- » Cherry Tomato
Cherry Tomato Recipes
Cherry Tomatoesarethe small tomatoes used specially for putting whole in salads, or for snacking. Cherry tomatoes are tinier, juicier and sweeter than the usual variety of tomatoes. They are the popular variety of ... More »
Tuna Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day. - 116.563
Tasty Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
When cherry tomatoes are in their prime, there could be a no better way to devour them than have them roasted. Juicy, succulent, ripe red tomatoes make for a yummy addition to salads, soups and many side dishes. To know how to roast cherry tomatoes to... - 102.632
Mozzarella Fritters With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat the barbecue to medium.
Shred the mozzarella using a coarse cheese grater, and place in a bowl.
Add the Parmesan and flour and toss to mix, then add the egg to bind.
Add the basil, garlic and some seasoning and mix well.
With damp... - 46.7493
Wash tomatoes and dry.
Remove a slice from each at stem end.
Soften cream cheese.
In a medium bowl, combine cheese, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish, cream and pepper.
Mix well with fork.
Press cheese mixture through pastry bag with star top, making rosettes... - 43.8616
Marie's Country Cherry Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In a single layer, place the tomatoes in a lightly greased, shallow dish.
3) Chop the onions as well as their trimmed tops and also the parsley, thyme and garlic.
4) Toss the chopped... - 43.1315
Salad Of Arugula And Cherry Tomatoes
1) Wash arugula carefully and pat dry.
2) Cut each tomato into two halves.
3) In a large salad bowl,arange the arugula and the cherry tomatoes on it.
4) Mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
5) Pour the... - 43.0559
Chili Salad In Cherry Tomatoes
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Cover and chill well.
Add sour cream, mayonnaise and salt.
Add green chilies, olives and green onions; mix.
Chill until... - 42.2608
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this tomatillo dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8277
Roast Garlic And Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Arrange tomatoes and garlic cloves so that they fit snugly in an oven tray or oven-proof pan.
Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
Roast until garlic is soft and golden, 25... - 41.6824
Sauteed Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes
Cut zucchini lengthwise into sticks about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
In large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; brown pine nuts lightly.
Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add half of the garlic and increase heat to high; add... - 41.5389
Spicy Garlic Prawns With Cherry Tomatoes
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until just firm to the bite.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add chilli and garlic and cook over high heat until pale gold, 1 minute.
Add prawns and cook, stirring constantly, until just turning pink, 1... - 41.2726
Marinated Mushrooms And Cherry Tomatoes
Combine all ingredients but mushrooms and tomatoes.
Wash and dry mushrooms, cutting off ends of the stems.
Gently stir mushrooms into marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 day, up to 3.
Add the tomatoes 24 hours before serving, but no... - 41.1995
Cherry Tomatoes In Herb Marinade
Put tomatoes, a few at a time, into a colander or wire strainer and dip into a large pan of boiling water for about 10 seconds.
Immediately rinse tomatoes with cold water.
Slip off peels and stems and put tomatoes into a bowl or container.
Stir together... - 41.1367
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Steak Tartar
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-inch-thick slice from stem end of each cherry tomato. Deseed tomatoes (you can use a tiny melon scooper for this) and place on absorbent paper, with stem end on bottom in order to remove excess pulp (if... - 40.2523
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 40.2326
Cherry Tomatoes Saute
1) Cut the onions as desired.
2) In a medium-size frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Saute onion rings with basil until onions are just soft.
4) Add tomatoes and season with sugar and salt.
5) Toss the tomatoes and onion 1-2 times... - 40.0248
Lemon Grilled Top Sirloin With Portobellos & Cherry Tomatoes
In a large, heavy self-sealing plastic bag, combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, pepper, and garlic: shake to blend well.
Place steak in bag; seal bag, then turn to coat steak on all sides.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
About 15 to 20... - 39.8285
Cherry Tomato Kabobs With Chive Butter
To prepare chive butter, mix softened butter with chives and tarragon, using the back of a spoon, or use a mini food processor.
Spoon chive butter into a small bowl.
Cover and set aside.
Thread tomatoes onto skewers.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill... - 39.22
Cherry Tomato A Lail
Place the tomatoes in a wire sieve and dip them into rapidly boiling water for about ten seconds, or until skins loosen.
Remove from the water and remove the skins.
Sprinkle with the salt and let stand fifteen minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt... - 39.1528
Hot Cherry Tomatoes Vinaigrette
Place the tomatoes in baking dish that will hold them in a single layer (or use two dishes).
Mince the parsley in food processor.
Add scallions and celery and pulse food processor just until celery is minced.
Add remaining ingredients and process long enough... - 38.3535
Cherry Tomatoes With Lomi Salmon
1) Cover salmon with water and keep aside for half an hour.
2) Remove skin and cut meat in strips after taking off the bones and then chop fine.
3) Slice the tomatoes and chop coarsely.
4) Cut round onion.
5) Cut green onions to about 1/8"... - 37.5449
Cherry Tomato Conserve
Mix tomatoes and sugar together in a sauce pan.
Let stand 3 hours, or until sugar is dissolved; stir occasionally.
Add onion, pepper, lemon slices, and ginger; mix well.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer until thick, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring... - 36.6036
Ginger Beef With Cherry Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, gingerroot and garlic.
Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain. Add to soy sauce mixture. Let stand, covered, at room temperature at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
With slotted... - 36.4739
Flambeed Cherry Tomatoes
1) Cut the onions in chunks.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add the onions to sauté. Cook till the time the onions get browned and crisp.
3) Place tomatoes and stir well.
4) Now add brandy and let it FLAMBE. Add seasoning of salt and... - 36.318
Cherry Tomato Hors D Oeuvres
1. Wash tomatoes; dry on paper towels. Cut slice from each at stem end.
2. In medium bowl, combine cheese, catsup, lemon juice, horseradish, cream and paprika. Mix well with fork.
3. Press cheese mixture through pastry bag with a number-6 star tip, making... - 35.9985
Zucchini With Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Butter
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook zucchini about 4 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain well and add tomatoes.
2. In a small saucepan, heat butter with lemon juice. Pour over vegetables and toss.
3. Season with basil, salt, lemon rind and pepper. Cover... - 35.703
Skewered Cherry Tomato Meatballs
In bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture around each cherry tomato to form meatballs.
On five large skewers thread meatballs and dill pickle chunks.
Grill... - 35.6686
Cherry Tomatoes With Basil
1) Take a skillet and heat the butter.
2) Add tomatoes along with salt and pepper. Saute the tomatoes for 4 minutes.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat and sprinkle with basil.
4) Serve the dish immediately. - 34.5627
Goat's Cheese Asparagus And Cherry Tomato Tarts
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, cut into 6 squares, then roll out each square to a 15cm circle. Line
6 x 9cm small tart tins with the pastry circles. Chill for 30 mins. Fill with parchment paper and some baking beans, then bake blind... - 34.1731
Shrimp-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Stem the tomatoes.
Cut off very thin slice from the top and scoop out the seeds.
Sprinkle the inside lightly with salt.
Invert the tomatoes on paper towel to drain.
To prepare the filling, soften the cream cheese.
Mix with the sour cream, chives, savory and... - 33.0526
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
In a medium size heavy saucepan, bring 2 cups unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat; add the shrimp and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until they turn pink.
Drain and cool.
Whirl the shrimp in a food processor for 1 minute.
Transfer to a small... - 32.7039
Herb & Cheese Filled Cherry Tomatoes
With Tomato Corer, remove tops and seeds from cherry tomatoes; turn hollowed tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain a few minutes.
In Batter Bowl, blend cream cheese, Dill Mix and milk with 10-inch Whisk until well blended and smooth.
Fit Decorating... - 32.6152
Skillet Cherry Tomatoes
About 10 minutes before serving: In medium skillet, in hot butter and basil, saute onions until golden.
Add tomatoes; sprinkle with sugar and salt.
Saute, shaking skillet to prevent skins from breaking, until tomatoes are warmed through, about 5 minutes. - 32.376
Cherry Tomatoes With Crabmeat
Mix together crabmeat, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, thyme, and green onions.
(Mixture can be prepared one night before.) Cut off tomato bottoms and scoop out insides.
Stuff tomatoes with crabmeat mixture.
Sprinkle tops with parsley. - 32.2617
Sauteed Shrimp With Basil And Cherry Tomatoes
In a 14-inch non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the shrimp and garlic and saute until lightly colored, but not cooked through, about 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, basil, broth, orange zest, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, until the... - 32.1094
Bluefish With Scallion And Cherry Tomatoes
Place the oil in a medium-size skillet, set over low heat, add the scallions, and cook just until translucent.
Place the bluefish on top of the scallions, add the stock and thyme, and cover.
Poach the bluefish over low heat until it is nearly cooked... - 31.628
Cherry Tomato Brussels Sprouts Salad
Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on package.
Pour salad dressing over hot Brussels sprouts, turning each until well coated.
Cool; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Cut tomatoes into halves; add to Brussels sprouts and toss.
Serve in lettuce cups. - 31.5368
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 31.4407
Cherry Tomato Gratin
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, pepper, and garlic.
Place cherry tomatoes in shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole or 9 1/2-'mch deep dish pie plate.
Top with breadcrumb mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
Bake 20... - 31.3944
Sherry Cherry Tomatoes
A decadant way to enjoy cherry tomatoes.
We added the chia to make it a healthier dish & to show how easy it is to incorporate into your favorite foods. - 31.2007
Herbed Cherry Tomatoes
Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar.
Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar; mix well.
Pour over the tomatoes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Drain; serve on lettuce if desired. - 31.0793
Camembert And Cherry Tomato Pie
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cut the pastry in half. Roll one half into a 23cm square, the other into a 25cm square. Put the smaller square on a dampened baking sheet.
2. Remove the paper wrapping from the cheese but do not remove the rind. Put the... - 30.542
Cheesy Cherry Tomatoes
Cut top off each tomato; scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Reserve pulp for another use.
Invert tomato shells onto paper towels to drain.
Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until... - 29.3564
Cherry Tomatoes & Onions Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano.
Then add tomatoes and onion; mix gently to coat well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 29.2042
Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes With Vinegar
Zucchini and cherry tomatoes with vinegar is a herbed vegetables recipe. Cooked with garlic and basil to flavor, the vegetables have cider vinegar to taste and are great as a side in home meals. - 28.8839
Cherry Tomatoes And Mushroom Saute
In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat; cook garlic and mushrooms, shaking pan, for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, oregano and thyme; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through and mushrooms are tender.
(Can be prepared an... - 28.7299
Mushrooms With Cherry Tomatoes
Wash and quarter the mushrooms.
Wash and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
Heat the chicken broth in a skillet and add the mushrooms.
When the mushrooms are partially cooked, add the cherry tomatoes and simmer for one minute.
Drain the vegetables and serve... - 28.7025
Cherry Tomatoes With Parmesan
1. Sprinkle the inside of tomatoes with black pepper.
2. ln a small bowl, combine cheese, cream, nutmeg and rosemary, mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into the tomatoes and grill for 1 minute. - 28.0761
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Crisp Diced Vegetables
Wash the tomatoes and pat dry.
Cut off the top third of each tomato and gently scrape out the seeds with a small spoon.
Cut all the vegetables into very fine dice less than 1/4 inch, if possible.
Put the vegetables in a bowl, toss with the dressing, and... - 28.0244
Cherry Tomatoes Provencale
I like the cheese tinge in this Cherry Tomatoes Provencal recipe. Another thing I like about this Cherry Tomatoes Provencal is that there is no specific season to enjoy this. Good for you any time of the year. - 27.5335
Cherry Tomato Stars
1. Mix cottage cheese, green pepper, celery, onion, and mayonnaise.
2. Cut each cherry tomato into fourths almost to the base. Do not cut completely through the tomato.
3. Fill with cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. - 27.3635
Homemade Cherry Tomato Stars
1. Mix together cottage cheese, green pepper, celery, onion, and mayonnaise.
2. Cut each cherry tomato into fourths almost to the base. Do not cut completely through the tomato.
3. Fill with cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle with paprika. - 27.1528
Ham-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Drain shells upside down on paper towels.
Combine ham, cream and horseradish; fill tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.0245
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Prawns
Cut a lid from top of each tomato; hollow out centres, reserving pulp for another use.
Combine prawns, spring onion, olives and soy sauce in a bowl.
Stuff tomatoes with this mixture, replace lids and arrange on a serving platter.
Cover and... - 24.9828
Cherry Tomato Roses
Cherry Tomato Roses is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cherry Tomato Roses recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 24.8474
Cherry Tomatoes With A Choice Of Herbs
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it just begins to turn golden. Remove garlic from oil.
2. Raise heat to medium, add the tomatoes, and cook,... - 24.2614
Seaside Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice down through center of each tomato almost to base.
2. Lightly season tomato inside with salt and pepper and slip an oyster into each tomato. - 23.0539
Skillet Cherry Tomatoes
This Skillet Cherry Tomatoes delivered a sort of new taste for me and that's the reason I thought to share this one. Just the thought of this Skillet Cherry Tomatoes dish makes my mouth water.Different but nice! - 19.6803
Cherry Tomato Recipes By Category
Cherry Tomato Ingredient: