Cherry tomato sauce, as the name suggests, is a type of Italian tomato sauce, which is primarily made of cherry tomatoes and flavored with garlic, olives, peppers, etc. This sauce is an integral feature of the ... More »
Here is an excellent recipe to help you make a classic Italian dish, just like the one you get in restaurants. The chef here has showcased ideas to make Penne pasta with cherry tomato and cream sauce. Though a great recipe, but the chef misses on explaining... - 98.3257
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 98.049
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine cherry tomatoes, sugar, onion, garlic, half the oregano and all the stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring frequently
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for about 15 minutes... - 41.6314
1. Put the cherry tomatoes, sugar, onion, garlic, oregano and stock into a saucepan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 mins over a low heat. Season to taste.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to pack... - 31.2135