- » Chicken Apple Sandwich Spread
Chicken Apple Sandwich Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken apple sandwich spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken apple sandwich spread recipes.
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 111.689
Cooking With Jess - Grilled Chicken And Apple Panini
1. Coat a nonstick griddle or skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2. Grill chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
3. Spread half of the panini with mayonnaise.
4. Then top with... - 91.5849
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 46.899
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.4851
Tasty Chicken Spread
Combine all ingredients; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Use as a sandwich filling or to stuff celery. - 24.8978
Tasty Chicken Spread
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Use as a sandwich filling or as a celery stuffing. - 37.1269
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, stir together chicken or turkey, raisins, apple, mayonnaise, curry... - 31.7085
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.1627
Hot Chicken Sandwich
1. In a bowl, combine apple sauce, horseradish and mustard
2. In a cup, combine cornstarch and water and blend into a smooth paste
3. In a saucepan, combine chicken soup, 1 cup of apple sauce and cornstarch paste.
4. Place on a medium... - 44.2784
Open Face Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium bowl, place the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and curry powder and mix well
2. Add the chicken, apple, and grapes and mix well
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper
4. Spread half of chicken salad on each slice of... - 41.1078
Festive Sandwich Wreath
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
Chill 1 hour.
Combine chicken spread, apple, and sour cream, mix well.
Chill 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
Spread 10 slices of rye bread with ham mixture, top with pumpernickel... - 40.208
Hot Chicken Sandwich
Indulge in this tasty treat of Hot Chicken Sandwich! This simple and delicious recipe for Hot Chicken Sandwich is a perfect snack to be served at any time of the day. - 44.5294
Hot Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Arrange toast on baking sheet.
Cover with chicken; dash with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients; spread over chicken.
Broil 7 or 8 inches from heat 5 to 8 minutes or till hot. - 26.7379
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.1653
Grilled Cabbage And Sausage Sandwich
How about a simple delicious sandwich for lunch? In this video, Janet prepares a great filling for the sandwich with raisins, cabbage and honey. She also add in some sausage into the sandwich. Delicious and healthy, this is a great meal! - 120.122
Madras Chicken Sandwiches
1. Toast bread slices and spread butter on them; cover with mayo and place a lettuce leaf on top of each slice
2. Arrange the chicken pieces on lettuce
3. In a bowl, whip cream with curry powder till thick; spoon it over the chicken
4. Peel and core... - 40.6268
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Want to make a quick meal! Make a simple grilled chicken sandwich which is the fitting meal for an anytime. Check out the video for more! - 108.187
Arrange chicken on toast.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread evenly over chicken to edges of toast.
Place on baking pan.
Heat at 400Â° for 10 minutes. - 29.1987
Curried Chicken Face Ups
1. In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
2. Cream well with a spoon or butter knife until well blended.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Cut apple in half, core and thinly slice it.
5. Wash and thinly slice the... - 45.776
Crusty Chicken Salad Rolls
1. To make salad, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine.
2. Cut rolls in half and spread bases with mayonnaise.... - 35.5163
North Indian Sandwich
The North Indian sandwich is a chicken and vegetable sandwich that is a wonderful quick bite. An easy breakfast option, the sandwich is both great looking and appetizing. Try it for a delicious bite that is truly beyond words. - 44.8916
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Sage, Onion & Apple Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread whole-wheat and white bread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
In a small saucepan, cover giblets with 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for... - 42.9463