- » Cherry Tart
Cherry Tart Recipes
Cherry tart refers to a popular American dessert which is particularly loved by kids. Cherry tarts are easy to make and can be prepared very quickly. Cherry tarts are mostly prepared for special occasions like ... More »
Easy Cherry Danish Tart
For all fruit tart lovers, here is a fabulous recipe of a Danish cum Tart. This video works well for those who want to make Danish tarts from scratch; the chef shows how to make a real simple pastry dough that doesn't involve rolling, folding and resting... - 141.859
Raw Chocolate Cherry Tart
Raw chocolate cherry tart is an amazing and easy dessert to try for any kind of occasion. This recipe would definitely be liked by all the sweet-tooth lovers. It is a delicious dish with the smooth taste of raw chocolate sauce. Check out the video. - 107.989
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.4956
Fresh Cherry Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then fold in almonds and flour.
3) Whip eggs with cherry brandy and sprinkle the tartlets with cake crumbs.
4) Stuff with cherries and then spoon the almond mixture over the... - 45.706
1. For making pastry into a bowl sift flour and salt and with your fingertips rub in butter and lard such that mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix in water gradually with a round bladed knife, to turn into firm dough.
3. Knead lightly, cover and... - 42.7515
Wash, dry, and de-stalk cherries.
Leave stones remaining, since this prevents them from becoming too soft during cooking—but warn your guests! In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add egg yolks, and whisk until foamy.
Add... - 41.5005
Tart Cherry Tarts
Allow cherries to thaw.
Drain liquid into a 1 cup (250 mL) measuring cup, pressing cherries with back of spoon to extract juice.
Add extra water, if juice does not measure 1 cup (250 mL).
Pour juice into a saucepan; then add sorbitol.
Stir... - 41.429
Fresh Cherry Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and mix sugar, salt and cornstarch on the top bowl.
2) Next, add corn syrup to the bowl and mix well. Now, add cherries and stir a little.
3) Place this mixture over boiling water and stir frequently, until the mixture... - 41.3077
Cheery Cherry Tarts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and blend them well. Ensure that lumps are straightened out.
2. Reserve half cup of juice by draining out cherries.
3. Add cherrie juice into a sugar mixture and blend them properly. Add food coloring to... - 40.1624
Quick Cherry Cream Tarts
On floured surface roll pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Cut eight 5 inch circles.
Fit over inverted muffin pans or custard cups, pinching together at 4 corners; prick with fork.
Bake at 450° till golden, 9 to 10 minutes.
In mixing bowl combine... - 39.496
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream together margarine or butter with sugar until fluffy.
3) Blend in the egg.
4) Sift the flour and salt together over the sugar mixture.
5) Add the extract and the rind.
6) Cover the bowl and... - 39.457
Drain cherries and measure juice.
Add enough water to make 3/4 cup.
Mix juice with cornstarch and sugar.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Add cherries and a few drops of red coloring.
Pour mixture into 4 tart... - 39.1334
Cherry Almond Tarts
Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut pastry into six 4 1/2-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted muffin cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Place muffin cups on baking sheet.
Bake in 450° oven for 7 to 10... - 39.0117
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt and baking powder. Rub in the shortening with the tips of your fingers.
3) Pour in cold water very slowly, just enough to make a stiff dough.
4)... - 38.6149
Quick Cherry Cream Tarts
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into four 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or... - 38.6032
Fresh Cherry Tarts
Try out this super tasty Fresh Cherry Tarts; they are extremely easy to make and are enough to spice-up any occasion at home! - 38.2508
Apricot And Cherry Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a baking stone in the bottom of the oven and let it heat for at least 30 minutes. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry between 2 sheets of wax paper to a... - 37.6136
Jellied Cherry Tarts
Dissolve gelatin in hot cherry juice.
Add cherries and sherry.
Refrigerate till set.
Run spatula around each tart shell; remove from pan.
At serving time: Break up gelatin with fork; spoon into tart shells. (Spoon any leftover gelatin into sherbet glasses.)... - 37.1085
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt in saucepan; stir in juice.
Boil, stirring, till thick and clear.
Add rind, extract, cherries.
Cool; fill shells.
Top with ice cream. - 36.1535
Combine cherries, cherry juice, honey, cornstarch, cinnamon and tapioca in heavy bottom saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer slowly for about 5 minutes until tapioca is clear and mixture has thickened.
Cool and spoon into baked pie shell. - 29.5136
Cherry And Morello Cherry Tarts
Roll out short pastry, put into baking tin and bake in a moderate oven till half done. (This is to prevent pastry from turning soggy from the juice of fruit.)
Take out of oven, dredge with cake crumbs.
Spread evenly with stoned cherries and sugar, cover with... - 28.8415
Fresh Cherry Cream Tart
1. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine. Add marshmallows; heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows melt. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in the cereal. With buttered hand, press mixture onto bottom and up side of greased 10-inch... - 26.5339
Tart Sweet Cherry Cream
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in ice water, evaporated milk, and all but a few cherries. Do not worry if mixture curdles. Refrigerate until just set, stirring occasionally.
2. Spoon into serving bowl, interspersing and topping with sour cream, in... - 24.3998
Cherry tarts are simple tarts made with cherry pie filling and soft cream cheese filled in a baked tart shell. The cherry tarts are fruity and are best served chilled. They may be topped with a dollop of whipped cream. - 23.8906
Cherry Tart Recipes By Category