- » Chewy Dessert
Chewy Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chewy dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chewy dessert recipes.
Traditional Chewy Peanut Squares
This holiday, take a break from the standard pies and puds and cook up a chewy peanut treat. Betty's version of chewy peanut cookies is really decadent and simple. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make perfect peanut squares easily and effortlessly. - 103.131
Crunchy Chewy Chocolate Drop Cookie
If you love crispy, chocolate cookie, then you will surely relish these crunchy, chewy delights. Large chunks of chocolate beautifully baked with cake mix makes for a great coffee-time treat. Just tune into this video to learn how Betty whomps up these... - 95.417
Soft And Chewy Gingerbread Caramels
Gingerbread caramels are one of my favorite things in the world. If you are fond of sweet things, here is the recipe for you. Check out the video now!!! - 88.3753
Chewy Chocolate Mint Brownies
Don't we just love Holiday treats like this? Chef John here make a nice, chewy style brownie. These Chocolate Mint Brownies are so very indulgent and you'll love it. Watch and learn how to make this gorgeous brownie from this video. Enjoy! - 87.5009
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Chewy Peanut Bars
1) In a large bowl, place the butter and put in the microwave. Set it at HIGH and heat butter for 45 to 60 seconds or till it has melted.
2) Add peanut butter and brown sugar and mix well.
3) Add Vi cup peanuts, flour, eggs, salt, baking powder and... - 47.2784
Chewy Apple Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking tin and cut out a piece of aluminum foil to cover the pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In... - 46.6222
Chewy Granola Bars
Line a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1 "jelly roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add... - 46.075
Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; mix until crumbly.
Press mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine eggs,... - 45.1712
Chewy Coconut Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. To make the filling, in a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt.
3. Whisk using an electric beater or wire whisk until smooth.
4. Stir 3/4th of the coconut.
5. Place the... - 44.8027
Crunchy Chewy Caramels
Crunchy Chewy Caramels is a delicious candy that you simply cant get enough off! My children finish this in no time and often I have to make them a second time in less than three days! Try this Crunchy Chewy Caramels! - 44.592
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat egg whites using clean, dry beater at high speed of mixer until foamy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until soft peaks form.
Add corn syrup; beat... - 43.7203
Molasses Chewy Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whip shortening to a light cream. Stir in molasses and sugar and beat to a light, fluffy mixture. Beat in the egg whites.
3. Sieve flour, salt and soda together and add to molasses mixture. Stir in coconut... - 43.1361
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 41.8529
Chewy Raisin Bars
In a saucepan heat and stir brown sugar and butter or margarine till butter is melted.
Remove from the heat and cool about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together flour and baking powder.
Beat egg and vanilla into mixture in the saucepan till well mixed.
Stir... - 41.0207
Chewy Graham-coconut Bars
Grease bottom only of oblong baking dish, 12 x 71/2 x 2 inches.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, nuts and salt.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; turn dish one half... - 38.7844
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended.
Stir in chopped pecans and chocolate... - 38.3656
Chewy Almond Fudge
The chewy almond fudge is prepared with peanut butter and almonds. Cooked along with milk and sugar, the chewy almond fudge is flavored with vanilla and chilled to serve. - 37.5635
Chewy Granola Goodies
The chewy granola goodies recipe is a sweet and chewy granola bar recipe that can be served for dessert to kids. Made with cooked marshmallows with garnola and raisins along with crispy rice cereals, the chewy granola goodies are served, cut in bars. - 37.4946
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Melt shortening and chocolate together over hot water.
Beat eggs well, add sugar gradually, and beat thoroughly.
Then add chocolate mixture and blend.
Add flour and mix well; then stir in nuts and vanilla.
Bake in... - 37.2662
Place all ingredients except coconut and pecans in mixing bowl.
Beat at med speed until well blended.
Do not overbeat (batter will be stiff).
Add nuts and coconut.
Bake in greased 13" x 9" pan at 350° for 35 or 40 min
Cool and cut into squares. - 35.3763
Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
Combine caramels, water, and 2 teaspoons margarine or butter into a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Use a rubber scraper to stir till smooth.
If caramels aren't soft enough to stir smooth, micro cook... - 33.8335
Chewy Chocolate Nut Bars
1. For crust: Place butter in 2-quart utility dish. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Blend in flour and brown sugar. Cook on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until crumbly. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking... - 33.4853
Chewy Granola Bites
1. Into large bowl, measure first 9 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and oats. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 33.4221
Chewy Almond Macaroons
Line two baking trays with rice paper.
Mix together the ground almonds, sugar and cornflour.
Add the egg whites and almond essence and stir well to give a thick paste.
Spoon the mixture into a nylon piping bag fitted with a plain 1 cm/1/2 in nozzle.
Pipe 16... - 33.2736
Quick Chewy Brownies
Combine chocolate morsels and butter in a large saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
Add biscuit mix, milk, and egg; stir well.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into a greased 9-inch square pan; bake at 350° for 20 to 25... - 30.9371
Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
1. Reserve 16 pecan halves; chop remaining pecans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8" by 8" baking pan. Into large bowl, measure chopped pecans, flour, and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally... - 29.9829