- » Chicken Alexander
Chicken Alexander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken alexander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken alexander recipes.
1.In a bowl, mix cooked chicken with rice, milk, pimento, chicken broth, breadcrumbs. Beaten eggs, salt, pepper and chipped onions and mix them all well.
2.Take a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, grease it and pour the mixture in it.
3.Put the soup on the... - 39.1393
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.9438
Tropical Chicken Breast
1)Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2)Coat both sides with flour and stir fry both sides until light brown in butter.
3)Add im cantaloupe, melon, papaya balls, coconut milk and sherry. Simmer for 5 minutes and then remove all... - 46.7947
Chicken With Ginger
1) In a polythene bag, put chicekn pieces with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly into flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the oil and butter together. ... - 47.1119
Lemon Butter Chicken
I love lemons on everything and created this quick and easy recipe one night. You can reduce the lemon juice for a less lemony taste. I use tenderloins for a shorter cooking time. It is even better if you have the time to marinate. The leftover juice is great... - 36.9497
Chicken With Wild Mushrooms
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan with a wire rack and grease it.
3)Using a mallet, flatten chicken and add salt and pepper on both the sides.
4)In a hot pan, add butter and brown. Now add in shallot, mushrooms,... - 44.9232
Chicken In A Pot
1) Arrange a flameproof casserole larger than the chicken.
2) In the casserole, melt the butter.
3)... - 44.7334
Buttery Garlic Chicken
1) Take a grill pan and line with foil.
2) In a small saucepan, warm the butter until melted.
3) in the pan, add vinegar, honey... - 46.2379
Deviled Chicken Wings
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar to a smooth paste.
2) Take chicken wings and with a sharp knife make numerous crosswise slashes in its fleshy part.
3)... - 47.5741
1) Break chicken carcasses with rolling pin. In a large saucepan take water and add the chicken carcasses to it.
2) Add remaining ingredients, cook and cover on low heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain the stock and keep aside.
4) Scrape meat from carcasses.
5)... - 40.3502
Chicken With Olives
1.Take a frying pan, heat butter in it and add chicken and fry.
2.Once the chicken browns, transfer it to a casserole dish.
3.Chop the bacon to make strips, put in the pan along with onions and saute until brown.
4.Transfer the pan ingredients to... - 38.6086
Boned Stuffed Chicken
1) Separate the chicken liver from the giblets.
2) In a saucepan, place the remaining part.
3) To prepare the stuffing, chop the bacon and reserved liver.
4) In a bowl, combine the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, some salt and pepper and chopped... - 46.017
1) Heat oil and butter and fry chicken joints till brown.
2) Remove chicken from oil and keep aside.
3) In remaining oil stir flour and stir till it changes colour.
4) Pour in wine and stock and boil.
5) Simmer and stir constantly till mixture... - 46.2565
Chicken En Croute
1) Cook rice in salted boiling water until soften, drain and keep aside.
2) Skin the chicken.
3) In a... - 43.6338
Chicken A La King
1) Cut the chunks out of chicken meat.
2) Cook noodles in salted boiling water afor 7 minutes drain and set aside.
3) In a... - 42.1128
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 46.5483
Chicken Liver Kebabs
1) Marinate chicken livers with lemon juice and keep aside in refrigerator for 10 mins to settle down.
2) In a bowl, mix together paprika, red chili powder, cumin and salt.
3) Boil water in a pan and blanch the quartered peppers for 3... - 46.9626
Summer Chicken Casserole
1) Heat oil and butter, and fry the chicken quarters for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2) Add vegetables and seasoning to taste.
3) Cover and cook. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Serve hot.
Put the contents in a container and freeze. Once... - 44.5904
Here's a lighter version of one of favorite chicken dishes. For all, this one's a keeper!" - 35.1294
A nice, healthy version of chicken piccata. Very light dish. - 40.8615
1) Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and remove the skin.
2) Rub over the chicken the mixture of salt, pepper and ginger. ... - 46.9591
1) In a polythene bag, place the chicken pieces with coating ingredients.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly.
3) In boiling salted water, cook the noodles for 12... - 46.3783
1) Discard the chicken skin and bone. Reserve these for making chicken stock. Slice the chicken in thin strips.
2) In a bowl, combine flour with 5 ml (1 level teaspoon) salt and a generous shake of pepper.
3) Place the chicken inside the flour... - 44.974
1) Cut chicken into 6 pieces and remove the skin.
2) In a polythene bag, put the chicken pieces with soy sauce.
3) In a bowl, keep the bag and let chicken marinde for 2 hours, turning frequently.
4) On a... - 45.9475
Italian Country Chicken
1.Take a pan, put butter in it and heat.
2.Once done, brown the chicken in it.
3.Transfer the chicken to a large casserole.
4.Put bacon in the pan; also add onion and garlic.
5.Brown the ingredients .
6.Add flour and heat for 2 minutes.
7.Stir in wine,... - 45.3239
1)Marinate chicken in lemon juice for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
2)Steam cook chicken for 10 minutes until cooked and tender.
3)In a measuring cup, collect juice from cooked chicken. If this falls short of half the cup add water to... - 39.9579
1) Take an oven-proof dish and put the chicken. Coat with two-thirds of the mustard.
2) To the chicken, add wine, lime slices, coriander and water.
3) Take butter and dot the chicken. Wrap the chicken with foil and bake for around 30 minutes. If the... - 45.8503
1.Prepare the rice by following the package directions.
2.Once done, take the rice off the heat and put chicken and frankfurter in it and mix well.
3.Let the rice mixture cool.
4.Put the rice mixture in tight jar and chill in... - 32.9036
Basque Style Chicken Breasts
1) In a large flameproof casserole, fry chicken breasts in oil over moderate heat and turn regularly till brown.
2) Place fried chicken on plate, loosely covered, and keep aside.
3) In the leftover oil in the casserole, add onion and fry lightly till... - 43.3434
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
1) In a pan melt 1/2 oz butter and saute bacon and onion for 5 min.
2) Add remaining butter and mushrooms and saute for further 5 min.
3) Mix thyme, paprika and stock and boil.
4) In a bowl add cornflour with water and stir into bubbling mixture.
5)... - 46.3747
Chicken With Prunes
1) In a saucepan put together prunes, sliced onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and wine.
2) Boil the contents. Take off gas and cool.
3) Add chicken pieces to it.
4) Shift the contents to a bowl and marinate for the night or several hours in... - 47.7233
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an... - 47.7842
1) Wipe the washed aubergines and cut into thin slices.
2) On a flat plate, lay down the aubergine slices and sprinkle with salt.
3) Leave for 1 hour to extract bitter juices.
4) Cut the... - 45.7979
Simple Devon Chicken Pie
1.Make even sized pieces of chicken and ham.
2.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
3.Take a bowl, put vegetables and soup in it.
4.Add the pieces of ham and chicken to it and stir well.
5.Transfer the ingredients to 1 1/2 pint pie... - 36.1662
Country Style Chicken Ratatouille
1) In a pan combine oil and butter and heat well. Add chicken pieces and cook on all sides till golden brown.
2) Cook covered over simmering heat for 25 to 30.
3) Shift the contents to an aluminum foil dish.
4) To the remaining oil in the pan add... - 47.5251
1) In a mixing bowl, add chilli sauce, sherry, sugar, pepper, salt, soya sauce and sesame seeds.
2) Mix well and add the chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take six 15 cm (6 in.) squares of aluminium foil and lightly... - 43.7324
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077
Piquant Chicken Pilaf
1) Heat water in a large saucepan and add the chicken.
2) To it add carrots, onions, bay leaf, parsley and thyme sprigs, salt and pepper and boil in simmering heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain out the chicken and let it cool.
4) Reserve 1/2 (1 pint) or 2 1/2... - 46.5224
1) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the chicken breasts.
2) With rolling pin or cutlet bat, beat the breasts until flatten.
3) Make the half slices of ham and place 2 slices on each breast. Ensure the ham does not cover the entire... - 44.8767
Fix And Freeze Chicken Risotto
1) Heat 12 1/2 g (1/2 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of the butter. Cut chicken in six or eight pieces. Fry in butter turning on all sides till brown.
2) Simmer and cook covered for 20 minutes will chicken is soft.
3) Put the pieces in absorbent paper towels.
4)... - 47.0981
1) In a saucepan preapre sauce with milk, vegetables and flavourings and bring to boil.
2) Turn off heat, let it infuse for 15 min.
3) Make the sauce with the filtered infused milk.
4) Melt butter stir flour and cook for 2-3 min. Gently mix the... - 47.5075
Chinese Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the marinade.
2) Add chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a heavy frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon oil.
4) Fry cashew nuts till golden brown. Keep aside.
5) Fry mushroom in... - 46.0479
Country Chicken Pie
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in flour. Stir and cook for a minute.
2) Stir in milk. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and combine well.
4) Pour the content to an aluminium foil pie dish.
5) Roll the dough and... - 47.2603
Brazilian Chicken Rio
1) Remove the rind and pith of one orange and shred it. Keep the rind.
2) Extract juice from rinded orange and 1 more orange.
3) Mix the orange juice with water to make the liquid up to 1/2 pt.
4) Peel the 3rd... - 42.869
Chicken With Peaches From Holland
1) Cut the chicken into quarter.
2) Skin the banans and cut lengthwise into halves.
3) In a large pan, heat 2 pz of butter.
4)... - 45.5694
Cider Chicken With Apple
1) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2) In a pan, heat the butter and oil together.
3) Fry the seasoned chicken until brown... - 42.7603
Chicken Rice And Corn Salad
1) Dice chicken into 1-in piece cubes.
2) Toss and cover in the French dressing.
3) Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cream and seasoning.
4) Fold in chicken, rice, corn and diced pepper.
5) In a platter or bowl line lettuce leaves and arrange... - 43.7202
Portobello Chicken Vindaloo
1) Cut the chillies lengthwise and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water in a bowl and soak the chillies for an hour. Change the water intermittently.
3) Take the chillies off water and mince thinly.
4) Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it. Fry... - 43.7421
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 47.4796
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 45.903
Chicken And Sweet Corn Filling
1) In a measuring jug, drain the sweet corn. Add milk to make up to 250 ml (1 pint).
2) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the stock cube and stir well.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a plate, combine... - 41.916
Chicken In Ale
1) Remove the bacon rind and chop into strips.
2) Remove the peel from onions and garlic, if using. Cut the onions into quarters and crush the garlic. Place aside.
3) Preheat oven to (190°C, 375°F/Gas 5).
4) In a saucepan, place the... - 44.7998
Chicken And Banana Salad
1) In a large put diced chicken and ham.
2) Add rice, bananas, onion and tomatoes.
3) Beat in mayonnaise and cream and adjust seasoning.
4) Fold the mayonnaise through the chicken mixture.
4) Serve the salad on platter in the bed of lettuce... - 43.5204
Smoked Chicken And Black Bean Soup
1)Cut chicken into pieces of desired size.
2)In a large soup pot, heat oil and stir fry garlic, onion and bell pepper.
3)Now add in chicken and oregano. Continue to stir fry.
4)Add in tomato, half and half, water, beans with liquid, chicken buillon... - 46.7431
Chicken With Orange And Tarragon Sauce
1) In a mild oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, roast the chicken for at least an hour.
2) Keep aside the juices but dump the fat.
3) Remove the meat from the bones and place it in a container or boil-in-the-bag.
4) In a saucepan,... - 44.8566
Chicken And Peach Salad
1) In a pan boil water with saffron and salt and cook the rice for about 12 min.
2) Drain the wate. Leave to cold and toss with seasoned French dressing.
3) Cut out the breast meat from the chicken and make slices and then strips.
4) Chip out the dark... - 48.0243
Frango Piri Piri
1) In a big bowl, prepare piri piri by mixing all the ingredeints arranged for it.
2) Let it stand for 2 hours.
3) Make a split in the chicken from down, but do... - 45.4228
Homemade Coq Au Vin
1) Preheat oven moderately.
2) Make six big pieces out of chicken.
3) In hot oil fry pork till lightly fried.
4) Strain and keep in a big casserole.
5) Add chicken to the oil and fry till golden on all sides.Keep aside in casserole.
6)... - 44.9877
Hsing Jen Chi Ting From China
1) Make 1 inch pieces out of chicken meat.
2) In a large frying pan, heat the oil. ... - 43.6885
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Make 8 pieces out of the chicken.
2) In a polythene bag, place the chicken and seasoned flour.
3) Toss well to coat the chicken evenly. ... - 41.9034
Poulet En Cocotte
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for stuffing until mixed well.
2) Stuff the chicken with filling till the neck end.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. ... - 42.2596
Peppered Polio Cacciatore
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil and butter.
3) Fry the... - 45.3239
1) In a polythene abg, put drumsticks with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the drumsticks well to coat in the flour evenly.
3) In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the oil. ... - 43.509
1) Heat butter in a pan and fry onion in it till it changes color.
2) Drain out the content and keep aside.
3) Dip the kidneys in the remaining fat and fry for another minute till it is brown.
4) Mix kidneys to the onion.
5) Add mushroom to the fat and... - 42.5562
1) In a wok heat oil, fry garlic, onion, chillies and spices for around 5 minutes.
2) As the spices gives out aroma, add lentils, tomato puree and tomato ketchup. Stir the dal until it blends with the spices.
3) Add stock or water and stock (bouillon)... - 45.5225