- » Chex Mix Pretzel
Chex Mix Pretzel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chex mix pretzel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chex mix pretzel recipes.
Spicy Chex Mix
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place all cereals into large baking pan; mix together.
Prepare seasoning mix.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add cayenne pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well.
Stir while pouring seasoning mixture over cereal.
Toss mixture... - 41.9468
Home Made Chex Mix
Do you want to make a chocolaty Chex Mix snack for your kids.Serve this Chocolate Chex Mix to your kids,you can use any kind chocolate or even a chocolate syrup. - 29.4558
Original Chex Everyday Mix
Melt margarine in open roasting pan in preheated 250° oven.
Stir in seasonings.
Gradually add cereals, nuts and pretzels.
Stir to coat evenly.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
Store in large zipper bag. - 35.73
Original 2009 Party Chex Mix
If you are looking for quick and easy party nibbles to treat your guests, Betty has the perfect recipe for you. She whomps up a quick, tasty treat using Chex flakes that is so simple, yet sophisticated that you guest's won't get over them easily. This... - 115.25
1. Combine dry cereals to make 5 cups and add pretzel sticks.
2. Combine apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Toss with the cereals.
3. Place in a shallow nonstick baking pan. Bake at 275Â° for 1 hour. Stir every 10 minutes. - 28.2823
This nibble mix is a snacky mix that is prepared by baking. Made with butter and worcestershire sauce for flavor, the nibble mix has rice chex, wheat chex and pretzel sticksalong with nuts. The nibble mix can be served as a fun party snack too. - 32.4359
The above proportions can be increased or decreased according to family preferences.
Melt butter and add flavoring.
Place mixture of cereals, pretzels and nuts in large shallow pan.
Pour butter mixture over cereal, pretzels and nuts.
Place in slow oven, 250... - 36.2876
Barbecue Muncher Mix
In a large roasting pan, combine the cereals, crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt until blended.
Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
Bake,... - 36.7975
Mixed Cereals Hash
Mix cereal, pretzels, and peanuts in large roasting pan.
Combine butter and Worcestershire; pour over.
Cover, bake in 225-degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. - 29.6454
Texas Snack Mix
In a large bowl, combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels and snack crackers.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and seasoned salt; pour over cereal mixture.
Microwave in batches on high for 2 minutes, stirring tpree... - 31.1268
Jalapeno Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the crackers, pretzels and corn Chex in a large roasting pan.
Combine the jalapeno slices, mustard, garlic, oregano and cumin in a small food processor or blender container and process until jalapehos are finely... - 39.4044
Cereal Party Mix
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Melt margarine in shallow baking pan. Stir in salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Stir to coat pieces with margarine.
4. Heat 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper toweling to cool.... - 32.3259
White Chocolate Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
Spread onto three... - 32.0375
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 48.2274
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 37.6303
In large glass bowl, combine cereals, nuts, and pretzels in bite size pieces.
In a 2 cup glass measure, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave (high) 1-1 1/2minutes until butter melts.
Mix well; pour over dry ingredients.
Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes,... - 30.4092
1. In a large, gallon-sized food bag or 3-quart container, tip in all the ingredients
2. Seal the container or the bag and shake the ingredients till they are well mixed
3. Store tightly till required
4. Use as required and serve as-is - 34.4649
Nuts And Bolts
Nuts And Bolts - try this as an appetizer or as an anytime snack, either way you will love the flavor of this yummy Nuts And Bolts. These crunchy delight is one of my favorites. - 33.5836
1) Take a large glass bowl and mix together nuts, cereals and pretzels in it.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
3) Microwave (high) for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter begins to melt.
4) Mix and pour over all... - 42.9238
Microwave butter 45 seconds to melt; stir in Nature's Seasonings spice and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour over remaining ingredients in a 3-quart dish.
Microwave 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. - 26.6991
Tv Cereal Snacks
Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
Put cereals, pretzel sticks, and nuts into roasting pan.
Melt butter in pan.
Blend in oil, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt.
Sprinkle over dry ingredients; mix through.
Bake 1 1/2 hours; stir several times while baking.
When... - 38.1948
All American Snack
In large mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together pretzels, cereals, and peanuts.
Sprinkle with garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and cheese.
Pour melted butter over all; toss until well mixed.
Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4... - 40.3793
All American Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the pretzels, cereals, and peanuts, mix well ; sprinkle with the garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt and cheese; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4... - 36.6654
All American Snack
1. In large bowl combine pretzels, cereal, and peanuts.
2. Melt butter, stir in garlic powder, celery salt, seasoned salt and parmesan cheese and pour over pretzels and cereal.
3. Toss to mix well and pour into large slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on... - 40.2473