Chicken Hash Brown
- » Chicken And Hash Brown Potato
Chicken And Hash Brown Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken and hash brown potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken and hash brown potato recipes.
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine shredded cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, the 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
Fold in thawed hash brown potatoes.
Turn the... - 37.914
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.298
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 38.0738
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
How about a brand new potato side? Look at this Hash Brown Potato Casserole recipe video. It is creamy and crisp on top giving it a nice combination of textures. There is cheddar as well, that imparts a nice sharp cheesy flavor. Try it next time you will like... - 114.905
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 94.344
Hash Brown Potatoes Au Gratin
Combine water and bouillon cube in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes to boil.
Spread potatoes in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour bouillon over potatoes.
Then gently mix in carrot, onion, and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Cover with waxed... - 34.3706
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 104.436
Creamy Hash Browns
1) In a slow cooker, put the potatoes.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture all over the potatoes and mix well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 5 hours or till the potatoes are soft.
4) Serve... - 35.9371
Easy Chicken Hash
1. Simmer the chicken in the cream until the cream is reduced to one-half its original quantity.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a white sauce: In a saucepan melt two and one-half tablespoons of the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Bring... - 34.0005
Cracker Barrel Hash Brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, add hash browns, onion and chicken stock, stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, mix again.
3. Transfer the mixture to the baking... - 0
1. Shred boiled potatoes (preferably with skins on). Combine with chopped onion.
2. Cook in a heated nonstick pan using chicken bouillon instead of oil.
3. Season. Turn potatoes often, until golden brown. - 22.8993
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.6227
Chicken Hash 21
Put wild rice at the bottom of a cooking dish and the meat on top of the rice.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of meat and put in oven or under broiler until it is golden brown. - 22.7399
Prepare Bechamel: Heat butter.
Add flour and 1/2 teaspoon hashish.
Mix well until smooth and all lumps have disappeared.
Add milk, salt and nutmeg.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
Saute mushrooms in butter until lightly brown.
Reduce liquid by... - 43.8616
Chicken Giblet Hash
Boil the giblets and sweetbreads separately.
Cut up giblets and sweetbreads into rather large pieces.
Rub flour into butter; add a little of the chicken stock (in which bouillon cube has been dissolved) to make smooth.
Then pour into the 2 cups of hot chicken... - 39.7384
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
1. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan. Add the potatoes, set the lid askew on the pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 9- or 10- inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5... - 36.5575
Hash Brown Scallop
Cut 1 slice cheese into 2 triangles; reserve.
Break up remaining cheese and put in blender container with bread; blend till cheese is coarsely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Put bouillon cubes and hot water in blender container; blend till cubes are... - 47.505
Hash Brown Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12-inch baking dish.
3. In a small saucepan pour in the evaporated milk and bouillon, stir over a medium heat until bouillon dissolves and the milk just starts to come to a... - 95.1395
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 34.0713
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Mix together the turkey, vegetables, seasonings and broth. Place in one large greased casserole or four individual greased casseroles. Cover.
3. Bake one hour for large casserole, or about forty minutes for... - 32.1777
Reserve 1/4 cup gravy; pour remainder into a small saucepan.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sage; set aside.
Cook potatoes in hot oil over medium high heat in a heavy saucepan, turning often with a wide spatula until heated through.
Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until... - 40.9089
Savory Turkey Hash
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and chopped peppers; saute until tender.
Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
Stir in turkey and next 7 ingredients.
Combine milk, chicken broth, flour, and egg... - 44.7677
Smoked Ham Hash
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat.
Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper to pan; saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in broth, half-and-half, Worcestershire, and ketchup; bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes or until liquid... - 39.0839
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.5975
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 31.475
Hurry Up Hash
1. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, chicken, milk, Worcestershire, onion, bell pepper, thyme, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, preferably a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Add hash and press with a spatula to flatten over bottom of... - 30.734
Poached Eggs With Chicken Hash
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the diced potato and boil over high heat until just tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until simmering. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and... - 32.8468
Idaho Lamb Hash
Saute onion in butter.
Stir in flour and cook slowly over low heat for 3 minutes, until light golden brown.
Gradually stir in stock.
Add celery and parsley and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Make sure that lamb is free of gristle.
Add lamb and... - 36.3423
Grandma's Stew Beef Hash
1. In a large pot, heat the butter, add in garlic, onion, salt and pepper and cook until onions are soft.
2. Add the meat and season again with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, and stir well to mix.
3. Put the lid and cook until the meat browns,... - 100.644
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the diced turkey in a 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set aside.
Preheat a heavy... - 41.73
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 100.876
1. Melt the butter or fat in a saucepan, blend in the flour and cook, stirring constantly until the flour is slightly brown.
2. Gradually add the meat stock or bouillon and stir until the mixture boils. Then cook 3 minutes longer, stirring several times.
3.... - 27.1752
Greek Chicken With Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes is a fabulous French dish. Chef is showing the simplest way of making it so even a novice cook can prepare it and outcome will always be delicious. Chicken and potatoes drizzled with lemon juice and then baked with the pieces of... - 73.2613
Potato Topped Chicken
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Set baking sheet aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For topping: In medium bowl toss together hash brown potatoes and onion.
Stir in egg white, basil, vegetable oil and... - 44.8914
Smoked Turkey And Potato Salad
This Smoked Turkey and Potato Salad is a sure treat for one in search of perfect taste ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned chilled turkey cubes with vegetables in yogurt and mayonnaise with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Smoked Turkey and... - 41.7524
Cheese And Potato Bake
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the hash browns, soups and milk. Mix properly.
2) With half can of the onion rings, top the mixture.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Sprinkle cheddar cheese all over as well as the... - 33.7314
Mix and pour into 9 x 12-inch pan.
Sprinkle with chips, paprika and parsley.
Bake 1 hour at 350° - 25.2538
Funeral Potatoes are easy to make, and they taste great. These can be put together very easily you will need frozen hash browns, sour cream, cheese, butter, and corn flakes. These can be made ahead, and heated when ready to serve. - 0
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Slow Cooker Cottage Potatoes
1) In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the potatoes.
2) Into the mixture, fold the potatoes and spoon the mixture into a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 ½ hours and then over low heat for 2... - 33.8629
Combine the hash brown potatoes, half the butter, salt, pepper, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and shredded cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Spoon into a buttered 9x13inch baking dish.
Combine the cornflakes and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter in a... - 36.2431
1. Thaw potatoes for 20 minutes.
2. Mix potatoes with the remaining ingredients,except the potato chips.
3. Place in a well greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Cover with crushed chips.
5. Bake at 350° for an hour. - 33.3582
Mix together the melted butter (1/2 cup), soup, pepper, cheese, salt, onion and sour cream.
Add potatoes and blend.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes.
Place on top of potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes - 34.3738
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 39.1161
Mix soup, sour cream and 1 stick margarine together.
Add potatoes, salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour into greased shallow baking dish.
Pour 1/2 stick butter over top.
Bake, uncovered, at 300° for 1 1/2 hours or less. - 29.6865
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
3. Grease a 9 x 13" pan.
4. In a pan, melt butter and toss the cornflakes.
5. In the greased pan, spread the mixture and top with buttered... - 45.9326
Lynn's Crack Potatoes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super simple potato casserole that is appropriate for a side dish or can even be used for a brunch. - 0
Potato "risotto" With Sausage And Broccoli
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, stir sausages until broken up and no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
2. Add broccoli florets; stir until sausages are well browned and broccoli is tender-crisp to bite, 3 to 5... - 31.6022
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 38.5524
1) Combine together the onions, potatoes, margarine, soup, milk, cheese, pepper and ½ cup of cornflakes. Stir well.
2) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture and top with the remainder of the cornflakes.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 3... - 35.8872
Country Style Chicken Dinner
Country style chicken dinner is a baked chicken recipe. Prepared with hash brown potatoes, french fried onions and chicken soup for flavor, the country style chicken dinner is a layered bake. Made with cheese slices laid on the potato soup mix, it is topped... - 43.4229
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 34.419
Chicken And Spuds Salad
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are nearly tender.
Transfer to a medium bowl and cool to room temperature, about... - 42.9463
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.4795
Country Cream Of Chicken Chowder
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Stir in flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Stir in broth and milk gradually.
Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and slighdy thickened.
Add bay leaf.
Add potatoes, corn,... - 39.8784
Chicken Chunk Dinner
Place potato patty on 9-inch plate.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; break up with fork.
Stir in sour cream, milk, dash of salt and pepper.
Mound potato mixture on plate; sprinkle with... - 42.9222
Denim Dumpling Dinner
Denim Dumpling Dinner has an out of this world taste. The chicken and cheese gives the Denim Dumpling Dinner a gripping taste. Denim Dumpling Dinner is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 39.4198
15 Minute Chowder
In a large saucepan combine hash brown potatoes, frozen peas and carrots, bouillon granules, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir together evaporated skim milk, cornstarch, and hot pepper sauce.
Add to... - 36.0963
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
In a large saucepan stir together frozen hash brown potatoes, frozen vegetables, chicken broth, basil, onion salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.8914
Colorful Vegegie Casserole
In a large skillet, saute onions, carrot, celery, peppers and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl; add hash browns, soup, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley and salt; mix well.
Pour into a greased 3-qt baking... - 39.8472
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 42.8378
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Low-sodium New England Fish Chowder
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, onion powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add the fish and potatoes.
Return to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.3277
Quick Garden Cheese Soup
Quick garden cheese soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, the quick garden cheese soup is milk and water soup base. Flavored with chicken bouillon and finished with the addition of cheese, the garden... - 46.2439