- » Cherry Walnut Cake
Cherry Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry walnut cake recipes.
Austrian Cherry Walnut Cake
Grease and line a 9 inch (22 cm) square cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Halve the cherries and mix with 5 tbsp (75 mL) of flour.
Beat butter until soft.
Add sugar and continue beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 43.5529
Cherry Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) Chop 1/4 of the walnuts into pieces and leave aside for garnish.
4) Chop the remaining walnuts medium fine.
5) In a... - 41.4112
You May Also Like!
Cocoa Biscuit Pie
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its lovely taste from cocoa and eggs. Chocolate Cake is loved by many across the world. - 35.8539
1) In a greased slow cooker, put the pie filling.
2) Combine together the butter and the dry cake mix to make a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the mixture all over the filling and top with walnuts.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 4... - 29.5257
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.6199
Black Walnut Cake
Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Combine buttermilk and soda; stir until soda dissolves.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture,... - 38.5468
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Upside Down Apple Walnut Cake
Cook apples in apple juice for 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain and reserve juice.
Melt butter in 13x9 cake pan.
Add 1/4 cup apple juice, brown sugar and apples.
Decorate with cherries and nuts.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using remaining... - 41.4678
Cherry Fluff Angel Food
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
Fold in cherries, cherry syrup and walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 33.8187
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Walnuts And Coconut
Place butter in an 8 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar until well blended.
Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of dish.
Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice and a walnut... - 45.1325
Nougat Walnut Sponge Cake
Blend egg yolks and sugar together.
Sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
Whisk egg whites till stiff.
Fold egg yolks, flour mixture and egg whites together.
Grease and line the base of a 9 or 10 inch (23-25 cm) spring-form cake pan.
Place one-third of... - 45.1757
No Stir Cherry Pineapple Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
Place ingredients in pan in order.
Do not stir.
Bake for 1 hour. - 32.1183
Cherry Walnut Cake Recipes By Category