- » Chestnut Souffle
Chestnut Souffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chestnut Souffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chestnut Souffle recipes.
Chestnut Souffle is a mouth-watering desser recipe. Try this easy to bake souffle recipe; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this irresistible Chestnut Souffle dish. - 43.5969
"Boil about 25 large chestnuts for half an hour.
Peel, skin, and put through the ricer or food mill.
There should be 1 cup of puree.
To this add the well-beaten egg yolks, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and liquor.
Add egg whites beaten stiff, few grains of... - 33.5331
Simmer chestnuts in milk until soft.
Blend with honey and oil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg yolks, grape juice and seeds.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 40 minutes. - 32.0044
Chocolate Chestnut Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Melt diet margarine in medium saucepan over low heat; blend in flour. Remove from heat. Beat in skim milk, chestnut puree, sugar and carob or cocoa powder until smooth.
3. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6417
Prepare 8 in. souffle dish, by greasing and dusting lightly with extra sugar; place a greased paper collar around outside of dish, secure firmly with string.
Rub chestnut puree through sieve, place in saucepan with butter and sugar.
Stir constantly over low... - 31.5685
Simple Chestnut Souffle
1. Start oven, set at 325" F., or Moderate.
2. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and add to the chestnuts. Mix well. Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
3. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold lightly into the chestnut mixture. Pour the mixture into a 1-quart... - 29.035
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350" F. Rub a baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Boil and shell the chestnuts . Remove skins and peel, then force them through a ricer.
3. Add the sugar, stir, add heated cream, evaporated milk or milk.
4. Beat the egg... - 25.0251
Chestnut And Pumpkin Souffle
Cut I lb.
of pumpkin (weighed without the skin) into pieces, and cook gently in a covered pan, adding only a tablespoonful of water.
When the pumpkin is tender, press it through a sieve or put it through a food mill to make a puree.
Meanwhile boil I lb.
of... - 24.6459