- » Chestnut Lima Bean
Chestnut Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chestnut lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chestnut lima bean recipes.
Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
Combine lima beans and water chestnuts.
Heat remaining ingredients thoroughly in a small saucepan.
Pour over vegetables; toss lightly to coat. - 27.778
Dilled Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
1. Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until lima beans are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 21.2428
Lima Beans And Water Chestnuts
1. Cook limas as package label directs; drain.
2. Combine limas with water chestnuts, Italian dressing, and dill seeds; toss well. Refrigerate until serving time. - 24.5375
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 24.6201
Broccoli And Lima Bean Casserole
Cook broccoli and lima beans until almost done.
Mix drained vegetables and all ingredients except last two.
Layer mixture and Rice Krispies in 13x9 inch pan ending with cereal on top.
Pour melted margarine over top and cook at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until... - 31.6168
Korean Sweet Manju Pastry
How about a Korean Dessert after a Korean meal? Try Maangchi's sweet manju pastry that can even be served as snack. This Korean pastry is protein rich with the lima beans filling and looks delicious with the sesame seed on top. Her step by step instructions... - 134.563
Chilled Bean Salad
1) As per the instructions on the packages, cook the beans and peas. Drain and let the cooked vegetables cool.
2) Add the eggs, water chestnuts and onion to the beans and peas.
3) Combine mayonnaise, mustard and salt together and mix them properly.... - 39.972
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 40.8671
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain cooked vegetables.
Combine vegetables, water chestnuts, soup, soup mix, and sour cream.
Pour into casserole dish.
Saute Rice Krispies in butter.
Top vegetables with Rice Krispies and bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. - 38.1396
Chicken Stir Boil
1) In a large skillet, boil chicken stock for about 15 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup (118 ml).
2) In the meantime, apply oil on a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the chicken breasts for a total of 10 minutes, skin side down in it,... - 42.1487