- » Cherry Slice
Cherry Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry slice recipes.
This recipe is like orgasmic in the mouth. It is really yummy. - 34.7015
Cherry And Walnut Slice
Cherry And Walnut Slice is a wonderful fruit pastry that everyone will love. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this brilliant Cherry And Walnut Slice recipe, don€™t miss out on it! - 40.2719
These Cherry Slices taste yummy ! I came to realise what food infatuation means after tasting one of these for dessert ! Just try out these buttery confections and let me know if you like them. - 27.7364
Banana And Cherry Slice
Yummy homemade Banana And Cherry Slice is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Banana And Cherry Slice, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 39.4954
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Dry cherries thoroughly with paper towels.
Prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions, using... - 45.9193
Cherry Sauced Ham Slice
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the utensils and the ingredients required for the cooking. 2) Slash the fat edge of ham slice. 3)... - 30.3371
Spicy Cherry Ham Slices
Heat the pie filling, wine and spices together, stirring well to dilute evenly.
Stick edges of the ham with whole cloves and rub with dry mustard.
Place 1 slice in a small shallow bake pan.
Top with cherries lifted out of the wine-sauce mixture with a slotted... - 36.3452
Pineapple Cherry Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the base and mix well.
3. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking tin and press evenly.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 20... - 48.3933
Cherry Coconut Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter and icing sugar. Mix well.
Transfer mixture on to a 9... - 48.0873
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.7826
Mix together well.
Sprinkle coconut in a greased 9x9 pan - pat in mixture, and sprinkle top with coconut.
Refrigerate. - 28.6523
Quick Cherry Slices
Bake at 350° about 30 more minutes.
Test for doneness with toothpick.
Frost with thin powdered sugar icing, if desired. - 31.2073
Roast Duck With Cherry Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Weigh the duck and calculate cooking time.
Prepare and roast the duck, as described in the tip, placing the quartered cooking apple and quartered onion inside the cavity.
Roast the duck for the calculated cooking... - 37.8136
Cherry Almond Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) First add the eggs and then the dry ingredients.
4) Add the fruit and mix well.
5) Spread the mixture in a cake pan of 9x13-inches.
6) Bake in... - 47.9138
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 45.9925
Thoroughly blend cream cheese with enough maraschino cherry juice to make it of spreading consistency.
Slice sandwich loaf thin.
With cooky cutter, cut bell shapes from bread slices.
Spread lilling on cut-outs.
Trim with maraschino-cherry slices, if... - 23.4602
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Sift flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt together into bowl.
Cut in shortening; stir in milk.
Roll dough to 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 table- spoon butter and cherries; spread over dough.
Roll... - 43.6397
Cherry Cordial Dessert
Gently combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Place dessert on a serving platter, and remove rim from springform pan.
Garnish with whipped cream, grated chocolate, and maraschino cherries.
To serve, spoon... - 30.9156
Chocolate Cherry Layer:
Combine 34 cup sugar, 2'tablespoons cocoa, and 1 cup heavy cream; whip.
Fold in 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1 fully ripe banana, mashed, and 1/4 cup sliced maraschino cherries.
Pile atop mixture in tray.
Sprinkle reserved crumbs over.
Chill 24 hours or freeze.
Cut... - 20.2381
Cold Cherry Soup
Chop cherries in food processor or blender until just chopped.
Place in bowl and refrigerate.
Into a saucepan put water, wine, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cook while stirring for 5 minutes, then strain.
Mix together cornstarch and the juice of 1/2... - 43.873
Cherry Cordial Dessert
1. In a bowl gently combine first 4 ingredients and spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. With cover freeze until firm.
3. On a serving platter place dessert and remove rim from springform pan.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, grated... - 41.6428
Toasted Cherry Deckers With Creme Fraiche
Butter six slices of the bread on both sides on a board.
Spread cherry pie filling over, not quite to the edge of each slice.
Butter the remaining bread on one side only and place, buttered sides up, over the cherry filling.
Press the edges gently together... - 33.191
Frozen Cherry Almond Greek Yogurt Cake
Prepping for Mother's Day with no-bake options that are fun for the kids to make with no ovens & no sharp knives required! One of my favorite things to make? Frozen treats! Check out this frozen yogurt cake....YUM! - 0
Sour Cherry Compote With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sour cherry compote: Drain the apricots, reserving 14 cup juice.
Place the apricots and juice in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add the cherries, honey, lemon juice and lemon rind.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Set... - 48.307
Cherries A La Mode
Combine lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pie filling in a 1-quart saucepan; heat 5 minutes.
Spoon sauce over pound cake slices, add scoop of ice cream, and top with additional cherry sauce. - 22.2846
Sweet Cherry Delight
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water in a bowl; stir in the cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Mix the sugar with cherries in a bowl.
Blend confectioners' sugar and extract into whipped cream.
Beat thickened gelatin until... - 42.8629
Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cake
Who says cheaters never win? This is one frugal fabulous recipe that you should make when you feel like something really simple and ultra quick, like after dinner on a weekday night. Angie uses ready-made ingredients, to which she adds a few fresh ones... - 124.366
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 131.63
Black Cherry Squares
Drain cherries; add enough of cherry syrup to lemon juice to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
Heat to boiling; pour over gelatin and stir till dissolved.
Chill till partially set.
Add the cherries, nuts, and olives.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch pan and chill till... - 30.4678
Black Cherry Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the cherries, then add into the
lemon juice to level up 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) Heat the mixture, stir into the gelatin to dissolve and refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Mix in the olives, pecans and cherries evenly... - 35.6288
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Ginger Syrup, Cherry Syrup and Lime Juice; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and fill with soda water.
4. Garnish with cherries and orange slices. - 40.824
Looking for a recipe to make something different with cherries than just a cake? This might be the recipe for you. - 121.676
Cherries In The Snow
1) In a dish, cut ice cream in slices and arrange over cooked flan.
2) Cover with drained cherries.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in castor sugar.
4) Heap it on top of cherries and put it in a very hot oven on second shelf... - 36.1994
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.2503
Frozen Bing Cherry Salad
1) Drain the pineapple and cherries.
2) Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and then beat till it is fluffy.
3) Add the sugar, salt, sour cream, ginger, lemon peel, mace, vanilla and food coloring. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add the cherries,... - 41.1162
Cherry Cream Cookies
Cream butter thoroughly, add sugar, salt and flavorings.
Add cherries and flour.
Pack into small loaf pan lined with waxed paper.
Slice with a thin-bladed, very sharp knife from 1/8" to 1/4" thick using a saw-like... - 35.9003
Cherry Nut Mold
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin... - 45.3751
Bing Cherry Conserve
1. In a large kettle, put together all fruits and juices; bring mixture to a boil and cook until cherries are tender.
2. Stir in sugar; boil for another 10 minutes.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on... - 40.8598
Cherry Conserve is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to prepare for your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 26.7332
Vanilla Flavored Cherry Pie Pudding
1. Take an 8-inch round baking dish and fill with the cherry pie filling.
2. Top with sponge cake cubes.
3. Mix milk and eggs, beat well and stir in vanilla and sugar.
4. Top the sponge cake cubes with this egg mixture and cook for about 6½... - 40.8025
Cherry And Lime Topping Morning
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the angostura bitters
2) Add the pernod, brandy and Italian vermouth and maraschino
3) Shake well
4) Strain into a wine glass
5) Serve with a cherry and lemon slice - 35.6377
Cherry Cheese Pie
1. Deseed cherries and mix with sliced lemons and 1 cup of water and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Mix butter, egg yolks, cottage cheese, lemon juice and powdered sugar and beat to form a smooth and fluffy mixture.
3. Take a baked shell and arrange half the... - 44.3635
Drain cherries very well and measure out 2 cups juice (add a little water if necessary).
Combine cherry juice and ginger ale in saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Add jelly powders and stir until dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Put a... - 38.6897
Combine pie filling, cinnamon and almond extract in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Sprinkle cake mix over top.
Drizzle with butter, sprinkle with almonds.
MICRO WAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 7 minutes. - 26.3399
Quick Cherry Strudel
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Let pastry shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
On a cloth lined, well floured board, overlap pastry shells in a straight line.
Using a floured... - 37.1313
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 31.4407
Stemilt Cherry & Chocolate Layer Cake
When it is hot outside, baking is often the last thing on your mind, and this simple chilled layer cake has all the delights of a cake without the hours of baking. Full of juicy and sweet Stemilt cherries, generous helpings of freshly whipped chocolate cream... - 0
Citrus Cherry Pork And Pasta
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork cubes and onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until pork is nicely browned and onion is tender; set aside. Make dressing by shaking together orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and orange... - 28.8284
Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Try this alluring Stuffed Cherry Peppers recipe. An easily prepared pepper recipe, this Stuffed Cherry Peppers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 37.1641
Combine lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover and chill.
Stir in mineral water. - 25.0414
Swiss Cherry Soup
This Swiss Cherry Soup is a class apart from the usual ones. A deliciously sweet fare consisting of mixed vegetables and yogurt, I love this chilled first course before my bread dishes. Try this Swiss Cherry Soup out in your own unique way and let me know... - 51.4512
Mushrooms With Cherry Tomatoes
Wash and quarter the mushrooms.
Wash and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
Heat the chicken broth in a skillet and add the mushrooms.
When the mushrooms are partially cooked, add the cherry tomatoes and simmer for one minute.
Drain the vegetables and serve... - 28.7025
Cherry Coeur A La Creme
Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
Beat until light; add the 1 tablespoon sugar, cream, and vanilla, and beat until blended and fluffy.
Pack mixture into a heart-shaped mold lined with dampened cheesecloth; chill 3 hours.
Turn out on a platter and... - 27.3387
Black Cherry Salad
1) Drain the cherries thoroughly and level up the cherry syrup with water to make 3 3/4 cups of the liquid.
2) Heat the liquid and stir into the gelatin to dissolve.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and chill until it has a syrupy consistency.
4) Combine... - 36.2538
1) Preheat oven to moderate hot temperature before baking.
2) Cut cherries into small pieces.
3) Mix together sugar and shortening until creamy.
4) Stir in eggs.
5) Add in cherries.
6) Combine together the dry ingredients and mix it with... - 42.4681
Cherry Fluff Cake
1) Cut a 1-inch-thick slice horizontally from top of cake and set aside.
2) Make a deep circle engraving around the top about 3/4 inch in from outer edge
3) Make a second circle engraving about 1/2 inch from center hole.
4) Using a fork, loosen bottom... - 38.8444
Great Cherry Cake
Bake Silver White Cake or white cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package; set aside.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into... - 38.6501
Lynn's Cherry Limeade
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cherry Limeade. This is a delicious drink and makes enough for company. Great for a hot summer day. - 0
Black Cherry Conserve
Cover the orange slices with water and bring to a boil.
Boil until soft.
Add remaining ingredients except the almonds and boil until thick and clear.
Add the almonds and boil for 2 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 26.6681
Maraschino Cherry Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter until soft.
Add sugar gradually and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add eggs one at a time, and beat in each one until very light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and liquids... - 43.6693
Baked Wild Alaska Salmon With Cherry Tomatoes Fennel And Dill
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Cut out four 30cm squares of foil or baking parchment.
3. Place a frozen salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil.
4. Top each fillet with equal quantities of the fennel, cherry tomatoes,... - 43.2611
Cherry Cordial Dessert
Gently combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a 9-inch spring form pan.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Place dessert on a serving platter, and remove rim from spring form pan.
Garnish with whipped cream, grated chocolate, and cherries.
To serve, spoon about 1... - 25.1383
Roast Goose With Cherry Sauce
Rinse goose and pat dry.
Season cavity with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of skin across tail or tie drumsticks to tail Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin well all over.
Place goose on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side... - 42.7055
Slice unpeeled oranges paper-thin; discard any seeds.
Barely cover orange slices with cold water; cook till soft.
Add cherries, sugar, and lemon juice.
Simmer till thick and clear.
Skim off foam and quickly ladle marmalade into hot scalded glasses.
Seal at... - 28.7741
1) Chill the dark sweet cherries, cantaloupe balls and sliced strawberries.
2) In compote, glass bowl or 8 sherbet glasses, layer the chilled fruits and drained pineapple chunks.
3) Combine together the orange marmalade, candied ginger and hot... - 38.6989
Game Hens With Flaming Cherry Sauce
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside cavities with seasoned salt and pepper.
Place hens slightly apart, breast sides up, in a roasting pan.
Combine butter with the 1/2 teaspoon seasoned... - 39.7164
1. Well grease a 7-in. cake tin or small loaf tin.
2. Sift the flour and semolina twice.
3. Soften the butter, gradually add the sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
4. Whisk the eggs and add gradually, beating well and adding two spoonfuls of the sifted... - 39.3321
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking... - 42.5669
Saucy Cherry Bread Pudding
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) baking dish, spread pie filling.
Top with cubes of bread.
Combine remaining ingredients and beat until well mixed.
Pour over bread cubes, pushing cubes into custard mixture if necessary.
Cook uncovered, 6 minutes, 30 seconds or... - 32.1866
Swedish Cherry Ring
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 450°F
2. Apply a coat of grease over a cookie sheet
3. Roll the biscuit dough into a quarter inch thick rectangle, spread butter and spinkle sugar, nuts and cinnamon
4. Roll the dough like a... - 41.4282
1) Drain liquid from cherries. Set aside.
2) In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and allspice.
3) Stir in cherry liquid into sugar mixture.
4) Place over medium heat, to cook by stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes until slightly... - 38.5781
Skillet Cherry Tomatoes
About 10 minutes before serving: In medium skillet, in hot butter and basil, saute onions until golden.
Add tomatoes; sprinkle with sugar and salt.
Saute, shaking skillet to prevent skins from breaking, until tomatoes are warmed through, about 5 minutes. - 32.376
Chocolate Cherry Shortcake
1) In a small bowl dissolve dry milk in water. Place it aside.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan add sugar, sugar substitute, cocoa powder and cornstarch to combine by frequent stirring.
3) Pour in milk.
4) Place over medium-low heat to cook by... - 45.4542
Black Cherry Gelatin
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in the top of a double boiler.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Stir the gelatin over hot water until dissolved.
Pour into the black cherry mixture.
Chill until... - 30.8063
Chocolate Cherry Cake
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; slice cherries and set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk and cherry juice, beginning... - 38.1606
Spiced Cherry Compote
Drain cherries, reserving liquid.
Measure liquid and add enough water to make 2 cups.
Combine liquid with sugar, cinnamon, lemons (reserve a few slices for garnish); simmer, uncovered, until syrup is reduced one-half.
Add almond extract, cherries, red food... - 36.4457
Gruyere And Cherry Compote
1. Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a medium, heavy saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cook 1 minute. Add cherries, and cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low, cook 20 minutes. Remove cherries from pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Cook cherry liquid... - 30.4538
Stemilt Cherry Fruit Punch
Nothing beats a fresh seasonal fruit punch and this recipe is a favorite in our home all summer long. Bursting with flavor fresh Stemilt sweet cherries and crisp granny smith apples and tangy lemonade, it is like drinking summer in a glass. - 0
Cream Cheese Cherry And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. Spread about 2 tablespoon mixture of cheese and cherries in 4 bread slices.
2. Cover with 4 slices and top with a pineapple slices
3. Arrange rest of the 4 slices atop this and secure with toothpicks.
4. Cut into 4 triangles each and... - 31.326
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Maraschino Cherry Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese and butter together.
3. Put flour and salt in it and refrigerate.
4. Take a lightly floured board, roll the dough on it with thickness of 1/8 inch.
5. Top the dough with... - 41.914
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
In a saucepan, combine cherry juice, orange juice or wine, cinnamon, sugar, water and lemon slices.
Simmer for 15 minutes..
Strain and add cornstarch which has been blended with the 1/4 cup water.
Cook, stirring occasionally,... - 31.3206
Quick Cherry Pie
Blend sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium bowl.
Stir in cherries.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until mixture is translucent, 8 to 11 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
Stir in almond extract.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Chill. - 41.2052
Seaside Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice down through center of each tomato almost to base.
2. Lightly season tomato inside with salt and pepper and slip an oyster into each tomato. - 23.0539
Game Hens With Flaming Cherry Sauce
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper.
Place hens, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
In a small pan, combine butter with ginger, paprika, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt; brush over hens.
Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 45... - 40.119
Cherry Gin Fizz
Put the gin, Cherry Heering, kirsch, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a tall glass over ice cubes.
Add a little soda water and stir.
Garnish with lemon slice and maraschino cherry. - 34.9354
Wine And Cherry Aspic
1) In a small saucepan, add in gelatine, salt and sugar. Pour in 1/2 cup of wine, sherry or fruit juice.
2) Stir the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine dissolves completely.
3) Pour in the remaiming liquid along with lime juice or lemon juice.... - 38.0355
Chilled Cherry Soup
This lovely Chilled Cherry Soup is a delight to prepare and serve. I served this for my in-laws the last time they visited and they loved it. Check out this excellent Chilled Cherry Soup recipe - 45.479
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
3) Combine together the sugar and flour in a saucepan.
4) Drain the cherries and reserve 3/4 cup of the juice.
5) Add the juice, cherries and... - 40.1246
Cherry Roly Poly
Blend together biscuit mix and butter; add cream and stir well.
Turn out on a lightly floured board; knead for 30 seconds.
Roll out into a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Brush with melted butter.
Top with cherries and lemon peel.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Place... - 41.5948
When omelette is still slightly soft, spread fruit in center of eggs.
Fold in half and cook until set. - 15.7753
Chocolate Cherry Cake
1) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
2) Slowly add in the sugar and beat till fluffy.
3) Add in the egg and beat well.
4) Drain the cherries and slice. Keep aside the juice for later.
5) In a bowl, alternating with buttermilk and cherry juice, add... - 47.9
Savoury Cherry Cheese Quick Bread
With cherries in season, this sweet and savoury quick bread is sure to please! Serve with your favourite summertime dinner, or turn into sandwiches with old fashioned ham. Any way you slice it, this one's a winner! - 102.808
Chocolate Cherry Nougat
Line an 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch (22x11-cm) loaf pan with foil.
Melt nougat and semisweet chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir almonds, pistachios, candied peel and cherries and cherry brandy into chocolate mixture.
Put mixture into prepared loaf pan;... - 37.2128
In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices. Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes... - 21.4106
This is a wonderful recipe for homemade Cherry Kislings - a great hit among my peers and family. Since this is on the sweeter side, I like to serve it as a dessert. Try it out and enjoy! - 45.7595
Cherry And Almond Cake
1. Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 20 cm deep cake tin, line the sides and base and keep aside.
3. Cream in sugar and butter, add eggs, one by one and beat well after each addition.
4. Fold flour, almond extract, baking... - 50.1891
Nana's Easy Cherry Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor cream butter and sugar until soft. Scrape down sides occasionally.
3. Drop vanilla and beat well. Add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition.
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift... - 0
Rhubarb Cherry Pie
Combine the rhubarb, pie filling, sugar and tapioca in a bowl; mix well.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Pour the rhubarb mixture into a pastry lined 9 inch pie plate.
Cut the remaining pastry into strips.
Arrange lattice fashion over the pie.
Bake at 400 degrees... - 31.0981
Cherry Slice Recipes By Category