryani is synonymous with celebrations in the Muslim community. Specifically on Eid, Biryani is a must have on the festive menu.
My case is no different. We indulge in this Chicken Biryani on Eid ul fitr, the festival marking the end of the holy month of... - 49.3475
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Chicken biriyani is a spicy and very rich preparation of chicken with rice along with vegetables like potatoes and onions. Flavored and spiced with a a lot of masalas, the chicken curry is complete as a meal in itself and can be served with a side salad. This... - 46.6803
Easy Chicken Biryani
Wash, skin and cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Place the garam masala, nutmeg and 1 teaspoon salt and the onion in a large pan.
Add the chicken pieces and the stock.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer until the chicken is tender.
When cooked, remove the... - 46.5928
Nawabi Chicken Biryani
1. Half boil the rice with salt and spices.
2. Remove and drain.
3. Wash and joint the chicken.
4. Grind together cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorns, chilli powder, cumin and coriander.
5. Add ground spices to chicken with chopped garlic, ginger, curds,... - 46.2843
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Put into a pressure cooker with half the water, turmeric and salt. After pressure is built up cook for-3 minutes.
3. Cool and open (10 minutes).
4. Wash and drain rice.
5. Grind together ginger and garlic.
6. Slice onions and... - 45.672
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil, pour in the rice, reduce the heat, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan.
Add the chicken and fry over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning to brown... - 43.8359
Make a mixture with tomato puree, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt.
Take the chicken and marinate it in the same mixture.
Let it rest for... - 43.7471
Kozhikode Chicken Biryani
Make a mixture of yoghurt, ground coriander leaves, ground mint leaves, cum leaves, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, aniseed powder, green chillies garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, lime juice and poppy seed paste.
Marinate the chicken pieces in this... - 43.4752
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick; boil for two minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for about 8... - 42.0906
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 41.7497
Heat oil and ghee and when it is hot add onion and fry till golden brown.
Add green chillies,methi leaves,mint and coriander and fry for 5mins.
Add the garam masala paste,ginger garlic paste,coriander paste,redchillipd,dhainya pd,haldi and fry for... - 41.5644
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick. Boil for about 2 minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan... - 41.198
1. Pour the milk into a measuring jug. Crush the saffron strands, add to the milk and set aside.
2. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
3. To cook the chicken, heat the ghee in a medium haandi or heavy-based... - 39.937
1. Blend together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 teaspoon of the salt and all the cardamom seeds and mix with the yogurt and chicken pieces. Set aside to marinate for 3 hours.
2. Pour the milk into a pan and bring to the boil.... - 38.6477
1. Heat ghee in a large frying pan, cook onions for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside. Add chicken to pan, cook until browned on all sides, remove and set aside.
2. Combine garlic and spices, stir into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add stock, yogurt and... - 37.275
Chicken Biryani Recipes By Category
Chicken Biryani Ingredient: