- » Chicken And Corn Hash
Chicken And Corn Hash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken And Corn Hash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken And Corn Hash recipes.
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 30.442
You May Also Like!
Baked Sauerkraut And Corned Beef Hash
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Pierce the cloves into the onion.
3) Drain the sauerkraut and rinse in cold water.
4) Butter a shallow baking dish.
5) In a saucepan, place the sauerkraut, add onion, water, bouillon cube, and thyme.
6)... - 44.0593
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 37.7312
Reserve 1/4 cup gravy; pour remainder into a small saucepan.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sage; set aside.
Cook potatoes in hot oil over medium high heat in a heavy saucepan, turning often with a wide spatula until heated through.
Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until... - 37.9228
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 32.2404
Country Cream Of Chicken Chowder
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Stir in flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Stir in broth and milk gradually.
Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and slighdy thickened.
Add bay leaf.
Add potatoes, corn,... - 38.6258
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 43.1749
In 1 1/2 qt casserole microwave (medium-low 30%) hash browns 10 minutes to thaw.
Combine with soup, sour cream, onions, butter, salt, pepper and cheese.
Mix corn flakes with melted butter.
Sprinkle on top.
Microwave (medium-high 70%) 14-16 minutes.
Rest 5... - 32.7142
Indulgent Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 144.362
Speedy Microwave Spuds
1. In a glass casserole, take hash browns. Microwave on medium-low for 10 minutes or until it thaws.
2. Add soup, sour cream, onions, butter, salt, pepper and cheese. Mix it well.
3. In a bowl, mix corn flakes and melted butter. Top it over the above... - 44.1037
Mix together the melted butter (1/2 cup), soup, pepper, cheese, salt, onion and sour cream.
Add potatoes and blend.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes.
Place on top of potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes - 32.8319