- » Chicken Artichoke Bowl
Chicken Artichoke Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken artichoke bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken artichoke bowl recipes.
In medium saucepan combine salad dressing, water, onion, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; add frozen artichoke hearts.
Cook hearts till tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped pimiento; chill.
Cut chilled chicken into cubes.
At... - 42.5916
You May Also Like!
Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
Chicken With Artichoke Hearts is a delicious chicken recipe that will have you and your guests drooling. A bit time consuming but very easy to make. These instructions will tell you how to make this delicious dish. - 36.1282
Microwaved Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray; add pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine wine, cornstarch, and Italian seasoning,... - 33.2279
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and a pinch of garlic pepper.
Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
Bake, uncovered, for 30... - 25.9414
Chicken And Artichoke Salad
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts and almonds in large bowl.
Blend yogurt and mayonnaise to-gether.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend well.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Drizzle dress-ing over chicken mixture; toss gently.
Serve in bowl lined with lettuce... - 33.9648
Pasta Shells With Artichoke Cream And Smoked Chicken
1. In a small saucepan, season the artichokes with salt and black pepper and simmer them in the cream over moderately low heat until they are very tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer the artichokes and cream to a blender and puree until smooth. Add the lemon... - 24.4644
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 41.6812
Chicken Artichoke Monte Cristos
In a bowl, stir together chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sherry, and rosemary until well combined.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over 4 of the bread slices, top each with a slice of cheese, then with one of the remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing... - 46.2667
Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes by plunging them up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem ends, and trim 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
With scissors, trim away one-fourth of each outer leaf.
Rub tops and edges of leaves with lemon wedges... - 46.1624
Chicken And Artichoke Delight
1) Take a salad bowl and mix the olives, hearts of artichokes (undrained), romaine and chicken thoroughly.
2) Add the requisite amounts of vinegar and oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper before tossing with a light hand.
4) Serve cold. - 37.73
Chicken Artichoke Monte Cristos
In a bowl, stir together chicken, artichokes, mayonnaise, sherry, and rosemary.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over 4 of the bread slices; top each with a slice of cheese, then with one of the remaining 4 bread slices, pressing lightly to hold sandwiches... - 38.0186