- » Chicken Bacon Avocado
Chicken Bacon Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken bacon avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken bacon avocado recipes.
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 30.7707
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.0389
Bacon Topped Chicken Salad
Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
Mix in mayonnaise.
Carefully fold in eggs.
If desired, serve in tomato cups or on drained pineapple or avocado slices on salad greens.
Sprinkle with the crisp bacon. - 33.6655
Chilled Avocado Soup
Remove all the fat from the bacon rashers - I do this with scissors - and cut the bacon into thin strips.
Fry in a pan on a medium heat until brown.
Meanwhile, in a blender, whizz the avocados, stock, yogurt and lemon juice until smooth and season with black... - 30.1416
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 100.544
Classic Cobb Salad
1 On 4 individual salad plates or on a large platter arrange the shredded lettuce. On top of the lettuce, arrange a row each of chicken, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, and cheese.
2 Just before serving, tuck avocado wedges and endive leaves around the edges of the... - 30.0625
Seafood Avocado Chiller
Put first 9 ingredients into blender and whirl until blended.
Pour into a bowl and stir in bacon and cucumber; chill well.
Sprinkle green onions over top of each serving. - 36.136
Avocado-crab Meat Delight
Avocado-Crabmeat delight is an amazingly delicious dish that can be served with main courses of your choice. Crabmeat goes very well with seafood main dishes. Crabmeat is a very interesting ingredient that can be served in a wide variety of ways. Here is one... - 44.4191
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Blt Chicken Salad
Make dressing, cover, and chill for several hours.
Place shredded lettuce in a salad bowl.
Peel, pit, and slice avocado and place on lettuce with the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and avocado.
Pour over dressing, toss well, and serve. - 29.108
Mix turkey, bacon, cauliflower and radishes in 2 1/2-quart bowl.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, dill weed, salt and pepper; toss with turkey mixture.
Spoon into lettuce cups; arrange 2 avocado slices on each salad. - 33.3235
Cobb Salad And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a saute pan on high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside
2. In the same pan, add garlic and shallots and caramelized.
3. Once done, move to a bowl with the bacon. Add in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar... - 120.837
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Slice the cabbage very finely. Combine in a large bowl with the watercress and nasturtium leaves; top with the avocado cut in slices, the bacon which has been grilled and cut into small dice, the finely chopped: chili, chicken breasts, sliced radish and... - 28.7197
1) Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce.
2) Add tomatoes, eggs, chicken, bacon and cheese over the lettuce leaf.
3) Add wedges of avocado and sprinkle the salad with chives.
4) Toss the salad with Brown Derby dressing and serve. - 40.3511
The Original Hollywood Brown Derby Cobb Salad
Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine in very fine pieces using a knife or a food processor.
Mix chopped ingredients together in one large wide bowl, or in individual wide shallow bowls.
Arrange tomatoes, chicken, bacon, avocado and eggs in... - 38.76
Hearty Chicken Club
Hearty Chicken Club is an irresistible snack recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 33.5114
Combine chicken with water, 1 tea spoon salt, and celery tops in a large saucepan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth and chill for soup or gravy.
Pull skin from chicken and... - 43.0964
Layered Mexican Club Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the bacon, olives, mayonnaise, salsa and cumin together.
2) In a 3 or 4-quart, straight-sided glass salad bowl, arrange layers of lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, chicken, bell pepper and bread cubes.
3) Spread over 1/2 of the... - 44.2494
1. On a large platter, toss together lettuce, chicory, and watercress. Spread out to make a bed. Arrange chicken, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, and avocado in separate rows over lettuce.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and salt. Whisk in olive... - 30.1613
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 35 - Abc Wraps
Be it Super bowl Sunday or just any other hungry day, abc wraps make for quick treats. Tortilla stacked with roasted Deli chicken, bacon, avocado and zesty spices makes for a hearty wrap. Roll up some when extremely hungry, and treat yourself to a quick and... - 102.893
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Dice chicken; place in center of lettuce.
Arrange tomato, bacon and avocado in rows on either side of chicken.
Drizzle with dressing. - 27.3518
Brown Derby Cobb Salad
1. Tear the lettuce, 'watercress, chicory, and romaine into bite-size pieces, place in a large salad bowl, and toss. Arrange the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and avocado on top of the salad.
2. Sprinkle with the eggs, chives, and cheese. Refrigerate until... - 32.0243
Betty B's Chicken Wrap A La Mcdonalds
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, fine cooking teacher and former caterer, makes a chicken and bacon wrap that was suggested by a visit to McDonalds. Betty's recipes always use fresh ingredients for her "from scratch" dishes.
Betty was born and raised in Scotland... - 0
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Chill about 45 minutes.
Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from bones;... - 43.8743
Chicken Double Deckers
Combine chicken with water, 1 teaspoon salt and celery tops in a large saucepan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 hour.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth and chill for soup or gravy.
Pull skin from chicken and take meat from bones;... - 42.0537
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiling pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place pan in broiler 6 inches from heat source. Broil until chicken loses its pink color throughout, about 4 minutes per side. When cool enough to handle, cut into... - 33.5527
On 6 salad plates, arrange beds of lettuce.
Arrange the chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, and bacon in rows on top.
Garnish with avocado wedges placed on the side.
Serve with Brown Derby French Dressing and crusty garlic bread. - 29.1012
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.5629
Chicken Breasts With Cheese & Chilies
Lay breasts in an 8 by 12-inch pan; cover tightly with foil.
Bake in a 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix cheese and chilies.
Cover each breast equally with mixture, patting to hold in place.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with green onion and crumbled... - 31.8281
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 120.779
Layered Chicken Salad
Combine neufchatel cheese, avocados, milk and juice, mixing until well blended.
Add onions and salt; mix well.
In 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl, layer lettuce, peppers, chicken and oranges Spread neufchatel cheese mixture over salad.
Top with... - 34.4187
Grilled Chicken And Blue Cheese Salad
1. Slice lettuce into 1-inch strips; divide evenly among 4 individual salad plates.
2. Divide tomato, red onion, avocado, blue cheese, and bacon evenly over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 of egg whites over each salad. Top each salad with 3 ounces grilled chicken... - 30.1759
1) Add the chicken and onion in a food processor and blend till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
2) Mix in the parsley, ginger, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into 6 burgers and refrigerate for 1... - 44.9374
1) In a single layer, arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
2) Spread each slice with ½ teaspoon of dressing and then with half of the chicken, scallion, bacon and tomato.
3) With the remaining dressing, top the ingredients.
4) On each sandwich,... - 37.6483
All Seasons Macaroni Salad
Mix together in a bowl the sour cream, salad dressing, salts, and pepper; add macaroni and chicken and mix well.
Add bacon, eggs, pimiento, and tomato to macaroni; toss lightly.
Turn into salad bowl.
Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado... - 37.095
Chicken Quesadilla With Guacamole
On popular demand for Mexican recipes, Dave has come up with Chicken Quesadilla and Guacamole in this video. He is making the Quesadillas with fried chicken. It looks awesome but only if he had given the fried chicken recipe in this same particular video, it... - 106.334
Dr Bob And Debbie's Pasta Chicken Salad
Pasta is the most famous Italian dish. And when it is mixed with chicken, the taste is superb. Just try this pasta chicken salad recipe and enjoy your food. - 111.872
Rich Chicken Curry
Place butter in a 2 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 mintues.
Stir in curry powder, sugar, and ginger.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Add bouillon... - 46.2064
Chilean Corn And Chicken
1. In a large pot, prepare broth by placing the chicken pieces and all broth ingredients except the salt.
2. Pour enough water (about 2 quarts) to cover the ingredients.
3. Heat over high and bring it to a low boil.
4. Cover partially
5. Simmer over... - 46.7659
Cobb Salad Supreme With French Dressing
Chop lettuce, watercress, endive and romaine into very fine pieces, using knife or food processor
Mix together in a large wide bowl, or individual wide shallow bowls.
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes.
Dice bacon, chicken breasts, avocado and... - 37.8721
Place thawed chicken breasts in a pan; cover with chicken stock; add salt to taste and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove skin and bones and cut into 1/4 -inch-wide strips.
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Cut... - 41.1352
1. On 4 individual salad plates or on a large platter, arrange the shredded lettuce. On top of the lettuce, arrange a row each of chicken, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, and blue cheese. If desired, cover and chill overnight.
2. Just before serving, tuck avocado... - 32.8213
1. On 6 dinner plates place shredded lettuce.
2. Among the plates evenly divide chicken, hard-cooked eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese and crumbled bacon arranging each on top of the lettuce in a row.
3. By the side of the plate arrange avocado wedges and... - 42.3524
1. Microwave chicken breast halves. Refrigerate chicken about 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove skin and bones. Cut up chicken; cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
2. Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Arrange chicken and... - 33.2008
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk seperately and keep aside for garnish.
4. In a large salad bowl, place iceberg, romaine and chicory... - 44.764
Place lettuce in a large, wide salad bowl.
In a jar, combine vinegar, salt, garlic powder, pepper, chives, and oil; blend well.
Pour dressing over lettuce and toss well; then spread lettuce in an even layer in bowl.
On top of lettuce make a second... - 38.6177
With a sharp knife, chop each of the greens very fines. Spread in layers in a large salad bowl, heaping up slightly in the center. Finely chop tomatoes, avocado, eggs, and bacon. Arrange these and the chicken, cheese, and chives in rows of contrasting colors... - 26.2965
Easy Tuna Casserole
Arrange avocado in casserole dish.
Sprinkle with watercress, salt and onion.
Heat soup, add tuna and bacon.
Pour into casserole.
Garnish with crushed potato chips.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 minutes. - 36.5782
1) In a salad bowl, assemble salad by putting lettuce, romaine and chicory in it.
2) Put the tomato and avocado around edge of bowl.
3) Heap chicken in center and sprinkle bacon.
4) Now, cut egg white and yolk separately, then sprinkle, with chives,... - 42.6381
Cobb Salad With Russian Dressing
1. In a bowl, place lettuce, romaine, chicory, arrange tomato, avocado around the edge of bowl.
2. Mound chicken in center, and sprinkle with bacon.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk separately and sprinkle decoratively, along with chives, over top of... - 36.6964
Black Bean Soup
1)In a food processor, make bean puree. Add water to adjust consistency.
2)Saute together, bean puree, butter, garlic, onion and bacon.
3)Season with pepper and add in powdered chicken stock.
4)Serve in bowls, with tortilla chips and garnished... - 42.6707
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 122.106
Lettuce Wraps And Shrimp Remoulade
Two simple dishes - chicken with blue cheese and pineapple wrapped in lettuce, and a wonderfully delicious salad with shrimp in remoulade sauce over a flexible salad. From Dig In Colorado, 2011 - 112.725