- » Cherry Ricotta
Cherry Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry ricotta recipes.
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 98.049
Pasta With Ricotta Cheese And Vegetables
1) Cook the rotini al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute green peppers and garlic on medium flame until they soften.
3) Add in mushrooms and cook till they become tender. Add in broccoli and corn,... - 42.187
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 25.2016
Pasta With Ricotta Cheese And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large pan.
Saute until tender.
Add and saute until done.
Add to above, cover, and cook until broccoli is just cooked, approx 5 minutes.
Add to above and cook until... - 39.5591
Ricotta And Basil Pizza Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 220 degrees centigrade. 2) Prepare the bread mix with the help of pack instructions. 3) Knead the... - 33.1501
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Budino Di Ricotta
1. Cream the ricotta, add the chocolate and nuts and blend thoroughly.
2. Add enough cream to make a smooth consistency. If desired, two tablespoons of either chopped candied fruits or maraschino cherries may be added.
3. Serve in sherbet glasses with cookies. - 27.9334
Cornets Filled With Ricotta
1. In a bowl place flour, rub in the fats and mix in sugar.
2. Then add the wine and the water to form dough and roll out pastry thinly on a floured surface.
3. With a round pastry cutter, cut out the rolled pastry and over a horned or cornet pastry... - 46.9218
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 36.8129
Nutty Crusted Ricotta Salad
1. Place ricotta cheese in a colander lined with muslin and drain for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, paprika, oregano and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Press nut mixture over surface of... - 40.5047
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Savory Baked Ricotta
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Butter an oval ovenproof baking dish (approx 36 x 24cm) and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Toss the tomatoes with the garlic, olive oil, and season. Tip onto a baking tray and cook for 15 mins, until softened.
2.... - 34.5193
Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Place in banana split dish or small, shallow dessert dish.
In a bowl combine ricotta, wheat germ, miller's bran, and cinnamon; stir in the halved grapes.
Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture... - 37.7128
Ricotta-yogurt Celery Sticks
1. Combine ricotta cheese and yogurt.
2. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place cheese-yogurt mixture in colander and set over a deep bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours. Discard liquid in... - 35.8371
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 127.334
Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
Preparing gourmet desserts can be really easy and you will realize it once you watch this video of Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait. It is a very easy dessert prepared in no time and looks classy. Surprise your diners next time with this treat. - 122.253
Cherry Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking dish with 2 cups water. Butter eight 6-ounce ramekins or a 1-quart baking dish. Scatter the cherries or raisins on the bottom. Separate the eggs, placing the whites in a medium bowl and the yolks in a large... - 32.7299
Cherry Delicious Pie
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until mixed.
Stir in the ricotta cheese until well combined.
Then fold in the whipped topping.
Spread the mixture evenly in the crust.
Then carefully spread the pie... - 42.1777
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
In bowl, beat cheese by hand until creamy; beat in basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spoon into pastry bag fitted with 1/2 inch (1 cm) open star tip.
Using sharp or serrated knife, make X in bottom of each cherry tomato; scoop out seeds.
Pipe cheese... - 33.4928
Fresh Cherry And Hazelnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Beat 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter with the sugar and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon rind, grated nutmeg and ricotta cheese.
2. Melt the remaining butter in a small pan. Place... - 41.0352
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces. Place the broken crackers in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the... - 40.2194
Black Forrest Banana Split
A healthier version of Black Forrest Pie. All the yummy goodness with half the fat and calories. :) - 24.8889
Pine Nut Torte
Place nuts in a 9-inch pie or cake pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden, about 10 minutes; shake pan occasionally.
In a bowl, beat the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until creamy.
Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well at each addition.
Mix in vanilla.
Add... - 38.3243
Berry Cheese Sauce With Nectarines
1. Use a blender or food processor and process confectioners sugar and the part-skim ricotta cheese to make a smooth.
2. Stir in the strawberries, raspberries, or cherries and mix together with vanilla extract.
3. Blend again to get smooth puree... - 34.2571
Tuna Rice Towers
Spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese over each rice cake.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, buttermilk or low-fat milk and paprika.
Stir until smooth; set aside.
Arrange olive slices on cheese in a circle around edge of each rice... - 43.7336
Tomato Salad With Warm Rlcotta Cheese
TO MAKE THE RICOTTA CHEESE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the ricotta and salt together well.
Put the mixture in a small baking dish or casserole.
Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake until browned on top and bubbling around the edges,... - 43.9891
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, ricotta, juice, and vanilla until blended; fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon one-third cheese mixture into 2 tall parfait glasses; add about 2 teaspoons peach and pineapple to each. Repeat layering twice; top with coconut and... - 29.9614
Mixed Fruit Brulees
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In 4 small heatproof ramekin dishes, arrange the fruits equally.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ricotta and vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Spoon the mixture over the fruits equally to cover them.
5)... - 40.8343
Feta Spinach Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
Saute the spinach in the oil on high heat for several minutes until just wilted.
Drain the cooked spinach in a colander or sieve, and press out any excess moisture with the back... - 39.7258
Beat eggs, flour, and water with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth.
Heat a 6 inch skillet (cast iron works best) over medium-high heat.
Put i teaspoon oil in the pan.
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting the pan so that the batter spreads evenly... - 40.8175
1. Arrange the glace fruit on base of a lightly greased 24cm cake-ring pan. Prepare sponge mix as directed on the packet using the water, eggs and melted butter.
2. Spoon the batter into cake pan, cook on HIGH five to six minutes, turn out on to wire rack to... - 34.3631
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Measure cake flour and salt into a sifter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms soft peaks. (Your test: Peaks... - 43.0996
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Using a thin sharp knife, stand partially frozen cake on its side. Mark side evenly before cutting lengthwise into 3 equal layers. If top layer is rounded, shave top to make an even layer. Sprinkle one layer with 3 tablespoons of maraschino liqueur.... - 35.0406
For the shells, blend the sugar and butter with the flour and add the egg yolk and white wine.
Divide the dough into 10 pieces and roll each into a ball.
Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough into thin rounds about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
In a stockpot... - 43.4685
Celery Stuffed With Herbed Cheese
Wash and dry the celery stalks.
In a small bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Spread the filling in the stalks with a small spatula, or pipe it from a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
Arrange on a serving dish with the stuffed cherry tomatoes. - 25.6662
In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and stir to dissolve.
Stir in the rum extract and turn off the heat.
Line a 9" X 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta and the remaining 1/3 cup... - 41.1908
Three Tomato Tart
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 10 1/2-inch tart pan.
Trim pastry even with rim.
Do not prick pastry.
Line with double thickness of foil.
Bake in preheated 450°F convection oven on rack #2... - 43.8325
Chocolate Cheese Pudding
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand, for about 1 minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, but do not boil.
3. Set aside and let cool it... - 40.8014
Deep Green Vegetable Terrine
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter a 6 x 4 X 4-inch baking pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach and chard.
Wash the leaves thoroughly, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion, and... - 40.2279
Cassata Alla Sicilian
Place cheese, sugar, vanilla, and liqueur in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until smooth and light, about 30 seconds.
Add chocolate and fruit and process 2 or 3 seconds.
Line the sides and bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish or springform pan... - 35.2705
In the bowl of an electric blender, combine cheeses and blend until smooth.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add egg yolk, honey, lemon peel, pecans, and dates.
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling onto center of each crepe.
Fold over bottom, both... - 38.2527
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar on medium speed until thick, about 5 minutes.
Gently fold in flour and butter; pour into greased and floured 8-inch round cake pan.
Bake at 350°F 40 minutes or until cake feels firm when touched in cent - 30.2025
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 44.8966
1. In a large bowl, with portable electric mixer, beat ricotta cheese 1 minute.
2. Add 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar and beat until light and creamy for about 1 minute at low speed adding chocolate, citron, cherries and cinnamon until well... - 47.1658
Winter Vegetable Salad
Combine buttermilk and cheese in container of an electric blender, process 1 minute or until smooth.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, and salt, process 15 seconds or until combined.
Stir in onion, parsley, dillweed, and pepper, chill 30 minutes.
Combine cauliflower,... - 34.5917
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat Drain and set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on one side of lasagna noodles.
Roll la-sagna noodles up jellyroll... - 40.0139
Italian Angel Cake
1. Invert cake on a board. Cut cake into 3 even layers, using a sawing motion wth a sharp knife.
2. Place cheese in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed 3 minutes, or until smooth; add sugar, chocolate, curacao and vanilla; beat 2 minutes... - 32.3185
Cut cake into 4 horizontal layers with a serrated knife.
Sprinkle rum over cake layers; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In a small bowl, toss cherries and orange peel with flour.
Place fruit on a breadboard... - 46.2369
Italian Angel Cake
1) On a clean working table, place the cake, smooth side up.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut the cake horizontally into 3 even layers, in sawing motion and set aside.
3) In large mixer bowl, beat cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes, or until smooth, stir... - 45.8226
Beat the butter with the lemon and orange rind and the sugar until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
Add the vanilla extract and the cheese and beat well together until very smooth.
Beat in the cream,... - 41.0873
Extra Easy Lasagna
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Heat a large skillet on high heat.
4. Add ground beef to it and brown it evenly, breaking the lumps and stirring frequently.
5. Add... - 43.1777
In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, layer broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini.
Steam for about 3 minutes, or until just tender-crisp.
In a large, nonstick skillet or nonstick wok, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and... - 46.1036
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. To make filling, place sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves; set aside to cool. Process ricotta cheese until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and mix in syrup and remaining ingredients.
2. Line an 11 x 21 cm/4 1/2 x 8 1/2... - 38.0669
Baked Ratatouille And Penne
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Lightly spray or brush a deep casserole dish with unsaturated oil. Place penne in the base of dish.
2. Place eggplant and zucchini in a colander over a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under... - 36.1507
Cassata Alla Siciliana Using Dark Chocolate
1) In a bowl beat eggs till fluffy.
2) Gently add caster sugar and beat mixture till creamy.
3) Gradually blend in flour.
4) Grease a 26 x 32 cm / 10 1/2 x 12 3/4 in Swiss roll tin and pour batter it.
5) Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 10-12... - 47.6902
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 134.234
St. Joseph's Cream Puffs
St. Joseph's cream puffs are made to mark St Joseph's day and to break fast. This yummy cream puff can be filled with vanilla custard, sweetened whipped cream and other kinds of cream fillings. - 49.8021
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Appetizers
1) With a fork, combine together the cheeses, diced tomato, pepper and basil in a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine thoroughly.
2) Spoon 1/4th of the cheese mixture on the narrow side of 1 strip of salmon.
3) Roll the salmon strip jelly-roll... - 44.1125
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 44.8044
Aubergine Cannelloni With Beetroot Salsa
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly oil a 24 x 24 x 4cm baking dish. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil for the cannelloni in a frying pan. Then add a couple of slices of aubergine, and cook for 2-3 mins on each side, until lightly coloured and soft in texture.... - 39.2901
Rice With Cheese, Nuts And Vegetables
Enclose the cheese in cheesecloth and form into a rectangle.
Place the cheese between two small cheese or bread boards and put a light weight on top.
Let sit for about 1 hour to condense the cheese and squeeze excess moisture from it.
Then cut the cheese into... - 45.5738
1. For the Trapanese Pesto: In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto trapanese and start blending. Add olive oil in between to loosen the mixture. Once well incorporated, remove into a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Roast Pepper... - 116.641