- » Cherry Soaked Rum
Cherry Soaked Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry soaked rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry soaked rum recipes.
Rum Bavarois With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Allow to soak for a few minutes until the gelatin swells and turns opaque.
Add the softened gelatin to the hot custard, and stir well until completely dissolved.
Allow the custard to cool until it is only just cold—do not allow it to set.
Stir the custard... - 42.7425
You May Also Like!
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Frozen Cherry Dessert
Cover cherries with brandy; soak for several hours.
Let ice cream stand until softened; blend in cherries and rum.
Freeze in individual sherbet glasses.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 27.4486
Frosted Rum Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, mix breadcrumbs and rum in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate 6 of the eggs.
Put 2 whole eggs, 6 egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5... - 44.7448
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 44.3063
Fruit & Rum Babas
To make savarin dough, stir 1 teaspoon unflavored sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Beat eggs with remaining unflavored... - 45.8892
Jamaican Rum Cake
The day before you bake the cake, place all fruits in a large bowl, add rum, mix well, cover, and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next day grease and line the bottom and sides of 2 (9"x5"x3") loaf pans with brown paper or foil; grease linings... - 44.3849
Romertopf Cherry Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In milk, soak the rolls and at the same time, let the raisins stand for sometime in the rum.
3) Beat together the sugar and butter and then the eggs till the mixture is frothy and... - 48.4886
In small mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, the first 1/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add... - 42.882
Christmas Wreath Pie
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Scald liquid in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together lightly.
Gradually stir in hot milk.
Return mixture to top of double boiler, set over simmering water and cook until mixture - 34.6114
Scald milk and cool to warm.
Dissolve yeast in milk and stir into flour.
Add eggs, salt and sugar.
Work dough until smooth and elastic, but slightly sticky.
Beat in butter, a little at a time.
Place dough in a lightly buttered bowl and turn to butter entire... - 42.1815