- » Chestnut Dessert
Chestnut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chestnut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chestnut dessert recipes.
Chestnut Dessert With Grand Marnier
Beat the chestnut puree in a bowl until soft and creamy.
Add one cup of the cream and beat together well.
Blend in the Grand Marnier.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the 1/2-cup milk over hot water.
Stir until melted.
Add the butter.
Mix... - 42.7737
Old Viennese Chestnut Dessert
1. Make a slit in the hard skin of a chestnut with a sharp knife; Lay them on a baking sheet and place in a hot oven at 425° F and bake for half an hour
2. In a saucepan, put sugar and water and bring it to a boil, stirring to dissolve... - 42.2357
Vacherin Aux Marrons
1) Set oven at 275°F or Mark 1.
2) Using non-stick (silicone) kitchen paper, line two baking sheets.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat for another 1 minute.
5) Gently fold in the rest of the... - 41.6948
1) Make a crisscross cut on top of each chestnut.
2) In a large saucepan, place water chestnuts and cover with water.
3) Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain, cool and peel the chestnuts.
5) Mash the... - 40.7039
Cut a cross on the pointed end of each of the chestnuts, then boil them in water for 15-20 min., or until their skins can be peeled off easily.
Drain, peel, and remove inner skins.
Combine chestnuts and milk, and cook over a low heat for about 30 min., until... - 39.4412
1.Blanch and peel the chestnuts and cook until soft, then rub through a sieve.
2.Make a syrup of the sugar and water, add the vanilla and chestnuts and stir until the mixture is smooth.
3.Place in a ring on a plate.
4.Cook the apples until soft, mash... - 36.9264
Chestnut Chocolate Dessert
Lightly oil a freezer ice tray or a flat 10x3 1/2-inch metal pan and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Meanwhile, place the chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot water until melted.
Set aside to cool.
Whip the margarine in a bowl until... - 36.2052
1) In a bowl, beat the cream and milk together until thick.
2) Fold in the chestnut puree until thoroughly blended.
3) Spoon or pipe the Chestnut Dessert into individual freezerproof dishes.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage.... - 34.5215
The Chestnut Dessert is definitely a unique and yummy treat! You will be surprised by the enthusiasum with which your guests will respond to the Chestnut Dessert. I was. Prepare this Chestnut Dessert at your place too, I am sure you will understand! - 33.9017
Cook the chestnuts in boiling water until they are tender, then remove the shells and skins.
Sieve the chestnuts to make a puree.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then beat in the chestnut puree.
Melt the chocolate gently in a heatproof basin over a pan... - 26.3823
Chestnut Dessert Recipes By Category