Nut Ice Cream
- » Chestnut Ice Cream
Chestnut Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chestnut ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chestnut ice cream recipes.
Chestnut Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and heat milk. Pour the heated milk into a large basin.
2) 2) In a bowl, beat egg and sugar, until fluffy and add it to the milk. Sieve the milk-egg mixture and transfer it back to the saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat... - 38.5296
Candied Chestnut And Vanilla Ice Cream With Hot Fudge Sauce
In a bowl stir together well the ice cream and the marrons glaces and freeze the mixture, its surface covered with plastic wrap, for 2 to 3 hours, or until it is firm.
In a heavy saucepan boil the cream, stirring occasionally, until it is reduced to about 1... - 24.8211
You May Also Like!
Chestnut And Cream Dessert
1) Slash the flat side of each chestnut.
2) In a saucepan, place the chestnuts.
3) Cover with boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Drain them and peel away both the inner and outer skins.
5) Peel the chestnuts as... - 40.7786
Chestnut Cream Gateau
Put the chestnut puree in a bowl, add the sour cream (creme fraiche) and vanilla and mix well.
Add the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Oil the base of a 7 inch (18 cm) souffle mold (mould) and line with a circle of oiled non-stick parchment (greaseproof... - 47.1568
Chestnut Chocolate Dessert
Lightly oil a freezer ice tray or a flat 10x3 1/2-inch metal pan and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Meanwhile, place the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot water until melted.
Set aside to cool.
Whip the margarine in a bowl until... - 36.2052
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put 2 oz (50 g/2 oz) in a bowl with the cognac.
Set the rest aside.
Heat in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl... - 45.8051
Chocolate Chestnut Bombe
Chill a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, drop the chestnuts into boiling water and parboil them for 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 46.6957
Chocolate And Chestnut Roulade
1. Put the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow the base of the bowl to touch the water) and stir until it has melted. Cool for 5 minutes.
2. Put the egg yolks in a bowl, add the sugar and whisk together for 5... - 32.0468
Chocolate Chestnut Sauce
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this chocolate chestnut sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious chocolate chestnut sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even... - 36.7636
Chestnut Tart has a grand taste. Chestnut Tart gets its rich flavor from vanilla essence and cream. Chestnut Tart is cherished by many world-wide. - 32.8245
Place sugar, egg yolks and rum in bowl.
Mix together with electric beater until fluffy €” about 2 minutes.
Pour in hot milk and whisk well.
Cook cream in double-boiler until it coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk constantly! Stir in candied fruit.
Choose... - 34.9381
Delia Robbia Ice Cream Ring
1. Place a 1 1/2-quart ring mold in freezer to chill.
2. In the chilled mold, press ice cream firmly and evenly.
3. Using foil or plastic wrap cover the mold. Freeze until very firm-€”several hours or overnight.
4. To unmold: Dip... - 37.0481