- » Cherry Scone
Cherry Scone Recipes
Cherry Scone is a delicious and awesome scone recipe, prepared with dried cherries, flour, baking powder, sugar, beaten sugar, eggs, almond, and vanilla extract. Flour, sugar, baking powder and salt are combined and ... More »
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 123.376
Dried Cherry Scones
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add... - 46.1453
Dried Cherry Buttermilk Scones
In a bowl whisk together 1/2 cup of the buttermilk, the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla until the mixture is combined well.
In another bowl stir together the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the salt and blend in the butter until the m - 30.034
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.7999
Spiced Cherry Scones
Tired of all the lovely sweet scones? Then you must try the recipe detailed in this video. Learn to make a scone that is just the right blend of sweet and spicy. The perfect tea time snack! - 113.1
Aunt Pearl's Breakfast Scones
Tender and slightly sweet, these breakfast scones are perfect for a special holiday breakfast, brunch or afternoon tea! - 0
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture has the consistency of coarse cornmeal.
Stir in the currants and cherries.
Add the milk all at... - 38.1455
Cherry Pistachio Scones
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Arrange cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In large bowl add flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Using pastry blender... - 44.8319
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Topping For Scones
This topping for scones is richly embellished with cherries and almonds and flavored with cinnamon and orange juice. Quick and easy to make, these are best served for lunch or tea! - 34.8988
Dried Fruit And Lemon Scones
Substitute 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, chopped dried cherries (not glace), apricots or prunes for currants.
Add 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon rind to dry mixture.
Cheese Scones: Omit sugar and currants.
Add 1/4 tsp (1 mL)... - 20.4718
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C
3. Into a large basin, Sift flour and mix in oats.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour... - 42.9907
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a knife or fingertips.
4) Then add the currants and cherries and stir in milk,
5) On a floured... - 47.3929
Cherry Scone Recipes By Category