Beef Chicken Stew
- » Chicken Beef And Ham Stew
Chicken Beef And Ham Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken beef and ham stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken beef and ham stew recipes.
Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
1. Prepare the cabbage for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the mushrooms and saute until wilted.
3. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the chicken broth and stuff the cabbage leaves.
4. Arrange... - 33.7784
Ham & Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris.
Insert slicing disc.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium-high heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, slice turnip; leave in... - 44.2263
Place the ham hocks, pea beans, consomme, tomato juice, whole onions, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme in a large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover by 1/2 inch and bring to a boil.
Turn the flame as low as possible, cover, and barely simmer for 5 hours; add... - 41.361
The brunswick stew is usually a chicken and vegetables prepared with available veggies. This brunswick stew recipe is flavored with basil, parsley and bayleaf. Cooked along with beef bones, ham and squirrel meat, this brunswick stew is almost like a country... - 43.9757
In a 2-quart pan, saute the chopped ham and garlic in olive oil until delicately browned.
Add the tomatoes, broccoli, nutmeg, and bouillon; simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the uncooked macaroni and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 30.9964
Hot Pot Stew
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat.
Add ham, green pepper, onion, celery and garlic.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 38.1917
Bigos Traditional Hunters Stew
Cut the meat into very large dice.
Cook the onions in the fat from the salt pork until limp.
Add the flour, and blend well.
Stir in the sauerkraut and mushrooms, along with the juice from the dried mushrooms.
Add all the diced meats, including the salt pork,... - 40.8532
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 46.0983
1) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
2) Brown the beef well on all sides. Transfer it to a bowl.
3) Into the still hot skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up all the pan juices.
4) Turn the liquid into a slow cooker along with... - 43.6322
Veal And Ham Casserole
Cut veal into serving-size pieces and ham into strips.
Brown veal in butter and transfer to buttered 2-quart casserole.
Brown onions and transfer to casserole.
Combine tomatoes, broth, celery and seasonings in skillet.
Heat and scrape brown crust from... - 41.228
Escudella De Pages
Rinse the beans in cold water and tie the bones in cheesecloth.
Put both with the chicken, sausage, and ham in a pot or casserole with 8 cups of cold water and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, and cook gently, covered, about 2 hours or until beans are... - 42.9
Caldo Gallego Ii
Put the ham, veal, bacon, pork sausage, and stewing chicken in an earthenware pot, cover with cold water, put on lid, season, and simmer as slowly as possible for 4 hours.
An hour after putting on the meat, place the white beans in a second pot, pour in cold... - 44.1433
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
1. In a stockpot place the beef bones, chicken pieces, or ham bones along with bay leaves, garlic, quartered onions, whole peppercorns, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and basil or thyme.
2. Add the cold water and 2 or 3 of the vegetable peelings,... - 42.0262