- » Cherry Vanilla Fudge
Cherry Vanilla Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry vanilla fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry vanilla fudge recipes.
Cherry Nut Fudge
Very easy cherry nut fudge recipe where you can alternate your ingredients. I am certain you will find this cherry nut fudge delicious. Don't blame me if you can't stop eating! - 32.7092
Cherry Chocolate No Cook Fudge
1. Butter 8-inch square pan; set aside.
2. Melt chocolate chips in heavy, small saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in condensed milk, pecans, chopped cherries and vanilla until combined. Spread in prepared pan. Score... - 25.7306
Creamy Raisin And Cherry Fudge
1. Lightly oil a small rectangular foil dish.
2. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until the butter is only just melted.
3. Stir in the sugar, milk, 60 ml (4 tbsp) water and the vanilla... - 28.6579
Butter a 23 cm (9 inch) square toffee tin. Dissolve the sugar in the milk in a large heavy-based saucepan. When completely dissolved, stir in the glucose and butter. Bring to the boil and boil gently until the temperature reaches 125°C/240°F. Add the... - 23.2661
Coconut 'n' Cherry Fudge
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in 3-quart casserole. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 13 minutes, or until soft ball stage is reached.* Stir mixture 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat in marshmallows, chocolate morsels, and vanilla with wire... - 30.5653
Cherry Fudge Brownies
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Combine the granulated sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract in another bowl.... - 30.2717
1) Lightly butter a 8X8X2-inch pan and leave aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk, and water.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat and... - 41.6809
White Christmas Fudge
Combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt and cream in saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat to moderate, cover and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and cook to 236 degrees (soft ball in cold water), withou - 31.5687
Combine first four ingredients in a large saucepan, while stirring.
Place over low heat and bring slowly to the boiling point, stirring frequently, so that the sugar is completely dissolved before the boiling point is reached.
Just as mixture starts to boil,... - 36.5646
Butter sides of heavy 2 quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, milk, and salt.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook to soft ball stage (238Â°), stirring only if necessary.
Immediately remove... - 33.6927
White Satin Christmas Fudge
Melt the butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over low heat.
Using a rubber spatula, bring it up around the sides of the pan to grease it well.
Add the sugar, corn syrup, cream, water, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is... - 41.5797
Fudge Scotch Ring
You can make a fabulous fudge scotch ring with my quick and easy recipe. The Fudge Scotch Recipe is a superb way to make your fudge look great. Really mouth-watering holiday fudge! - 37.0093
Hot Fudge Napoleon
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of this chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert plate.
Put... - 32.4365
Easy Opera Fudge
In 2-quart glass bowl micro-melt the butter about 1 minute.
Stir in dry mix and milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till boiling, about 3 minutes; stir occasionally.
Cook 1 minute more, stirring every 15 seconds.
Beat in sugar; stir in nuts or... - 35.3385
Mix together sugar, milk, and Karo in saucepan.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When a drop forms a firm ball in cold water, remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Beat well with large spoon... - 38.475
I used pistachios instead of chocolate and I was pleased with the result-a pretty easy and very tasty pistachio fudge. A really festive pistachio fudge recipe. Enjoy! - 36.9364
I am sharing this old family recipe of Butterscotch Fudge. It is generally served as a Dessert for all our family get-togethers. I'm sure you will be doing the same thing soon! - 43.6025
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook rapidly, stirring several times, to 238° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball... - 26.8919
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla and stir in flour mixture.
4. Into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan... - 48.478
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 45.7215
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 36.5162
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup water.
Cook to hard-ball stage (260°) stirring just till sugar dissolves.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
Gradually pour syrup over egg whites, beating at high speed on... - 29.4399
Holiday Mocha Fudge
Combine milk, sugar, butter, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes or until mixture reaches 225Â°, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and add next 6 ingredients,... - 31.6349
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 41.5051
Banana Splits With Fudge Sauce
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sandwich the halves together with the ice cream.
Place on individual serving plates.
Spoon or pipe the cream on top and decorate with the nuts and cherry pieces.
To make the sauce: Melt the chocolate with the water in a... - 38.7738
Sinful Hot Fudge Sundae
When it comes to pleasing your sweet tooth, you just can't beat a good fudge sundae. And Betty's recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that any effort put behind this dish is totally worth it. This dessert sundae is so lip-smacking that it is guaranteed... - 107.125
Two Tiered Fudge
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-qt saucepan.
In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 236° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the... - 42.279
Classic Divinity Fudge
Put sugar, water, syrup and salt into heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until dissolved.
Boil slowly, without stirring, until hard ball stage 260°F (128°C), or until a small amount dropped into ice water forms a hard ball that is still pliable.
Just... - 41.2537
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 42.4852
Candy Fudge Scotch Ring
Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels with condensed milk in top of double boiler over hot water.
When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Chill 1 hour.
Line bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
Place walnut or pecan halves... - 32.3101
Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae
1. Arrange chocolates on a double broiler place over hot water. Stirring occasionally melt the chocolate completely. Add cocoa powder and corn syrup and mix thoroughly. Mix in the cream and allow the mixture to heat till the fudge sauce is smooth and... - 37.9942
Chocolate Covered Cherry Roll
Beat eggs until light colored and thick.
Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
Beat until well blended.
Pour batter into a 12- x 8-inch baking dish lined with greased waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Rotate the dish 1/4 turn at 1 minute... - 37.781
Black Forest Crepes
Layer the ice cream and cherry pie filling in the crepes, and roll.
Cover with the sauce and a dollop of whipped cream.
Serve. - 26.3913
Nutty Ice Cream Dish
Do you crave for vanilla ice cream topped with your favorite nuts? Taste this nutty ice cream dish, richly flavored with vanilla and gorgeously sprinkled with nuts of your choice. You have your next party dessert ready to try! - 32.5772
Banana Split Cake Dessert
Crush vanilla wafers (about 4 cups crumbs). Melt 1/2 cup butter and pour over wafers; mix well. Press into pan and refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine powdered sugar, 1 cup butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until well blended and smooth, at... - 21.5393
Layered Ice Cream Dessert
Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter.
Press mixture firmly into a 9-inch spring form pan.
Freeze until firm.
Spread chocolate fudge ice cream over crumb crust; freeze until firm.
Spread mint-chocolate chip ice cream over frozen ice cream; freeze until... - 33.1711
Banana Split Pie
Combine the above ingredients and press into a 9-inch pie pan that has been sprayed with a non fat cooking spray.
Slice bananas and place in bottom of pie plate, over the graham cracker crust.
Spoon softened frozen yogurt over bananas.
Place in freezer for... - 39.5542
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 39.2791
Banana Split Cake
1. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 cup walnuts (reserve remaining 1/4 cup walnuts for garnish). In 9" by 3" springform pan, mix chopped walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons... - 36.6347
Layered Ice Cream Dessert
1 In a bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter.
2 Into a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture firmly
3 Place in the refrigerator and freeze until firm.
4 Spread the crumb crust with chocolate fudge ice cream.
5 Freeze until firm.
6 ... - 38.4365