- » Chewy Coconut Square
Chewy Coconut Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chewy coconut square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chewy coconut square recipes.
Chewy Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Take a 9-inch square baking pan and grease it.
3. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
4. In the baking pan, spread the batter evenly.
5. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes or until cookies... - 47.1613
Chewy Coconut Chocolate Cookies
Combine melted chocolate and peanut butter; stir until smooth.
Add milk, salt, vanilla, and coconut.
Stir until all ingredients are blended.
Drop from teaspoon on well-greased baking sheets.
Bake in a moderate oven (350Â°F.) 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from... - 31.7781
Chewy Graham-coconut Bars
Grease bottom only of oblong baking dish, 12 x 71/2 x 2 inches.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, nuts and salt.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
Microwave uncovered 3 minutes; turn dish one half... - 38.7844
You May Also Like!
Chewy Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, cream butter and 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in flour until blended.
3. Spread evenly in lightly greased 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and bake in oven for 15 to 20... - 32.8554
Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
1. Reserve 16 pecan halves; chop remaining pecans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8" by 8" baking pan. Into large bowl, measure chopped pecans, flour, and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally... - 29.9829
Place all ingredients except coconut and pecans in mixing bowl.
Beat at med speed until well blended.
Do not overbeat (batter will be stiff).
Add nuts and coconut.
Bake in greased 13" x 9" pan at 350° for 35 or 40 min
Cool and cut into squares. - 35.3763
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; mix until crumbly.
Press mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine eggs,... - 45.1712
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Mix ½ cup of brown sugar, flour and butter to a creamy, crumbly mixture.
3. Take a 9" x 9" x 2” greased pan and pat the mixture into it at 1 inch high.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Mix rest... - 45.5026
Prune Chewies are a great way for afternoon munching or to couple with a hot sip of tea or coffee. Quick to make, follow this recipe for and brighten up your evenings. - 48.7364
Force dried fruits through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade.
Gradually blend honey into ground fruit mixture.
Add coconut shreds and mix thoroughly.
Press mixture into a lightly oiled, 9 inch square pan.
Place in refrigerator to chill, about... - 31.1288
Coconut Burfi With Walnuts
Manjula is making a popular Indian homemade dessert using coconut and walnuts. Traditionally, coconut burfi is made using coconut but she is giving a little twist to the dish by adding walnuts for some crunchiness. She is using cream instead of milk which... - 117.027
Sweetest Treat On Valentine!!!!
1.Reduce round cake into two equal semi-circles.
2.Place square cake and semi-circles on serving plate.
3.Connect with some frosting.
4.Frost entire cake with remaining frosting.
5.Drizzle it with coconut.
6.Flatten 1 red gumdrop with rolling pin on... - 43.1128