- » Chicken Almond Sauce
Chicken Almond Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken almond sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken almond sauce recipes.
Chicken In Silky Almond Sauce
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy-bottomed large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken in batches and cook on all sides just until no longer pink (do not brown).
Remove using slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in... - 43.327
Chicken In Almond Sauce
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt brown on all sides in oil in skillet.
Add tomato, onion, water, garlic, parsley, peppercorns, cloves, and cinnamon; cover.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes; remove chicken.
Strain sauce and reserverind almonds,... - 37.3404
Chicken With Almond Sauce
Into a pan, put the chicken, water, and 1 teaspoon salt; simmer until chicken is tender (about 35 minutes; 45 to 60 minutes if chicken is frozen).
Remove chicken pieces and keep hot; reserve chicken stock.
Melt butter in a small pan; add almonds and cook over... - 34.253
You May Also Like!
Chicken With Almond-cream Sauce
Melt fat in skillet.
Rub chicken all over with lemon; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
Brown chicken pieces on both sides about 10 minutes.
Remove chicken, and brown almonds lightly in same pan.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour,... - 39.509
Baked Chicken With Almond Sauce
Dredge chicken in flour mixed with salt and pep per.
Place chicken, skin side down in buttered baking dish.
Melt margarine; pour over chicken.
Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Pour mushroom soup and... - 34.7426
Chinese Almond Chicken
Almond Chicken is a delicious dish that you will just not have enough off. The unique flavor of this Almond Chicken is incomparable. Try them at home! - 43.485
Chicken In Orange Almond Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use Â½ teaspoon of salt to season the chicken.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken lightly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the browned chicken. Set... - 45.589
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 43.6962
Chicken In Orange Almond Sauce
1) Take a large skillet, melt butter, and brown chicken with 1/4 teaspon salt..
2) Remove from pan and reserve drippings.
3) Let the chicken cool down and separate meat from bones.
4) To the reserved drippings, add flour, spices, salt and stir for a... - 48.1614
Chicken With Orange And Almond Sauce
1) With a knife trim chicken joints. Rub salt and pepper on it.
2) In a pan heat butter and brown chicken on both sides.
3) Cover pan with a lid, lower the heat and fry for a further 25-30 minutes till chicken is tender.
4) Take off... - 37.7969
African Chicken With Almond Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, place oil and heat over high temperature.
2) Put chicken and cook till brown on all sides.
3) Remove and keep only 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet.
4) Reduce heat to low and add onion.
5) Cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.877
Almond Chicken With Apricot Sauce
In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; transfer 1/2 cup to a serving bowl and set aside.
Dip the chicken in remaining apricot mixture.
Place in a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the almonds over the chicken;... - 33.3799
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.8837