- » Chicken Batter
Chicken Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken batter recipes.
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 140.918
Batter Dipped Fried Chicken
Wash chicken, dry on absorbent paper, and put in saucepan.
Add water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover, bring to boil, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
To make batter, sift remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the flour, baking powder,... - 46.4365
Batter-topped Chicken Pie
This chicken recipe is perfect in all forms and can be versatile too. Try it out and surprise your family - 45.8287
Batter Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chciken in pieces big enough to serve and cook them for 20 minutes ina bowl of boiling water.
2.Once done, drain the excess water and dry the chicken pieces.
3.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour with baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.2227
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 45.0561
Batter Topped Chicken Pie
Place chicken and giblets in large kettle; add 2 tea spoons salt and 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and giblets from broth; reserve about 5 1/2 cups broth.
Chill broth until fat is... - 41.3514
Batter Baked Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat egg lightly, add milk and combine well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, pecans, and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken into milk mixture then into flour mixture.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in a hot... - 40.4574
Batter Fried Chicken
1. Line a large shallow baking dish with a double thickness of paper towels.
2. In a deep bowl, with a wire whisk beat the egg and milk lightly together.
3. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and... - 40.2638
Chicken In Batter
Combine 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, chives, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon thyme, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice rub into chicken pieces.
Let stand for 1 hour; blend flour, remaining salt, and cold water to smooth paste; add eggs.
Add baking... - 39.4637
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 35.4768
Batter Dipped Chicken
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Combine pancake mix and milk in shallow dish.
Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces in batter, coating well.
Fry in batches until golden, about 1 minute.
Drain on paper towels. - 32.8938
Crispy Batter Fried Chicken
Wash chicken; place in kettle with enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; drain and pat dry.
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 360° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Prepare Thin Fritter... - 32.7272
Batter Fried Chicken
Simmer chicken in salted water for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine pancake mix and salt; stir in water.
Beat 2 minutes.
Dip chicken in batter; drain well on rack over waxed paper.
In heavy skillet at least 3 inches deep, heat oil 1 1/4 inches deep to... - 32.0391
Batter Fried Chicken
Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 45 minutes.
Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well.
If desired, remove skin.
Heat salad oil to 350Â° in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Dip... - 30.3679
Batter Fried Chicken & Ham Rolls
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone, then cut each half into 9 even pieces. Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
2. Top each with a... - 30.202
Waffle Batter For Chicken Barbara
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda together.
Put this flour mixture aside.
Beat up egg yolks until frothy; then add buttermilk to the egg yolks and beat again.
Whip egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add flour mixture to the egg-yolk mixture,... - 29.0218
Beer Batter Chicken
Beer Batter Chicken is super delicious and is sure to hit your right. Remember, the darker the beer the better the batter will be!Try out this recipe and get high! - 28.0544
Spicy Batter Fried Chicken
1. Marinate chicken in all the ground masalas along with vinegar and Worchestershire sauce for an hour
2. Make a batter with 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, salt to taste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep... - 27.3423
Beer Batter Fried Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, beer, salt, and pepper until smooth. In a deep 12-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375Â°F., or until a cube of bread fries golden in about 30 seconds.
2. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into batter to coat... - 22.6063
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger into a medium-size bowl.
Add remaining ingredients all at once beat with a rotary beater until smooth. - 22.1968
Batter Fried Crispy Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven f375°) 45 minutes. Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well. If desired, remove skin.
2. Heat salad oil to 350° in a heavy 3-quart... - 21.035
Ginger Batter For Chicken
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into a medium size bowl.
Add remaining ingredients all at once; beat with a rotary beater until smooth. - 20.1603
Batter For Chicken
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; beat with rotary beater until smooth. - 19.3927
Ultra Fabulous Batter Fried Chicken
1. Cut, trim and rinse chicken. Put it in a large bowl and set aside.
2. For brine, mix together sugar and water.
3. Pour brine over chicken. Place chicken upside down, and make sure that it is totally covered with the brine. Cover the bowl... - 0
Chicken Batter Recipes By Category
Chicken Batter Ingredient: