- » Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder
Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken bacon corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken bacon corn chowder recipes.
Chicken And Corn Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, fry bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper to pan drippings. Cook, stirring, until tender, about 5... - 32.0207
Corn Bacon And Rice Chowder
1. In 3-quart saucepan, saute rice pasta mix and margarine over medium heat, stirring frequently until pasta is lightly browned.
2. Stir in chicken broth and contents of seasoning packet; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 8... - 32.7814
Bacon Corn Chowder
1. Cut kernels from corncobs (about 3 cups), reserving 3 corncobs; discard remaining corncobs.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; crumble.
3. To bacon drippings in... - 38.0126
Bacon Clam And Corn Chowder
1. Put bacon in a heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until it starts to become crisp and some drippings have rendered, about 3 minutes. Spoon off 2 teaspoons of rendered fat, leaving about 1 teaspoon in the pan.
2. Add... - 32.5643
Chicken Corn Chowder
In a 3-quart saucepan cook the bacon till crisp. Drain bacon, reserving drippings. Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender but not brown. Stir in chicken broth, frozen corn or cut fresh corn, chopped potatoes, chopped celery,... - 34.4187
Chicken Corn Chowder
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven, saute the bacon over moderately high heat for 3 minutes or until crisp, then transfer to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings.
2. Add the onion and celery; saute for 5 minutes or until tender.... - 33.0539
Chicken And Corn Chowder
1. Place butter, carrots and bacon in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add broccoli, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients cover, on HIGH for six minutes. - 32.9692
Chicken And Bacon Chowder
1) Take a pan, melt butter, and stir fry bacon and onion until the bacon is crisp and the onion is tender.
2) Blend in the stock and allow to boil.
3) Mix the veggies and cook until tender.
4) Pour milk, chicken, sweetcorn and seasoning to taste.
5)... - 43.9906
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 48.6831
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Chicken And Corn Chowder
Soup lovers, here comes another great chowder recipe for this winter- Chicken and Corn Chowder. Perfect for a snowy winter day, this recipe is even better made a day ahead, cooled, and reheated. This video will guide you through the procedure of preparing... - 120.976
Cheesy Corn Chowder
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until onion is tender.
Add water, potatoes, carrots and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in corn and pepper.
In a large... - 42.2161
Corn Chowder With Corn On The Cob
1. Place a big saucepan on medium heat, add bacon and onion and fry together, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Mix in creamed corn, corn kernels, corn pieces, potatoes and stock. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes till... - 38.5515
Slow Cooked Corn Chowder
Prop all the ingredients into the crock pot and you have this tasty corn chowder ready. For best results of this Corn Chowder go as per the directions. Yummy! - 33.1015
Lynn's Cheddar Corn Chowder
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Cheddar Corn Chowder from the Barefoot Contessa. This can be made with fresh corn or frozen corn, depending on the season. Great for lunch or dinner and a true comfort food. Serves 10-12. I demonstrated half of this... - 0
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 116.742
1. In a Dutch oven, cook bacon, set aside and leave 1 tablespoon of drippings.
2. Brown chicken, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Sauté red bell peppers, sweet onions and garlic until tender. Stir in the flour.
4. Add the chicken broth... - 0
Spicy Corn Chowder
Perfect recipe for the cool fall and winter evenings. You can make up a pot on the weekend and send it as lunch all week. - 0
Southern Corn Chowder
1) Cook the bacon till it is crisp. Drain it and reserve the drippings. Crumble the cooked bacon and set it aside.
2) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook the onions in 3 tablespoons of the reserved bacon dripping. Drain the... - 46.3557
Buttermilk Corn Chowder
1. In a saucepan fry bacon till crisp.
2. Drain the bacon and set bacon aside, reserving drippings in the saucepan.
3. Cook the chopped onion in bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
4. Add the potatoes, corn, 1 1/2 cups of the... - 47.0715
Corn Silk Chowder
In a large saucepan, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and crumble.
Cook the onion in the bacon drippings until they are limp.
Add potatoes, corn, celery, 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat,... - 37.567
Sweet Corn Chowder
1. ln a saucepan, add the chopped bacon or pork.
2. Cook over moderate heat for about 4 minutes, until the meat is crisp and the fat comes out.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and keep aside for garnish. (In case of salt pork,... - 48.1594
Las Cruces Corn Chowder
1) In a medium skillet melt butter. Sauté corn in it till lightly browned.
2) Take off from heat and set aside.
3) In a stockpot, heat diced bacon over medium heat till fat melts.
4) Stir in onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes till vegetables are... - 44.7566
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 45.6558
Special Corn Chowder
1. With a sharp knife, cut kernels from corn cobs; set them aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat bacon and butter. Cook, stirring about 4 minutes, until fat renders from bacon.
3. Add celery, onion and potato. Saute about 7 minutes, until potato is tender.
4.... - 34.4604
Salmon And Corn Chowder
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on paper towels and set aside. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook... - 38.437
Turkey Corn Chowder
Place bacon in 4-qt. glass bowl.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at high setting 9 minutes, or until crisp, stirring every 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 1/2 c. drippings.
Add onion to drippings.
Cover with plastic... - 43.4311
Zucchini Corn Chowder
Combine zucchini, water or broth, salt and marjoram.
Cover and simmer gently until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in deep saucepan or soup pot, cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
In 2 tablespoons of the drippings (or... - 41.7221
If using fresh corn, use a sharp knife to cut off just the kernel tips from the ears of corn then scrape the cobs with the dull edge of the knife.
In a large saucepan combine fresh or frozen corn, potato, onion, water, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to... - 42.7796
Chop bacon, saute 4-5 minutes in a large heavy-bottomed stock pot or saucepan.
Add onions and celery and cook over a low heat until transparent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
Cook 3-4 minutes.
Gradually blend in the hot stock, then add... - 47.3592
1. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts. Add the onions and the bacon. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until... - 32.8764
Thymed Red Pepper And Corn Chowder
1) In a heavy casserole, fry the salt pork or bacon.
2) Remove and set the meat aside.
3) To the hot fat in the casserole, add the pepper and onion and cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the stock and bring the contents to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat... - 46.5444
Corn And Fish Chowder
1. Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan,- crumble. Add onion to drippings in pan,- saute 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, broth, and baking potato,- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add whole-kernel corn... - 32.2931
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
Chicken Clam Chowder
1. In skillet saute bacon, ham, onions, and celery such that bacon is crisp and onions and celery are limp and add salt and pepper.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except flour, milk, cheese, cream, and parsley.
3. Cook with cover on Low for... - 42.0719
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 114.005
Mexican Corn Chowder
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook bacon, onion, celery and chilli for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2. Add stock, cumin and thyme, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in flour mixture, then milk and corn kernels, stir... - 34.0713
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 44.8793
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add bacon, and cook over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, reserving bacon fat in pan.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, and garlic to bacon fat in pan; saute 5... - 40.6673
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from Dutch oven.
Crumble; set aside.
Add chicken and next 3 ingredients to bacon fat in Dutch oven; saute 5 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes; bring to... - 44.0196
Dutch-Style Chowder has a marvelous taste. The beacon and cream of chicken soup gives the Dutch-Style Chowder a two Dimensional taste. Dutch-Style Chowder is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 30.8559
Cheesy Ham Chowder
Try this version of amazingly delicious Cheesy Ham Chowder recipe. An effortlessly prepared main course meal recipe; the Cheesy Ham Chowder is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.8798
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 34.419
Creamy New England Chicken Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over a medium heat, until crisp.
2) Stir in the scallions and saute for 1 minute until just soft .
3) Stir in the corn, thyme and broth, allow to simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the chicken and... - 46.15
Dutch Style Chowder
Cook bacon in a saucepan until crisp.
Remove from pan to absorbent paper.
Pour off all except 1 tablespoon fat from pan.
Add onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the soups, milk, water, and corn.
Heat thoroughly,... - 38.0183
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Savory Salmon Chowder
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; flake and de-bone.
Sauté bacon, onion and green pepper in large skillet.
Add potatoes, mixed vegetables, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add salmon with liquid,... - 33.6301
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
In a large saucepan bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon granules to... - 47.4552
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
1) Allow the fish to stand at the room temperature for about 20 min.
2) Slice into 4 equal-sized portions crosswise.
3) In the 3-quart saucepan, cook the bacon until crisp.
4) Remove the bacon and reserve the drippings.
5) Cook the ... - 42.7257
In a large saucepan stir together frozen hash brown potatoes, frozen vegetables, chicken broth, basil, onion salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.8914
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Chilean Corn And Chicken
1. In a large pot, prepare broth by placing the chicken pieces and all broth ingredients except the salt.
2. Pour enough water (about 2 quarts) to cover the ingredients.
3. Heat over high and bring it to a low boil.
4. Cover partially
5. Simmer over... - 46.7659
Landlubber's Salmon Chowder
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tblsp. bacon drippings.
Cover and microwave at high setting 2... - 43.6034
Chowder Maize With Bell Peppers
In a heavy 4-quart saucepan with cover melt the butter and cook the onion, potatoes, and celery until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Pour the soup into... - 40.1985
Quick Supper Chowder
Prepare bacon and set aside.
To cook diced carrots and potatoes, mix and cook in medium size cooking bag or small casserole.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Heat butter or drippings in 2 quart casserole in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Add onion separated into rings;... - 46.2611
Smoked Kippered King Salmon Chowder
1. Saute bacon in a large pot with onions, celery, carrots, green onions and parsley. Add pepper, dill, stock and potatoes; simmer until tender.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter until bubbly. Stir in flour and cook over low heat for 1 -2 minutes. Stir into... - 33.4954
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 117.721
Saffron Fish Soup
Skin and dice the fish; remove any bones.
Peel and finely dice or grate the potatoes and cucumber.
Put the fish and vegetables into a saucepan with the stock, a little seasoning, the saffron and paprika.
Cover the pan and cook steadily for 15 minutes.
Sieve... - 45.596