- » Cherry Rum
Cherry Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry rum recipes.
Rum Bavarois With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Allow to soak for a few minutes until the gelatin swells and turns opaque.
Add the softened gelatin to the hot custard, and stir well until completely dissolved.
Allow the custard to cool until it is only just cold—do not allow it to set.
Stir the custard... - 42.7425
1) In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar and water over moderate heat.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
3) Cool the syrup and transfer it to a 4-quart glass container.
4) Add the vodka, rum, cherries and... - 38.6962
Cherry Rum Balls
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, milk, salt and flavoring in medium size bowl. Let stand until most of moisture is absorbed.
3. Melt chocolate morsels and butter together over hot, but not boiling water or over... - 25.9803
The Spiced Cherry With Soco Bold Black Cherry
We had a cocktail called the Sailors Delight that won our bitters contest last year. Now, we have a "riff" off that cocktail with Licor 43 and Bold Black Cherry called Spiced Cherry. - 0
You May Also Like!
Cherry Nut Rum Fingers
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, 1/2 cup butter, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract and food coloring.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 49.6347
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Squares
Combine wafer crumbs and margarine; stir well.
Sprinkle half of crumb mixture on bottom of an 8-inch square pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Gently fold cherries and rum into ice milk.
Spread into prepared pan.
Combine chocolate morsels... - 39.6275
Cherry Fruit Cake
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add cherries, dates, pineapple and pecans.
Toss together until fruits and nuts are coated with flour mixture.
Beat eggs and rum until blended.
Pour over coated fruit and mix... - 46.713
Spiced Rum Punch
Combine grapefruit juice, spiced rum, sugar and grenadine, chill.
Add ginger ale, stirring well.
Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lime wedges and cherries, if desired. - 26.8561
Iced Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, add lemon juice, orange juice and rum and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices and cherries. - 32.1855
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the rum
2) Add the angostura bitters, brown curascao and lemon peel juice
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a cherry - 33.9054
Frozen Cherry Dessert
Cover cherries with brandy; soak for several hours.
Let ice cream stand until softened; blend in cherries and rum.
Freeze in individual sherbet glasses.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 27.4486
Rum Broiled Grapefruit
Remove seeds, and loosen sections of grapefruit halves.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon light rum over top of each grapefruit half; spread 1 tablespoon honey over top of each.
Broil grapefruit 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Top... - 25.5022
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Caribbean Rum Punch
Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with cherries. - 25.248
Cherry Rum Recipes By Category