- » Chicken Batter
Chicken Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken batter recipes.
Batter For Chicken
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; beat with rotary beater until smooth. - 20.8004
Batter Dipped Fried Chicken
Wash chicken, dry on absorbent paper, and put in saucepan.
Add water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover, bring to boil, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
To make batter, sift remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the flour, baking powder,... - 44.5851
Batter Dipped Chicken
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Combine pancake mix and milk in shallow dish.
Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces in batter, coating well.
Fry in batches until golden, about 1 minute.
Drain on paper towels. - 34.0367
Beer Batter Fried Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, beer, salt, and pepper until smooth. In a deep 12-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375Â°F., or until a cube of bread fries golden in about 30 seconds.
2. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into batter to coat... - 25.1582
Spicy Batter Fried Chicken
1. Marinate chicken in all the ground masalas along with vinegar and Worchestershire sauce for an hour
2. Make a batter with 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, salt to taste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep... - 29.0805
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 37.5225
Crispy Batter Fried Chicken
Wash chicken; place in kettle with enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; drain and pat dry.
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 360° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Prepare Thin Fritter... - 32.3904
Battered Chicken is a wonderfully delicious chicken preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Battered Chicken recipe. So here it is! - 39.4745
Batter Fried Crispy Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven f375°) 45 minutes. Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well. If desired, remove skin.
2. Heat salad oil to 350° in a heavy 3-quart... - 23.7383
Beer Battered Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Whip the eggs, 1 cup (250 ml) flour, beer, and baking powder together.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken with remaining flour.
Dip into the batter then deep fry in small batches to golden brown, reserve... - 30.106
Batter Fried Chicken
Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 45 minutes.
Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well.
If desired, remove skin.
Heat salad oil to 350Â° in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Dip... - 31.9347
Batter Fried Chicken
Simmer chicken in salted water for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine pancake mix and salt; stir in water.
Beat 2 minutes.
Dip chicken in batter; drain well on rack over waxed paper.
In heavy skillet at least 3 inches deep, heat oil 1 1/4 inches deep to... - 33.498
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 115.567
Beer Batter Chicken
Beer Batter Chicken is super delicious and is sure to hit your right. Remember, the darker the beer the better the batter will be!Try out this recipe and get high! - 29.8326
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger into a medium-size bowl.
Add remaining ingredients all at once beat with a rotary beater until smooth. - 24.7108
Batter Baked Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat egg lightly, add milk and combine well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, pecans, and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken into milk mixture then into flour mixture.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in a hot... - 42.5535
Battered Tandoori Chicken
1. Prepare chicken (pluck, singe and skin).
2. Cut slits lengthwise over the breast portion and breadthwise over the leg portion carefully.
3. Apply salt all over.
4. Sprinkle lime juice and keep aside.
5. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic.
6.... - 45.9095
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 45.9953
Batter Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chciken in pieces big enough to serve and cook them for 20 minutes ina bowl of boiling water.
2.Once done, drain the excess water and dry the chicken pieces.
3.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour with baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.0081
Batter Fried Chicken & Ham Rolls
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone, then cut each half into 9 even pieces. Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
2. Top each with a... - 31.8778
Ultra Fabulous Batter Fried Chicken
Frying chicken Kosher-style without the greasy mess. Watch Seattle's top Kosher caterer, Leah Jaffee, make the most mouth-watering fried chicken you've ever tasted. - 116.868
Chicken In Batter
Combine 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, chives, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon thyme, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice rub into chicken pieces.
Let stand for 1 hour; blend flour, remaining salt, and cold water to smooth paste; add eggs.
Add baking... - 41.1929
Battered Chicken With Walnut Stir Fry
1 Remove the skin and bone from the chicken and cut in to 1 inch squares.
2 In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
3 Add the chicken to the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
4 Turn the chicken and baste a few... - 46.1134
Batter Fried Chicken
1. Line a large shallow baking dish with a double thickness of paper towels.
2. In a deep bowl, with a wire whisk beat the egg and milk lightly together.
3. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and... - 39.4653
Batter Fried Chicken Nuggets
1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and... - 115.121
Batter Topped Chicken Pie
Place chicken and giblets in large kettle; add 2 tea spoons salt and 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and giblets from broth; reserve about 5 1/2 cups broth.
Chill broth until fat is... - 43.6484
Batter-topped Chicken Pie
This chicken recipe is perfect in all forms and can be versatile too. Try it out and surprise your family - 46.8208
Waffle Batter For Chicken Barbara
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda together.
Put this flour mixture aside.
Beat up egg yolks until frothy; then add buttermilk to the egg yolks and beat again.
Whip egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add flour mixture to the egg-yolk mixture,... - 28.6354
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 101.59
Beer Batter Fried Veggies N Things
1. To prepare oil for frying, in a large frying pan or deep fat fryer, heat 3 inches oil to 375°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. To this add the soup mix and stir to combine.
3. Add the eggs and... - 45.6612
Shredded Sesame Chicken
Try the Shredded Sesame Chicken the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Shredded Sesame Chicken! Personally, I love chicken in any form but this is my favorite! - 45.9356
Batter fried cucumbers are very nice idea to serve as a snack or starter. Serve it with a dip or sauce of your choice and it will impress your family and friends too much. Try simple, easy and quick snack of batter fried cucumbers. - 42.1085
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 41.0012
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 124.838
Chicken Tempura Pancakes
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each breast half to 1/2-inch thickness; then cut into matchstick-thin strips. In large bowl, mix chicken, bean sprouts, zucchini, and ginger; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet... - 35.9501
Batter Fried Wild Goose
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Batter Fried Wild Goose recipe? Batter Fried Wild Goose as a Main Dish never fails to impress. The marriage of the amazing flavors of batter with other ingredients is the secret to this Batter Fried Wild Goose. You may not... - 35.6403
Turkey Steaks With Cashew Batter
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Cut across the grain into 3/8-inch-thick slices.
In a large baking dish, combine sherry, stock base, and rosemary leaves.
Stir to dissolve stock base.
Add turkey and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning... - 36.9182
Braised Artichokes With Batter Sauce
Trim stems and remove loose outer leaves from artichokes.
Cut off 1 inch from tops; snip off sharp leaf tips.
Cut length wise into quarters and remove the fuzzy "choke."
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
Place artichokes in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 39.5954
Golden Batter Fish Rolls
1. Marinate fish for 10-15 minutes.
2. Blanch asparagus pieces for 1 1/2 minutes in boiling water. Plunge into cold water and drain.
3. To make batter, combine eggs and flour and mix well. Set aside.
4. Place one or two pieces of blanched asparagus on each... - 36.8423
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.286
Crispy Fish With Lemon Sauce
For sauce, combine 1 cup water, lemon rind and juice, sugar, ginger and bouillon in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, strain sauce and return to saucepan.
Blend cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons... - 42.5832
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.5469
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.8278
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 75.053
Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone then cut each half into 9 even pieces.
Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
Top each with a piece... - 41.7244
Crispy Chicken Wings
Beat together eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and milk.
Dip chicken wings in batter and roll in crumbs.
Heat fat 2 inches deep in pan to point of smoking.
Fry wings, 2 at a time, 5-7 minutes. - 34.5128
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tips, cutting at the joint.
Reserve tips for use at another time.
Divide sections at joint.
At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise through chicken meat and skin from each... - 35.2702
Crispy Honey Chicken
Mix all ingredients of the batter and put chicken in it.
Deep fry putting one piece at a time in the oil, so that they do not stick to each other.
Deep fry in 2 batches till light and crispy, keeping them in oil for about 4 minutes till cooked and crisp.
Keep... - 44.8504
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the corn starch and water and whisk well.
2. Whisk in the rice vinegar and sugar. Keep whisking the mixture. Followed by the ketchup, whisk well every ingredient.
3. Add in the soy sauce and mix well.
4. In a saucepan pour in... - 108.008
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken is a stir fried and cooked chicken preparation. Fruited with plum jelly and pineapple chunks, the sweet and sour chicken is cooked with added vegetables. Fried with a seasoned batter coating, the chicken is finished with vegetables and... - 45.3773
Rebecca Brand shows you how to make Crispy Asian Chicken. Batter fried chicken with panko or bread crumbs is easy and this Asian Chinese sauce makes a great Chinese chicken dinner in a flash. Batter fried chicken is a classic technique used in Chinese or... - 0
Fried Chicken With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set aside.
Skin and bone chicken; cut in pieces roughly 2 inches square.
Pound chicken lightly with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife so each piece is of uniform thickness.
In a bowl, combine soy, water, the 1 tablespoon cornstarch,... - 42.8494
Golden Chicken Nuggets
Golden Chicken Nuggets is great appetizer. Golden Chicken Nuggets gets its taste chicken mixed with flour and eggs. Golden Chicken Nuggets is inspired by many food joint across the world. - 29.9788
Oriental Cashew Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into 3inch pieces.
Combine soy sauce, seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
Add chicken, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
Prepare tempura batter according to package directions.
Heat a small amount of cooking... - 40.7282
Jumbo Chicken Popover
Cut chicken into 8 pieces â€” 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks.
Cut away back and any small bones from breasts simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan.
Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to... - 44.6913
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.4649
Hazel's Mexican Chicken
Dip chicken in flour, then dip in batter.
Press flour into chicken; repeat dip and press.
Fry uncovered over medium high heat.
Put chicken in baking pan, cover with picante sauce, sprinkle on celantro, cover with grated cheese and bake at 350° for 20 min or... - 29.5356
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt, and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 38.858
Golden Oats Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, large enough to accommodate the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine add the butter.
4. Place the dish in the oven and allow it... - 44.4469
Pekin Fried Chicken
1. Take 2 self sealing plastic bags and add buttermilk in equal amounts in both. Place 3 chicken breasts in each and secure the tops by sealing them. Turn the bags so that an even coating is formed. Place in the refrigerator for3 hours, turning... - 40.4727
Good Fortune Chicken With Pineapple Piquant
Beat the egg, water, and milk with a mixture of flour, cornstarch, cornmeal, and baking powder in a bowl until smooth.
Dip each chicken leg into the batter and drain over bowl a few seconds.
Fry pieces in hot fat 15 minutes, or until chicken is crisp brown... - 43.1029
Town House Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve and flavor them with a dash of salt.
2.In a bowl, mix 2 cup flour with 11/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, pepper and soda and stir well.
3.Add Worcestershire sauce... - 43.8889
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.7146
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Cut the chicken in 2 inch pieces.
2) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of salt over the chicken pieces and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, bet the eggs, flour and salt to a smooth batter.
4) Dip the chicken in the egg batter.
5) In a... - 44.6082
1. In a deep fat fryer or a deep frying pan or skillet, pour the corn oil, (about 3-inches)
2. Heat the oil to 375 degree F. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 350°F if you want to bake the chicken.
3. Season the chicken well, to... - 39.6136
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.5786
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 35.0591
Remove white tendon from each breast half and cut each breast into 6 to 8 bite-size pieces.
In a large shallow dish, combine lemon juice and zest, garlic, and olive oil, season with thyme, salt, and pepper, and stir until well blended.
Place chicken pieces in... - 41.8241
Deep Fried Chicken
Deep Fried Chicken has a Delicious taste. The chicken and egg gives the Deep Fried Chicken Miraculous taste. - 42.1415
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 35.3705
Golden Chicken Nuggets
1) Cut the chicken into pieces measuring 1- x 1 ½ inches. Set pieces aside.
2) Combine together flour, salt, sesame seeds, egg and water and mix well.
3) Dip the chicken pieces into the batter and fry in hot oil, of about 375 degrees... - 38.5523
Crunchy Fried Chicken
1) In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
2) In a bowl beat eggs with beer and add to flour mixture, blend till smooth.
3) In the batter dip chicken coating the pieces with it.
5) In a skillet heat oil 1/2 to 1 inch deep and fry chicken for... - 37.346
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place cornflakes in a plastic storage bag.
Roll Dough and Pizza Roller back and forth over bag until flakes are finely crushed.
Place crushed flakes in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Add cheese, butter, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Stir... - 39.1913
This Chicken Cutlets Polaris are truly delicious ! These spicy Russian chicken cutlets go well with vegetables as an accompaniment. You can try them the way you want to. Your suggestions for this Chicken Cutlets Polaris are welcome. - 37.3761
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
These Chicken Livers and Mushrooms taste terrific ! Try these irresistibly seasoned batter coated livers fried in butter and cooked with mushrooms for your next meal with a bowl ! Your suggestions for these Chicken Livers Chicken Livers and Mushrooms are... - 37.9779
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 122.073
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 27.161
Deep Fried Chicken
1. Prepare a heavy pan with a tight cover and then place the chicken on a rack. Add the water to the pan and bring this to boiling.
2. Reduce heat, cover and steam for 20 minutes, until tender. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool
3.... - 40.5088
Chicken Livers On Toast
Chicken Livers On Toast! Were you looking for a tasty and unique chicken dish that you can serve for a an informal lunch? Then Chicken Livers On Toast is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 38.212
Pungent Peking Chicken Bites With Dipping Sauce
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes.
2. In a small bowl, combine eggs, flour, beer or water and salt; blend well.
3. In a deep skillet or deep-fryer, heat oil to 375°F (190°C). Dip chicken in batter and slip into hot oil. Deep-fry, turning... - 24.9055
This Chicken Tropicana is a desire ! Try this delicious saucy chicken with pineapple chunks and spices for your next meal, Your suggestions for this Chicken Tropicana are welcome. - 42.9852
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Buttermilk fried chicken is a buttermilk flavored fried chicken recipe. Seasoned and floured with buttermilk batter, the buttermilk fried chicken is easy to fix and really simple. - 39.2692
Classic Chicken Stew And Biscuits
Yearning for that homey, old-fashioned and comforting dish; there can't be anything better than a bowl of chicken and biscuits. The slowly simmered vegetables, tender chicken, and rich gravy, topped with buttermilk biscuits is definitely a favorite. What's... - 101.229
Boil chicken until tender.
Then cut it up into neat servings and add potatoes, onions and carrots.
Heat the chicken broth and thicken with flour mixed to a smooth paste in water.
Season with celery salt to taste and paprika.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in... - 41.342
Fried Chicken & Sage Waffles
Have you ever had fried chicken and waffles? I mean… real fried chicken and waffles?? I’m talking crispy golden delicious chicken with soft slightly-sweet buttermilk waffles? If you’ve answered no then we need to change this right now. Fried chicken and... - 111.38
Dipper's Nuggets Chicken
Dipper's Nuggets Chicken is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 40.2977
How To Cook Chicken: Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner
If chicken is your favourite dish, try these easy chicken dinners for you and your family. Ultimate Chicken Fingers and Salsa Chicken Fiesta are two easy chicken recipes which are delicious and requires less effort. Watch this video for more details. - 143.35
Ginger Crisp Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 1 hour.
While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
Remove chicken from pan; pull off... - 38.2236
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Make healthy chicken nuggets for your kids. Watch and follow these simple tips for creating a delicious and healhy chicken meal. Kroger mymagazine extras iPad app has the full recipe and is loaded with many other great culinary tips. - 123.933
Deep Fried Chicken
Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger in a large bowl for the marinade.
Marinate the chicken, turning occasionally, for at least 1 hour and preferably longer.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and dry well on paper towels.
Heat the oil to 375°F... - 39.6669
Restaurant-style deep fried chicken prepared with flavorful spices to give it an Indian twist. - 126.586
Chili Chicken Chunks
Skin and bone chicken.
Rinse meat and pat dry, then cut into bite-size chunks (1- to 1 1/2 -incn squares or rectangles) and set aside.
In a bowl, mix flour, corn-meal, chili powder, paprika, salt, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
Add beer and stir until batter is... - 41.5363
Chicken Batter Recipes By Category
Chicken Batter Ingredient: