- » Chicken Ball
Chicken Ball Recipes
Chicken ball is a savory food item consisting of small round dumpling which is made using chicken as one of its main ingredients. A popular non-vegetarian dish of East Asian countries, chicken balls are also popular ... More »
Indian Chicken Balls
Indian Chicken balls. Discover the magic of the Indian cuisine with this simple and easy to make chicken balls. A wonderful appetizer it would add to the flavor of any party. - 34.4454
Baked Sesame Seed Chicken Balls
Wanna serve some great appetizers to your guests, you have come to the right place. These sesame seed coated chicken balls are surely going to be a hit for the party. Watch the video and learn the steps. Serve them with any favorite dip or sauce. - 107.033
Chicken Sesame Balls
Fresh parsley sprigs In a small bowl, combine chicken, minced onion, minced parsley, curry powder, prepared mustard and paprika.
Mix ingredients together.
Add mayonnaise, one tablespoon at a time, mixing until thoroughly blended.
Taste and correct... - 41.0608
Chicken And Rice Balls
Chicken And Rice Balls is the hot-favorite for the kids at home and they just love it. This dish is packed with the richness of butter, cheese, chicken, rice and seasonings. Why donâ€™t you give the Chicken And Rice Balls a try? - 43.9315
Curried Chicken Balls
Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise in mixing bowl.
Add chicken, almonds, curry, chutney and salt and mix well.
Shape into small balls and roll in coconut. - 31.747
Easy Chicken And Matzo Balls
Here is an Easy Chicken And Matzo Balls which yo can rely on for last minute preps. This Easy Chicken And Matzo Balls packs in the richness of chicken, celery and matzo balls. Just give this yummy Easy Chicken And Matzo Balls a try. - 34.0741
Curried Chicken Balls
1) Combine together all the ingredients, except for the flour and butter, and mix well.
2) Form the mixture into small, bite-size balls.
3) In flour, roll the balls lightly.
4) In butter, sautÃ© the floured balls for about 15 minutes, or till they... - 40.6619
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, brown onion, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix it well.
3. Sprinkle pepper, and onion powder. Mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll... - 102.484
Curried Chicken Balls
1. Mix together all ingredients, except egg and the one cup of bread crumbs. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Dip balls in beaten egg and then roll in crumbs. Arrange 12 pieces in a circle on a paper plate and microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes,... - 31.6846
Indian Chicken Ball
Beat cheese and mayonnaise until well blended.
Add other ingredients, except coconut.
Shape into a ball or log, roll in coconut and chill. - 31.6383
Dashi With Chicken Balls
Simmer mushroom slivers in mushroom soaking water, soy, sake and sugar 10 minutes.
Bring dashi to boil and adjust seasonings to taste with salt and soy.
In each of 7 bowls place 3 mushroom slivers, 3 Chicken Balls and 3 pieces of age.
Ladle hot dashi over and... - 31.8315
Super Bowl Appetizer Chicken Chutney Cheese Ball
Zesty cheese balls are always in the starting lineup of all football parties. These bite-size balls make perfect portions an compliments other appetizers on the Super Bowl buffet. What’s more, these cheese-stuffed balls served with chicken chutney makes... - 94.394
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
1. In medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground chicken and 2 tablespoons of the flour.
3. On a wax paper, sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
4. Drop chicken mixture onto the floured wax paper.
5. Roll in... - 45.5126
Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and oil. Stir in matzo meal, salt, and pepper. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of broth. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring 2 quarts of broth to a boil. Form dough into rough 1/2-inch balls and drop... - 26.2518
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 38.5438
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Swedish Chicken Balls
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 cup soup, egg, bread crumbs, marjoram, pepper and salt.
2. Chill the ingredients for an hour.
3. Prepare shapely balls from the chilled ingredients. Make 16 balls.
4. In a skillet add butter and brown chicken balls... - 47.2167
Chicken With Lichees
This Chicken with lichees is awesome ! Try out this chicken balls in gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken with Lichees is welcome ! - 41.6121
Baked Chicken Balls In Orange Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Form into balls 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
2. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake in hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
3. Place in small chafing dish; add Orange Sauce and keep warm; serve with cocktail picks or serve... - 25.5036
Curried Almond Chicken Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and chicken.
2. With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture cream the cheese and break up chicken chunks.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients except the parsley and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 40.4036
Smorgasbord Chicken Balls
Soften gelatine in the lemon juice and dissolve in the hot broth.
Stir in chicken and seasonings.
Chill until very nearly set; then quickly form into small balls and roll in the grated egg and parsley mixed together.
Chill until serving time.
Serve with other... - 34.4112
Chicken Soup With Mateo Balls
1. Place the chicken stock, onion, celery, bouillon granules, pepper, and nutmeg in a 2 1/2-quart pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are very tender.
2. Use a... - 32.0036
Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls
In a bowl, lightly beat eggs; then stir in 3 tablespoons of the parsley, water, onion, chicken fat, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Add matzo meal and stir until blended.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Shape rounded tablespoonfuls of matzo mixture (it will... - 40.6307
Chicken And Rice Balls
Advance preparation: Cook celery and 1/4 cup onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour; add broth.
Cook and stir till thick.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Shape mixture into 12 balls; roll in crumbs.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking... - 44.4774
Chicken Soup With Rosemary Matzo Balls
1. make the stock: Preheat the oven to 425° Spread the chicken wings in a large roasting pan and roast for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a large stockpot, heat the vegetable oil. Add the onions, cover and cook over moderately high... - 36.2271
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 44.2887
Chicken & Rice Balls
Chicken & Rice Balls is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken & Rice Balls dish. - 44.402
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
These sweet and sour chicken balls are perfect to go with spaghetti, noodles or pasta. Made with a mix of ground chicken or turkey with ketchup and breadcrumbs, the chicken meatballs are cooked with a sweet and sour sauce of onions, ketchup and garlic... - 45.3677
Chicken Soup With Dilled Mini Matzo Balls
1. For the soup Combine chicken, broth, water, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off foam that rises to surface. Add parsley, dill, thyme, and peppercorns; reduce heat to very low and simmer gently... - 37.5817
Chicken Meat Balls
Chicken Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 34.7672
Spicy Chicken Balls
A wonderful snack to be enjoyed with your family -- Spicy Chicken Balls. - 35.9309
Sesame Chicken Balls
Combine chicken, salad dressing, pimiento, onion, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
Form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon mixture for each.
Chill thoroughly, about 1 hour.
Roll chilled balls in sesame seed. - 31.9013
Mix together all ingredients, form into balls the size of large marbles and refrigerate several hours.
Cook in simmering salted water or broth 10 minutes. - 25.531
Chicken Soup With Meat Balls
Chicken Soup With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Chicken Soup With Meat Balls both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 40.6916
Chicken Tofu Balls
1. Pass ½ inch cut pieces of tofu, onion and chicken along with 1.5 cups bread crumbs, egg, pepper and salt through processor or blender to form a smooth mixture. Fold the egg mixture into scallion and sherry and prepare 1.25 inch diameter... - 41.1479
Chicken Stuffed Squash Balls
1. In a saucepan mix ground chicken with soy sauce and sake. Saute over low heat, stirring constantly, until chicken loses its pink color. Cool. Divide into 8 equal portions.
2. Cut squash into chunks, then peel. Combine in saucepan with sugar and enough... - 33.1348
Oriental Pork Balls
Well, well, well, this Happy Family recipe did indeed make my family happy and more than delighted. I included all ingrediants I love in this Happy family recipe of mne from chicken to ham. Try it! - 39.0988
Old Fashioned Chicken Soup With Matzo Balls Jewish Pencillin
Clean and cut up chicken in eighths.
Place in large pot with 3 quarts cold water.
Bring to rolling boil.
Remove from heat and skim until soup is clear.
Return to stove, cover and cook on low heat for an hour approximately or until chicken is almost... - 38.2866
1. Mix together eggs, corn oil, onion powder, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Fold in the matzo meal into liquid mixture. Careful lest you over mix.
3.Let stand covered for 2 hours.
4.With moistened fingers form 12 walnut sized balls from the... - 42.0169
Beat yolks well with electric mixer.
Beat in broth, fat, salt, and pepper.
Continue to beat, adding matzo meal 1/4 cup at a time.
Fold in egg whites.
Cover; chill till firm, 30 minutes.
For each matzo ball, shape about 2 teaspoons dough into ball.
Drop into... - 34.5036
Liver Pate Balls
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken livers in a dish and pour in sherry to cover. Marinate 2-4 hours.
2. Drain and saute in butter and fat. Add onions, tarragon, and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes. Chicken livers should be pink inside.
3. Place mixture in a... - 35.6422
Simple Chicken Balls
Mix together all ingredients, form into 21 balls, and steam over gently boiling water 10 minutes. - 25.1452
Flaming Walnut Pate Balls
Heat 1/3 cup butter with curry powder in skillet until bubbly.
Add onion and chicken livers.
Cook over low heat until chicken livers lose their pinkness and are done.
Mash or sieve chicken liver mixture (or whirl smooth in blender), beating in 1/3 cup butter... - 38.5405
Swedish Chicken Balls
Combine chicken, 1/4 cup soup, crumbs, eggs, marjoram, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 16 balls.
In skillet, brown balls in butter.
Stir in remaining soup, milk, and chervil.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir now and then. - 37.5022
Matzo Ball Soup
Early in day cook stewing hen as you would for any other soup.
Have ready when you make the matzo balls.
Mix chicken fat and eggs together.
Add matzo meal and salt.
Add 2 T.of soup stock.
Cover the mixing bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30... - 42.9739
Savory Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, thyme, lemon rind, onion, salt and pepper.
Stir in the egg to bind.
Form mixture into 8 balls and roll in flour.
Fry the balls in a saucepan until golden brown.
Add the tomato juice, wine and garlic and simmer very... - 38.3363
Matzo Balls For Soup
1. Place chicken fat in a large bowl, and add the egg yolks. Beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Add 3/4 cup matzo meal alternately with the hot water, 3 additions of each. Taste and add up to 1 teaspoon salt as desired. Stir in ginger.
3. Form a trial ball,... - 32.6007
Smoked Turkey Or Chicken Balls
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix first four ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 32 small balls.
3) Dredge in Parmesan cheese and chill.
4) Place a toothpick in each.
5) Serve frozen. - 32.3849
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 13.7564
Chicken Curry With Coriander Cucumber Balls
Scoop out cucumber balls with a melon bailer.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with vinegar.
Season very lightly with salt.
Add coriander, toss well.
Cover, refrigerate until ready to eat.
Place oil in a frying pan, saute thighs until cooked through.
Remove from... - 45.6227
Chicken Balls And Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a pan, blend together 75 g/3 oz./1/2 cup semolina and the stock; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in... - 43.7564
Ching's Style Chicken Meat Balls
Chinese food for you? Chicken mince is a great ingredient to work with. Here is chef Vikas showing you how to prepare a Hunan style chicken. Just by using Ching's secret ready sauces, you can dish out some wonderful recipes. Keep watching and try it out! - 79.3521
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Shanghai Fried Chicken And Prawn Balls
Bone and skin chicken breast.
Chop the meat very finely.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl except oil.
Add 2 tablespoons sauce and mix well.
Form into balls.
Prepare the batter by sifting the plain flour, cornflour and salt in a bowl.
Add water and beat to... - 40.4399
1) In a large frying pan, pour in the fat and saute the onion till evenly browned
2) In a grinder, grind the liver and browned onions
3) Add in the salt, pepper, potato flour and the egg yolk
4) Fold in the stiffly beaten whites
5) Into a boiling soup... - 41.6681
No joke: Grandma Sarah makes among the best matzah balls in the world... medium sized. Spongy on the outside. Slightly dense on the inside. Medium floaters. Second only to a certain other grandmother living in Ft. Lauderdale. (Hi Nana!) - 15.1039
Chicken And Basil Dumplings
This chicken and dumplings taste too good ! Try this deliciously herbed and spiced chicken with aromatic basil dumplings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this chicken and dumplings. - 43.4405
Meatballs In Chicken Soup
1. Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife. Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 tea spoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Mix ground beef... - 30.436
Crandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs
Once you try Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Grandmother's Braised Chicken And Meatballs with bread crumbs, thyme leaves and dry white wine is delicious yet simple to cook. So, you... - 34.4359
Chicken And Avocado Salad
Chicken And Avocado Salad combines the richness of avocado, chicken, lemon juice and mayonnaise. I often serve with salad greens and cantaloupe balls. Check out the recipe of this juicy Chicken And Avocado Salad. - 36.8832
Chafing-dish Chicken Royale
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery tops, and 2 teaspoons of the salt in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Pull off skin and take meat from bones in one piece; set aside... - 42.1827
Chicken With Fragrant Fruit Sauce
Preparation Place chicken, soy sauce, wine, egg white, cornstarch, ginger, and salt in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Shape into approximately 16 balls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll balls in walnuts to coat... - 40.3335
Fruity Chicken Salad
I invite you to try this fruity chicken salad. It turned my family of salad haters to salad lovers. This salad will be a hit for sure! - 33.2356
Patio Chicken Bowl
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, onion, and salt in a medium-size bowl; toss to mix.
Cover; chill at least an hour to season.
When ready to serve, break romaine into bite-size pieces; place in bottom of large bowl.
Spoon... - 34.2571
Mae West Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, water chestnuts and grapes.
Mix mayonnaise with curry powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Mix chicken with dressing.
Add honeydew and cantaloupe balls.
Toss all together. - 39.9006
1. Boil the chicken in water until almost tender.
2. Drain and cool chicken, reserving the stock
3. Add to a food processor and grind until finely minced.
4. Finely chop onions and green chilli and green coriander.
5. Combine ginger and garlic... - 43.7804
Baked Herb Stuffed Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare 1 1/4 cups of stuffing mix according to package directions. Reserve remaining 1/4 cup dry stuffing mix.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish with 1/2 table-spoon butter. Place chicken, 1 piece at a time, in a plastic... - 21.6638
Coq Au Vin
Wash chicken; drain.
Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
Heat butter or margarine in large heavy skillet and brown chicken.
Add diced ham, onions, parsley, and seasonings.
Stir until all are... - 43.3669
Roast Chicken With Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package lbel directions,adding egg, prepare the stuffing mix.
3 Form 6 balls from the mixture.
4 In a 12-by-10-by-2-inch roasting pan, place the chicken.
5 Spread 1/2... - 40.6957
Chicken Manchurian In Hot Sauce
Chicken Balls :
1. Mix shredded chicken, chopped vegetables, corn flour 4 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, soya sauce and egg.
2. Make balls, half fry.
3. Remove from oil and deep fry to a golden brown.
1. Heat oil, fry chopped spring onions, remove and keep... - 43.3397
Tropical Chicken Breast
1)Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2)Coat both sides with flour and stir fry both sides until light brown in butter.
3)Add im cantaloupe, melon, papaya balls, coconut milk and sherry. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove all... - 46.7947
Chicken Liver Dip
1.Put the chicken livers in hot water for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, drain the water and chop the livers and keep them in a bowl.
3.Add egg, onions, basil, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to the bowl and blend all the ingredients with a rotary... - 37.3793
Oven Easy Chicken Croquettes
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; blend in flour.
Add milk and chicken broth; cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir in chicken or turkey, parsley, rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover; chill several hours.
Trim crusts from bread; cut bread in... - 43.4596
1. Wash chicken; pat dry with paper towels. (Use all parts of chicken except liver, heart and gizzard.)
2. Remove skin from all pieces of chicken except wings; set breast meat aside. Cut remaining pieces of chicken into smaller pieces.
3. In 5-quart Dutch... - 42.7562
Remove the skin and bones of the chicken.
Chop the chicken very fine, adding 1 tablespoon water to keep it from drying.
Blend in die cornstarch, 1 egg white, the salt, pepper, Ac'cent, and remaining water.
Beat the remaining egg whites until stiff but not... - 39.1806
Chicken Fritters Guadeloupe
The chicken fritters guadeloupe is a fried meat ball like preparation. The cooked chicken is mixed with seasonings and flavored with parsley and chives. Shaped into balls along with breadcrumbs and coated with eggs, they are chilled and fried before serving... - 39.9964
Chicken With Tarragon
Cream the butter with the tarragon and salt and pepper to taste.
Loosen the skin over the breast of the chicken and press in one quarter of the tarragon butter to cover each side of the breast.
Form the remaining butter into a ball and place inside the... - 38.8073
Clean the minched chiken. Roast the besan till it gives a nice aroma. Put together besan, salt, green corriander, chillies, ginger, garam masala.
Heat oil for frying. Make balls of the minced chicken mixture.
Put some balls in oil and let it... - 42.274
Chicken Curry In Cantaloupe
In bowl combine chicken, Curry Sauce, and water chestnuts; set aside.
Using a melon bailer, scoop out all of the pulp from cantaloupe, leaving rind intact.
Fill rind with chicken mixture and garnish with melon balls.
Serve chilled. - 27.4362
Chicken And Melon Salad
Cut melon into halves; discard seed.
With a melon bailer scoop out pulp.
In a large bowl combine melon balls, chicken, celery, grapes and water chestnuts.
In a blender container place cottage cheese.
Process until smooth, adding enough milk to make of desired... - 45.3796
Lay about 10 dozen slender 8- to 9-inch bamboo skewers in a rimmed pan.
Pour water over skewers to cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse chicken and giblets and pat dry.
Pull off all skin; cut skin into 1- by 3-inch strips.
Thread each strip... - 42.8941
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 108.749
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 42.9543
Chicken And Melon Salad
Combine chicken, orange, grapes, almonds and cantaloup balls or cubes.
Chill very well.
Put lettuce on 4 individual serving plates at serving time.
Cut whole cantaloup to make 4 slices about 1 inch thick.
Remove seeds and peel and place rings on lettuce.
Add... - 37.4632
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles
Are you wondering how to make your favorite instant noodles more palatable and nutritious? Here is an easy and interesting way to transform boring instant noodles into a hearty meal! This video shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding chicken... - 115.726
Break off small balls and stretch and flatten these into 24 pieces.
Drop them into a kettle of boiling water that has 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce added.
Cover and simmer over medium low heat for 45 minutes.
Drain. - 22.6837
South Indian Kalmi Kebab
Fried chicken balls with a hint of garam masala. Perfect for those lazy afternoons and evenings! - 0
Chicken With Chicken Peas And Cheese Croquettes
1. Pre heat an oven at lowest temperature.
2. Line a baking pan with good quantity of paper towels and place in oven.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole/ skillet, combine all the ingredients required for grilled chicken, apart from chickpeas and... - 44.8639
Oven Easy Chicken Croquettes
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Add milk and broth; cook and stir till bubbly.
Add chicken, parsley, salt, and rosemary.
Cover; chill several hours.
Trim crusts from bread; cut bread in 1/2 inch cubes.
Shape chicken mixture into... - 44.9694
Homemade Chicken Croquettes
Melt butter; blend in flour; add milk and broth.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings.
Add chicken, salt to taste; chill.
With wet hands, shape chicken mixture in 8 balls, a... - 43.4069
Chicken In Cantaloupe With Curry Dressing
Cut each cantaloupe in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
Remove melon fruit with a melon ball cutter leaving about 1/4 inch of the fruit next to the rind.
Set melon balls and hollow shells aside to drain.
Mix together chicken, celery, onion, and... - 32.1082
In Dutch oven mix chicken, parsley, vegetables, bay leaves, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add 12 cups water.
Simmer till chicken is tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Remove chicken Cool soup; skim off fat.
Remove meat from bones; cut up.
Strain broth;... - 33.1915
Chinese Chicken Soup
Place the chicken in a large kettle, and cover with cold water.
Bring to a light simmer.
When a scum begins to form on the water, drain the kettle completely, and rinse the bones.
Cover with ftesh cold water, and add the ginger and turnip ball if... - 26.5389
Chicken Ball Recipes By Category