- » Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
Cherry Tomato Basil Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry tomato basil salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry tomato basil salad recipes.
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.249
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 38.2578
Tomato Bacon And Basil Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Pour in olive oil in steady stream and keep on whisking.
3) In a large bowl, place tomatoes, bacon, and basil to toss.
4) Pour in... - 45.154
Potato Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Bacon And Avocado
In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender, and let them cool.
In a serving bowl combine the potatoes, the bacon, the tomatoes, the avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut... - 26.7006
Goat's Cheese Asparagus And Cherry Tomato Tarts
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, cut into 6 squares, then roll out each square to a 15cm circle. Line
6 x 9cm small tart tins with the pastry circles. Chill for 30 mins. Fill with parchment paper and some baking beans, then bake blind... - 34.1731
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Salad With Basil Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Cook the fettuccine at a rapid boil for 8 to 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Combine the chopped tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, chives, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a large... - 41.1115
Lentils With Minted Cucumbers And Basil Tomatoes
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the lentils for 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine the lentils, scallions and orange juice; toss gently.
In another medium bowl, stir together the... - 39.1047
Cherry Tomatoes In Herb Marinade
Put tomatoes, a few at a time, into a colander or wire strainer and dip into a large pan of boiling water for about 10 seconds.
Immediately rinse tomatoes with cold water.
Slip off peels and stems and put tomatoes into a bowl or container.
Stir together... - 41.1367
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 46.1877
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 98.049
Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place plum (egg or Italian) tomatoes and garlic cloves on a wire rack set in a roasting tin, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Place roasting tin on rack in barbecue, cover barbecue... - 35.5497
Fresh Tomato Galette | Great Everyday Meals
This recipe for Caprese Galette takes an simple Italian salad, Caprese, made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and pairs it with a the French galette, a free form puff pastry. - 0
Roasted Tomato Focaccia
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious homemade focaccia bread, topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary. - 118.659
Three Tomatoes Salad
1. PIace egg (plum or Italian) tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, basil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Line a large serving platter with lettuce leaves and top with tomato... - 34.0616
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 49.9877
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.1501
Prawns With Lemon And Basil
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water, until al dente, if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
While pasta is cooking, combine prawns, garlic, onion, chilli flakes, lemon juice, oil, tomatoes and basil in a bowl.
Return pasta... - 40.4011
Haricots Verts And Grape Tomato Salad With Creme Fraiche Dressing
Cook haricots verts in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse with cold water, drain.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add haricots verts and grape tomatoes, toss gently to... - 39.3491
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.4534
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 123.393
Tomato Salad With Warm Rlcotta Cheese
TO MAKE THE RICOTTA CHEESE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the ricotta and salt together well.
Put the mixture in a small baking dish or casserole.
Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake until browned on top and bubbling around the edges,... - 43.9891
Asparagus And Tomato Pasta Salad
Arrange asparagus in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
Combine orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk.
Add asparagus, pasta, and remaining ingredients;... - 30.2211
Tomato Olive And Feta Salad
Combine tomatoes, olives and cheese in bowl.
Pour over Dressing, stand 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 29.1685
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
1. In a large bowl, mix the water with 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar. Add the stale bread cubes to the vinegar and water and swirl briefly, then drain the bread in a colander, gently squeezing out any excess moisture.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive... - 30.8535
Pan Fried Cod With Tomato Salad
Aparna is cooking a meal in just few minutes. Pan Fried Cod served with Tomato Salad is a complete meal with a piece of fish for protein and a low fat salad on the side. She shows us how to put up the dish in just a jiffy. A must make meal after a long day at... - 118.095
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 41.076
Delicious Tomato Cucumber Salad
Salad are the healthiest side dish, which can be eaten anytime. Here, the chef is making the tomato-cucumber salad, flavored with fresh basil leaves. Check out the recipe right now!! - 114.271
Cucumber Tomato Chunky Cheese Salad With Jumbo Croutons
In large salad bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; stir in basil, oregano, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Trim cucumbers. With vegetable peeler, peel off strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart to create stripes. Cut into large chunks and add to bowl.
Slice... - 32.1761
Baked Feta And Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad
Place cheese on large piece of foil; bring sides of foil up around cheese, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Enclose cheese in foil; place parcel at one end of shallow baking dish.
Combine tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oiLin same baking... - 35.6592
Turkey With Green Beans And Tomato Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine oil, mustard, vinegar and basil. Set aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine turkey with half of the dressing and toss gently.
3) Toss beans in the remaining dressing.
4) On 2 small plates, arrange turkey... - 39.9516
Roasted Asparagus And Tomato Thai Salad
1. Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain, then refresh in cold running water.
2. Place the vegetables in a large roasting tin. Add the ginger and lime leaves, drizzle over 4 tbsp of the oil, season, stir... - 39.4296
Herb Crust Lamb Loin Chops With Tomato Mint Salad
1. Place the crust ingredients in a small blender (or coffee grinder in small batches) and process to combine. Cover the chops with Dijon mustard. Tip crust ingredients onto a plate and press chops firmly onto mixture to coat both sides. Cover with plastic... - 33.1123
Mixed Herb Salad
Cut up the lettuces and put in a bowl.
Add the tomatoes and cucumber.
Now chop the herbs roughly and set aside.
In a different bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and zest and the garlic.
Add the herbs, then use to dress the salad.
Serve... - 41.6293
D'arrigo Brothers Caesar Salad
1. In a large serving bowl combine ingredients.
2. Toss well to coat.
3. Serve the salad post lunch or alongside meats. - 36.458
Marinated Bean And Chestnut Bowl
Combine beans, water chestnuts and halved tomatoes in a medium size bowl.
Combine dressing, onion, parsley and basil in a jar with a tight lid; cover; shake until well blended.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Break... - 31.3228
French Bean Salad
Place French beans, butterbeans, cucumber, red pepper, onion and basil in a salad bowl.
Pour vinaigrette over salad, toss well, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Line a platter with the lettuce leaves.
Arrange salad on top, with tomato halves. - 29.864
Marinated Mushroom & Bloue Cheese Salad
In a salad bowl, combine oil, basil, salt, pepper, paprika, mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Beat with a fork until blended.
Mix in mushrooms and green onion; marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour or until serving time.
Mix in walnut pieces, blue... - 39.1626
Raw Macho Taco Salad
Sometimes, you just gotta have a little MaChOnEsS in your life, or a little UMPH to make you feel macho! This taco salad is simple and just what you need to feel a little adventurous in your week! It takes ten minutes to make, and it is ROC'N awesome! Enjoy! - 115.594
Mushroom, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
In a salad bowl, combine oil, basil, salt, pepper, paprika, mustard, and vinegar.
Beat with a fork until blended.
Mix in mushrooms and green onions; let stand at room temperature to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Add walnut pieces, blue cheese, lettuce,... - 33.3072
Garden Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
Add beans; return to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Combine dressing... - 40.0547
Tomatoes And Mushrooms With Pesto
1) Prepare pesto sauce whirling in blender parsley, salad dressing, yogurt, cheese, garlic and basil leaves till smooth.
2) In each hollowed tomato and mushroom cap spoon little of pesto sauce.
3) Place toasted pine nuts to garnish. If... - 34.4235
Fresh Mozzarella With Tomatoes
Cut cheese into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine cheese, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes (if using), basil and pine nuts.
Dressing: In small bowl, combine vinegar, pepper, garlic, and salt to taste; whisk in oil.
Taste and adjust seasoning if... - 39.0404
Turkey Tomato Mac
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sugar, basil, tomatoes, and tomato paste; season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 40.8582
Tomato & Chickpea Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Fry the aubergine and onion in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins until softened and lightly coloured. Add the garlic, canned tomatoes, 1/2 can of water, 1 tsp oregano and a little pepper. Bring to the boil, then... - 34.203
Parma Ham And Melon Salad
Scoop out the melon using a melon bailer or cut into cubes.
Mix with the ham, cheese, tomatoes and torn basil leaves.
Spoon into the melon shells and pack in an airtight container.
When about to serve, transfer the melon halves to small bowls.
Drizzle... - 37.6883
Flatiron Steak Salad With Thai Dressing
1. Light a grill. In a blender, puree the 2 tablespoons of oil with the lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chile, ginger and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Brush the steak with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high... - 29.0528
Tuna And Pasta Salad
– In a large salad bowl, combine shells, tuna, celery, and onion. Pour dressing over mixture, and set aside. Marinate for a few hours.
– Add broccoli flowerets and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil.
– In a large salad bowl, combine all... - 30.0917
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Insalata Mista (mixed Greens Salad)
1. In a large salad bowl toss together the mixed greens, tomatoes, olives, and snipped basil. Drizzle Italian Vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Top with mozzarella cheese. - 28.1572
Pasta Salad Parmesan
In a large skillet heat peanut oil over medium high heat.
Add broccoli, seal-lions, garlic, basil, and salt.
Toss and stir until broccoli is tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Toss with pasta, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes.
Chill well before... - 34.9317
Zucchini Salad Bowl
Wash and prepare greens.
Dry well and roll in a towel to chill.
Chill onion and zucchini.
Put greens in bottom of salad bowl.
Slice onion thinly and separate into rings.
Add to greens.
Tip and slice zucchini thinly onto greens.
Cut avocado into halves, twist... - 41.9704
Spinach And Pecan Salad
Combine spinach with tomatoes, onion and rinsed beans.
Add Dressing, sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Dressing: Whisk egg yolks with lemon juice, vinegar and honey, place in screw top jar, add remaining ingredients, shake well. - 32.6789
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Summer Corn & Potato Salad
In a large pot cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Put the hot potatoes into a large bowl; sprinkle with the wine.
In a large skillet, place the corn over medium-high... - 47.0171
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Mix first 3 ingredients and dash pepper.
Chill Toss lettuce with remaining ingredients.
Add dressing; toss lightly. - 28.5382
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes just test tender, about 20 minutes. Remove the eggs after 15 minutes of... - 41.3181
Bean And Chickpea Salad
Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to the boil.
Add chickpeas, boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then cook over moderate heat for 1 hour or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Plunge beans in a saucepan of boiling water.
When water returns... - 38.1239
Green And White Salad Platter
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in a bowl.
4. Follow package directions to cook artichokes.
5. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in another bowl.
6. In a small... - 48.4931
Caprese Pasta Salad
Feeling like having salad, but don' want to have the regular salad, then check out this amazing and yummy Pasta Caprese Salad. This salad is made from fresh tomatoes, basil, cheese, red wine vinegar. This is so tempting isn't it? Chef Alicia does a good job... - 117.56
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 50.8191
Spinach Fusilli And Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle a little salt, and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Add Fusilli in boiling salted water and cook until pasta is just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl,... - 46.7507
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.3802
Fresh Tuna Salade Nicoise
In a medium covered saucepan cook fresh beans in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, then carefully add potatoes and return to boiling.
Continue cooking about 15 minutes more or till vegetables is nearly tender, and then drain.
Rinse with cold water... - 41.3243
Warm Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes.
Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick... - 42.7233
Dressed Spinach Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing, mix well and refrigerate.
Thoroughly rinse spinach in cold water.
Remove and discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces, place in a large salad bowl and top with remaining salad... - 36.302
Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
Add the eggs and then cook for 7-9 minutes from when the water returns to a boil-7 minutes for a slightly soft center or 9 minutes for a firm center. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
2. Cook the... - 42.1676
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
This creamy italian pasta salad is a soothing and delightful side for meals. Made with cherry tomatoes and green pepper along with ripe plives, the pasta salad is tossed with mayonnaise. Flavored with fresh basil and a hint of garlic, this beautiful pasta... - 38.6258
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
Add artichokes and their liquid, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives, parsley, and basil; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 38.4853
Smoked Chicken Salad
1. Arrange chicken, capsicums (peppers), tomatoes and lettuce attractively in a salad bowl or on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place French dressing, mayonnaise, mustard and basil in a small bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over salad. - 36.1743
Cold Pasta Salad For 25
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain; refrigerate, covered, until cool.
Combine remaining ingredients, except tomatoes, in medium bowl.
Toss with chilled macaroni.
Refrigerate salad, covered, at least 2 hours.
Garnish with cherry... - 38.2189
Marinated Mushroom Salad
In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, basil, mustard, pepper, paprika, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Mix in mushrooms and green onions; cover and marinate at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for about 1 hour or until... - 36.5939
New Style Chicken Salad
1. Slice the chicken breast into 4 slices.
2. Take a baking dish and put the sliced chicken in it.
3. In a separate dish, add the peppers, zucchini, onion, and cherry tomatoes.
4. Take a small bowl and mix lemon juice or lemon zest,... - 45.6654
1. Blanch the corn in salted boiling water for 4 minutes and lay the ears on a towel to cool. Snap off the ends of the beans, break the beans into 2-inch pieces, and blanch for 6 minutes. Cool on a towel.
2. Place the tomatoes into a large bowl with the... - 32.3175
Grilled Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms and watercress on individual serving plates.
2. To make dressing, place lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, rosemary and black pepper, to taste in screwtop jar and shake well to combine.
3.... - 36.8674
Tossed Mushroom Salad
1 Tear spinach and lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2 Place in a salad bowl.
3 Add in mushrooms and tomatoes.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5 Pour over the salad.
6 Toss gently.
7 Serve at once. - 44.9229
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 31.7224
Herbed Pasta Salad
First, make the dressing.
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until combined.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or until it is tender, but still firm.
In a large bowl, gently toss together... - 38.9694
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Dieter's Tuna Salad is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Dieter's Tuna Salad in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 36.3261
Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine sour cream, buttermilk, and dressing; stir well.
Pour over salad; toss to coat. - 32.1761
Cut squid bodies crosswise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices.
Cut tentacles crosswise in halves or quarters.
Bring a kettle of salted water to a boil.
Add squid pieces; simmer 15 to 30 seconds or until squid turns opaque.
Remove with a slotted spoon; rinse with... - 42.9359
Fresh Lima Salad
1) For about 5 minutes, steam the lima beans so that they are just tender.
2) Put the beans in a large bowl and add the peppers, tomatoes, basil, scallions and chives. Toss to combine together.
3) Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, water, mustard and... - 44.8885
Fresh Lima Salad
Steam the lima beans until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, scallions, basil and chives.
Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, water, oil, mustard and garlic.
Pour over the salad and... - 50.5126
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 42.6094
Chicken Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 minutes. Add green beans and boil until beans are crisp-tender and pasta is tender but still firm, 4 to 5 minutes longer. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2.... - 31.2749
Mostaccioli Salad Nicoise
Prepare Creamette® Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
In large bowl, combine mostaccioli, vegetables, olives and tuna.
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, herb seasoning, basil and pepper; toss with salad... - 31.0805
Vegetable Festival Salad
1) Take a 2-quart bowl and stir together onion, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and "V8" juice.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours to blend flavors.
4) Serve along with lunch or dinner. - 42.3025
Four Bean Salad
1 In a large bowl, add the first 8 ingredients.
2 Toss gently.
3 In a jar, add the next 8 ingredients.
4 Cover tightly, shaking vigorously.
5 Pour the marinade over vegetables, tossing gently.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
7 ... - 45.2687
Combine mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic, peanut and olive oil, pepper, and thyme in a bowl.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Pick over beans and break into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place beans in a saucepan and cook, in salted water to cover, until... - 42.4664
Marinated Mushroom And Walnut Vegan Salad
1. Add all ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake it well.
2. Season to taste.
3. Make spring onions and mushrooms and add it to the marinade.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes by placing it in a covered dish and leave for 10 1-5 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.6825
White Bean Vegetable Salad
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; add carrot, and cook 1 minute.
Drain; set aside.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well with a wire whisk.
Add carrot, yellow pepper, green onions, tomatoes, and beans, and toss... - 37.4877