- » Chicken Apple Grape Salad
Chicken Apple Grape Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken apple grape salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken apple grape salad recipes.
Waldorf Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, apples, celery and raisins.
In a cup, stir together the mayonnaise, yogurt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until coated.
Season to taste with the pepper. - 32.0666
Wood Fire Grilled Chicken Apple And Pear Salad
A gorgeous restaurant-style salad recipe for the fall, or even summer. The apple, cherry and mesquite wood flavored grilled chicken, along with the sweet juicy pears and crisp apple slices, dressed with a lemon-garlic and honey vinaigrette, is a magical... - 118.922
Apples N Chicken Salad
Combine apple with drained pineapple.
Add chicken, celery and grapes.
Add just enough mayonnaise to hold ingredients together.
Chill. - 30.9509
Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix apples with lemon juice. Stir in grapes, celery, carrot, romaine, chicken and walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add to the salad, stirring to mix well. - 32.9556
Apple Chicken Salad
Combine the apple and lemon juice in a bowl.
Toss to thoroughly coat apples with juice.
Add the remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; gently fold to mix.
Place lettuce leaves either on individual chilled plates or in bottom and sides of chilled serving... - 29.9861
Exotic Symphonic Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, onion, celery, almonds, grapes, water chestnuts and apples.
Mix mayonnaise, wine, salt and pepper; toss with chicken mixture.
Refrigerate until served.
Cut avocados in half, seed and sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving. - 31.3464
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Waldorf Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
In large bowl, combine chunk chicken, apple, celery, grapes and nuts.
Add dressing; toss to coat. - 28.5604
Chicken Waldorf Salad
If you love chicken, you will sure love the Chicken Waldorf Salad. This Chicken Waldorf Salad is packed with the flavors of lemon juice, red grapes and apples and is pretty easy to prepare too. This is a chill and serve version of Chicken Waldorf Salad. - 34.7488
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Mix together chicken, chopped apple, celery, grapes, and pecans or walnuts in a medium sized bowl.
2) After adding the salad dressing and toss lightly to mix well
3) If required, place in the freezer for 10 minutes to quick chill or chill up to 4... - 38.8784
Summer Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, sugar, vinegar.
In large bowl, sprinkle apple cubes with 1 tablespoon lemon juice; toss; add chicken, celery, halved grapes, pecans; stir in dressing; refrigerate.
To serve, arrange on 6 salad plates... - 39.5373
Pasta, Fruit And Nut Chicken Salad
Combine dressing and set overnight.
Cook macaroni and set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients but apples and let set for 1 to 24 hours.
Mix apples in just before serving. - 34.4795
Lagoon Chicken Salad
Lagoon Chicken Salad is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Lagoon Chicken Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.4694
1. Discard skin, and chop chicken into pieces.
2. Place a small frying pan on low heat, and toast pecans in it. Check them constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
3. Chop pecans and set aside.
4. In a mixing... - 105.442
Curried Chicken Salad In Tomato Petals
1) In a bowl add chicken, apple, celery, grapes, almonds, and onion. Mix together.
2) In a small bowl mix curry powder, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
3) Add to the chicken mixture and mix.
4) Refrigerate until chilled.
5) Cut tomatoes in sixths... - 42.7395
Healthy Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together and combine well the carrots and celery.
2. Add in the apples and grapes.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and plain yogurt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in the dijon mustard and continue mixing.
5. Serve this... - 112.717
Yummy Nun's Salad is definitely sacred to me!! I wouldn€™t have been able to survivie without this delicious Nun's Salad recipe! I am sure you will get addicted to it too! Just try it! - 37.2976
Chicken Almond Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix the chicken with lemon juice and celery.
2) Let it chill for an hour.
3) Add the almonds, grapes, apples and pineapple.
4) Mix the rest of the ingredients and toss with the mixture of chicken.
5) Serve the salad on... - 43.349
Fruited Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend well.
Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized or larger pieces.
Toss chicken, apple slices, grapes, and walnuts with vinaigrette.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and... - 34.7143
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) In a large bowl add yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
2) Whisk all the ingredients together.
3) Add apple, red and green grapes, celery, scallion, and chicken. Toss the mixture well.
4) Mound one-fourth of the salad on... - 45.0991
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till served.
3. Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients.
4. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill.
5. Transfer to a... - 41.7381
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Bring the stock to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Add the rice and cook over moderate-low heat for about 10 minutes or till all the stock has been absorbed.
3) Use a fork to fluff and on a large tray, spread the rice in... - 43.9626
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.3009
1) In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients except tomatoes and lettuce.
2) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3) Arrange tomatoes stem-end down and cut each into 8 wedges. Cut within 1/2 inch from bottom.
4) Press the... - 41.5277
Curried Turkey Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a medium serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade (if using), curry powder, salt and pepper.
2 Cut the turkey into 1/4 inch cubes. Core but do not peel the apple and cut it into 1/4 inch cubes.
3 Add the turkey, apple,... - 33.5347
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Combine turkey, celery, apple, grapes, and pineapple in a large bowl; add cottage cheese mixture, tossing gently.
Arrange lettuce leaves in a large serving bowl; spoon... - 38.1969
Open Face Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium bowl, place the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and curry powder and mix well
2. Add the chicken, apple, and grapes and mix well
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper
4. Spread half of chicken salad on each slice of... - 41.1078
Ham And Turkey Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Combine turkey, ham, and 1/3 cup of the toasted almonds.
Core and thinly slice apple and coat with lemon juice; add to meat.
Stir in the 1/2 cup... - 45.8325
Madras Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the dressing ingredients together, stir to blend well and keep aside.
2) In a large heavy pot, place the carrot, celery, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaf and water together, allow to boil.
3) Stir in the chicken breasts and... - 47.1842
Favorite Turkey Salad
Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice (save the remaining juice for another use).
In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, turkey, apple, grapes, celery, onions and walnuts.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, curry, salt and... - 37.4919
Turkey Fruited Bow Tie Salad
1. In large bowl, combine turkey, pasta, oranges, apple, grapes and celery.
2. For making the dressing in small bowl, combine yogurt, juice concentrate and ginger.
3. Toss the mixture with the dressing to coat.
4. Serve after refrigerating... - 39.0587
Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
Healthy chicken waldorf salad is a healthier take on the famous Russian salad. That salad sure looks very light and ultimately jazzy too. You will definitely like its crunchy texture and lush flavors. Watch this video for this cool recipe. - 114.331
Waldorf Salad With Chicken
This Waldorf Salad with Chicken is a nice way to welcome summer. You will love this luscious salad as it tastes yummy and full of fresh and nutritious ingredients. The chicken provides body to the salad. This is a complete meal with the crackers or a bread.... - 114.334
Holiday Turkey Salad
Combine turkey, fruits and walnuts; chill for 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise with sugar; mix until sugar is dissolved.
Toss salad with mayonnaise mixture.
Arrange in lettuce-lined salad bowl; serve immediately. - 31.1307
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred... - 48.8525
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, and adding bouillon granules and basil.
Add cereal, celery, green onions, and green pepper to rice, tossing well.
Combine apple juice and vinegar; add half of juice mixture to rice... - 39.9786
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 43.0611
Lychee Salad Mold
Thoroughly drain canned fruits, saving the liquids.
Add enough cold water to the liquids to make 3 1/2 cups.
Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Pour remaining liquid into saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Combine the softened gelatin and... - 34.6842
Autumn Chicken Stew
Sometimes the recipes I make are inspired by the type of cooking equipment I have or come across. This happens to be the case with this simple comforting chicken stew...like the guitar choosing the song. I recently came across this wonderfully large enameled... - 130.111
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0