- » Cherry Sponge Pie
Cherry Sponge Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry sponge pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry sponge pie recipes.
Cherry Pie Pudding
Spread cherry pie filling in glass baking dish.
Place cubes of cake on top.
Beat together eggs, milk, sugar, and almond extract; pour over cake cubes.
Cook on medium (5) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Arrange drained cherries over top of pudding for garnish. - 28.9365
Vanilla Flavored Cherry Pie Pudding
1. Take an 8-inch round baking dish and fill with the cherry pie filling.
2. Top with sponge cake cubes.
3. Mix milk and eggs, beat well and stir in vanilla and sugar.
4. Top the sponge cake cubes with this egg mixture and cook for about 6½... - 41.3011
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Beat together 1/4 cup of the butter and the granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each... - 45.6106
Microwave Cherry Pie Pudding
1) Within a baking glass dish, spread the cherry pie filling.
2) Add the cake cubes on top of filling.
3) In a different bowl, add the eggs,sugar,milk and almond extract and beat this mixture well.
4) Pour over the cake topping.
5) Cook the pudding on... - 43.5595
Topsy Turvy Cherry Pudding
1 Spread the pie filling over the base of a 19cm/7 1/2 inch souffle dish, 1 0cm/4 inches deep.
2 Make up the cake mix according to directions, adding the eggs and 1 tablespoon of water.
3 Spread the sponge mixture evenly over the pie filling.
4 Microwave on... - 29.5371
Creamy Lemon Tarts
Spoon about 1/2 cup of lemon-pie filling into each tart or sponge shell; top with whipped topping and a cherry.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 20.9353
1) Take a flameproof plate and put sponge cake on it.
2) Spread blackcurrant pie filling and put mousse on top.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add castor sugar.
4) Using a palette knife spread the meringue on top.
5) Bake in the centre... - 34.8755