- » Cherry Red Wine Sauce
Cherry Red Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry red wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry red wine sauce recipes.
Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries and pears into glass casserole dish.
Stir in wine, orange peel and cornstarch.
Cook on high (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce. - 25.9282
Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries and pears into glass casserole dish.
Stir in wine, orange peel and cornstarch.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce.
Serve over ice cream or sponge cake. - 33.6034
Microwave Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
1. Drain the syrup from the cherries and the pears
2. To the same glass casserole dish, add the wine, orange peel and cornstarch and mix well. Cook this mixture on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or till the sauce is thick.
3. Combine fruit... - 32.9969
This beautiful cherry sauce is prepared with cherry jam and red wine. Simmered gently and finished, this cherry sauce can be used in main courses as for desserts too. - 21.1061
Morello Cherry Sauce
1 In a saucepan, combine the jam and the wine.
2 Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
3 Serve as desired.
This sauce can be made well in advance and re-heated just before serving. - 26.2472
Cherry Cabernet Sauce
Have some cherry preserve handy, here is a delicious cherry cabernet sauce you can whip up in no time. Sounds like a very simple wine sauce that can go beautifully with all roasted birds or game. So here is a new addition to your holiday preparations. - 100.582
Burgundy Cherry Sauce
Burgundy Cherry Sauce is a yummy addition to any of your dessers especially icecreams and puddings. Try this Burgundy Cherry Sauce at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 29.4558
Guinea Fowl In Cherry Sauce
If you have giblets with the birds, put these into the water with the bay leaf and seasoning.
Cover the pan and simmer for 1 hour.
Strain off 225 ml/7 1/2 f1 oz stock.
If giblets are unavailable, substitute chicken stock.
Use this in the sauce.
Preheat the... - 42.1871
Duckling In Black Cherry Sauce
How about trying out this succulent Duckling In Black Cherry Sauce, which is also my great favorite! It is so easy and all you need to spend is about 30 min of cooking time and the delicious Duckling In Black Cherry Sauce is ready to serve! Give it a try and... - 35.6043
Veal Cutlets With Cherry Sauce
1. Keep the cutlets over paper towels.
2. In a frying pan heat oil.
3. Add cutlets and brown each side for 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
5. Drain out cutlets and keep warm.
6. In a pan mix wine and evaporated milk. Cook over... - 42.5806
Roast Duck With Cherry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Prepare the duck by wiping it as dry as possible with kitchen paper. Then, using a small skewer, prick the fatty bits of the skin, particularly between the legs and the breast. Now either place it on the roasting... - 31.584
Picy Cherry Sauce
Simmer the wine gently with the spices, grated rind and bay leaf in a covered pan for 5 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
Strain the spiced wine into a clean pan and thicken with the cornflour mixed to a paste with 3-4 tablespoons of water or juice from... - 41.5156
Spicy Sweet And Sour Fresh Cherry Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 30 minutes or till mixture is thick, while stirring continuously.
3. Serve as an accompaniment with main... - 37.4426
Home Made Cherry Sauce
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Drain cherries, and gradually add juice to sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Stir in cherries and Burgundy, and cook until heated. - 19.5897
Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry
Roast duck, chicken or hens, stuffed or unstuffed in the usual way.
When thigh of the leg moves freely, lift out of the pan and keep hot.
Scrape all the pan juices into a glass measuring cup.
Rinse the pan with the broth to dissolve brown bits.
If using... - 41.1036
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.5544
Roast Duck Breast With Bing Cherry Sauce
This simple and classy roast duck breast with bing cherry sauce is a good treat for all the restaurant lovers. I promise that it will be one of the most delectable things they’ve ever put in their mouth and will crave for more in the times to come. So, what... - 121.049
Beef Tenderloin Steak With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Combine cherries, 1/4 cup port, and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes for cherries to absorb most of the liquid.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes... - 32.2564
Cherry Sauced Pork Loin
Rub roast with mixture of salt, pepper, and thyme.
Place on rack in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Roast, uncovered, in slow oven (325°) for about 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, make cherry sauce in small saucepan by combining cherry preserves, vinegar, corn syrup,... - 40.9286
Duckling With Cherry Glaze
In 1-qt measure combine reserved cherry juice and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining glaze ingredients except cherries.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with fork 1 or 2 times until smooth.
Stir in cherries; set aside.
Unwrap... - 47.8633
Chicken Cherry Yaki Stir Fry
Thaw cherries if frozen.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; set aside.
Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; stir in chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring once or... - 42.8954
Salmon French Style With Ratatouille And White Wine Butter Sauce
1. In a bit pot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize all the vegetables.
2. Add chicken stock and cook down. Finish with chiffonade basil and adjust salt and pepper.
3. For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
4.... - 112.43
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 46.6406
Black Cherry Mold
Arrange the drained cherries in a ring mold.
Sprinkle gelatin on the cold cherry juice, add to hot cherry juice, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in the wine and pour over the cherries in the mold.
Chill until firm.
Beat the cream cheese... - 39.1483
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
Rub pork roast with a little salt and pepper.
Place the meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in 325°F oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine cherry preserves, red wine vinegar, com syrup,... - 42.8941
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season roast with a little salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, place the seasoned roast and uncover and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in preheated oven.
4) In the meantime, allow a... - 42.3148
Organic Stuffed Red Peppers
If you love organic food, you don't have to survive on bland and run of the mill veggie products only. Don't be lost of ideas, just follow Arthur Potts to make wonderful organic stuffed red peppers. Very easy and simple, you can try it right way and engulf... - 101.829
Spicy Cherry Ham Slices
Heat the pie filling, wine and spices together, stirring well to dilute evenly.
Stick edges of the ham with whole cloves and rub with dry mustard.
Place 1 slice in a small shallow bake pan.
Top with cherries lifted out of the wine-sauce mixture with a slotted... - 36.3452
1. Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Pat the duckling portions dry with absorbent paper. Prick the skin with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
3. Place the duckling, skin side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting tin. Roast in the oven for about 1 1/4 hours or... - 36.1752
Rich Cherry Compote
This may be served hot or cold with pork and poultry dishes, or with cream desserts.
Method Pit fresh cherries: combine them in a sauce- pan with sugar and cinnamon.
Cover and heat until the juice runs from the cherries (almost at boiling point); turn into a... - 25.6405
Duck With Cherries
1. Put 1 onion and 2 stalks celery inside the duck and rub breast with 1/2 oz butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a roasting pan heat 2 tablespoons oil or butter, put duck and baste well.
3. Put into oven and roast for 15... - 45.2161
Chicken With Cherries
1. Heat about 60ml/4 tbsps oil in a frying pan over moderate heat. Place in the chicken breasts, skinned side down first. Cook until just lightly browned. Turn over and cook the second side about 2 minutes
2. Remove any oil remaining in the pan and add the... - 32.8135
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and cardamom powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine remaining water with cinnamon and grape juice. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiled, add... - 44.3849
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops will sure add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of cherry preserves, corn syrup and red wine vinegar add to the richness of this dish. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cherry Glazed Pork Chops listed... - 44.2505
Chicken In Pineapple And Cherry
Check out the video fo this delicious and unique Chicken cooked in Pineapple and Cherry. A great combination of chicken and fruits cooked together. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 82.0305
Picota Cherry And Duck Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Mix the honey and soy sauce together and spread over the skin of the duck breasts.
Heat the oil in a frying pan until almost smoking, then add the duck breasts, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown... - 26.7222
Duck With Dried Cherries And Sage, Mashed Parsnips And Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a small ovenproof baking dish, place the onions and cover and bake for about 60 minutes until it turns tender, then let it cool to room temperature and then peel it, make sure that the... - 45.2963
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Beurre Blanc
marinate fish with lemon juice,olive oil, salt & pepper.
sprinkle some parsley on top.
take oil in a skillet & heat it up.
sear the fish in the skillet.
finish it off in the oven.
pour some white wine in a skillet.
reduce it to half.
then add... - 47.4862
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
Saucy Beef Kabobs
In deep bowl, combine meat and wine; refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain, reserving wine.
In saucepan, cook garlic and basil in butter; stir in soup, wine, and ketchup.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Arrange alternately on 4 skewers: beef,... - 41.5277
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 31.3038
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken in small broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and broil until other side is lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer; set aside to cool. Cut into... - 29.278
Prepare and cool custard as directed.
Meanwhile, pour wine over fruits and let stand 1 hour; also puree chestnuts.
Mix fruits and chestnuts into custard.
Whip cream to soft peaks and fold in.
Cover and chill 1/2 hour before serving. - 36.0903
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Venison Kebabs With Vegetables
Delicious Venison Kebabs With Vegetables is perfect for your backyard parties. The aroma of the Kebabs is enough to get you addicted to it. Try the Venison Kebabs With Vegetables! - 33.8741
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 131.365
Ginger Flavored Fruit Cocktail
1. Combine fresh ginger, candied ginger, pickled ginger, lychee juice and sugar in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Discard all ginger slices except candied ginger. Cool and set aside.
2. Drain pineapple, peaches and lychee; place in a... - 32.4129
1. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
2. Heat nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 4 minutes. Turn steaks over; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer for medium-rare or until... - 40.5088
Classic Dream Pie
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put carrots in it and cook them till soft.
2.Once done, strain and keep the cooked carrots in a bowl.
3.In a skillet, heat butter and add onion and garlic to it and fry.
4.Put flour in the skillet and stir while... - 45.2856
Classic Duckling Montmorency
Season cavity of duckling with salt, pepper and thyme.
Prick skin and place breast-side up on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 160°C (325°F) for about 3 hours (30 - 35 minutes per 500 g (pound) until tender).
Meanwhile, drain cherries, reserving 50 mL... - 43.2014
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.952
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.4092
Fruity Duck Fondue
Cut duck in pieces 3/4 inch wide.
Coat in seasoned flour.
To make Marmalade Sauce, simmer brown sugar, orange juice, marmalade, lemon juice and raisins in a small saucepan 5 minutes.
To make Wine & Cherry Sauce, simmer sugar, cherries, wine and allspice in a... - 37.639
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 4-cup ring mold.
3 In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients.
4 Press the mixture into the prepared mold.
5 In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon mustard.
6 Crumble... - 43.8849
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 36.9241
Salmi Of Game
1. Cut the bird neatly and remove the skin from each joint.
2. In a stewpan or casserole keep the bird.
3. Mix sauce, jelly, wine and mushroom stalks.
4. Cook over simmering heat for 3/4-1 1/2 hours according to the age of the bird until... - 38.3764
Striploin Of Beef
Seal the Striploin and roast it on Medium Heat 45 Minuts
Steam the potates and saute it.
For Veal Glaze
Roast the boan till brown and put for the stock for overnight on simmer heat.Add sauted mirpoix.
Saute the mirpoix and... - 39.4738
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2. With a fork prick the duck all over so that it absorbs the marinade.
3. In a roasting tin keep the duck, put the butter and orange skin inside the duck.
4. Pour the... - 44.4694
1. Season duckling with salt, pepper and thyme from inside and outside.
2. Using a knife or fork, prick skin of duck.
3. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place the seasoned duckling and roast in preheated... - 47.3199
Barbecued Fish Kebabs
1. Line a grill rack with a single layer of tinfoil and preheat the grill at a high temperature, 2 minutes before use.
2. If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for 30 minutes to prevent them from catching alight during cooking.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the... - 38.5295
Hot Spinach Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix together bacon drippings, garlic, wine vinegar and soy sauce.
2. Place the bowl in the oven and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes or in a pan, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Add the spinach, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and eggs and... - 41.3449
1. Marinate the pork chops in milk for a few minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a saute pan and stir in the onions, tomato paste and garlic.
3. Put in the cherry tomatoes, capers, bay leaf, red wine and oregano and simmer with the lid on until the tomatoes... - 41.8382
This Cantonese Kabobs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Cantonese Kabobs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 47.4837
Linguine Vegetable Salad
1. In large bowl, combine linguine, chick-peas, snow peas, zucchini and tomatoes; set aside.
2. To prepare dressing, in mini food processor, combine remaining ingredients and 1 tablespoon water; process until smooth. Pour dressing over linguine mixture; toss... - 35.7657
Spice Of Life Kabobs
For glaze, in a small saucepan stir together apricot preserves, white wine, and allspice.
Cook, stirring occasionally, till heated through.
Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
Thread chicken onto 8 skewers alternately with zucchini and pepper.
Brush with glaze... - 40.419
Saucy Beef Kabobs
1) Take a deep bowl and combine meat and wine. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain, keeping wine aside.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook garlic and basil and then stir in soup, ketchup and wine. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes,... - 43.9232
Italian Seafood Salad
In a blender or food processor cream the garlic, egg yolks, salt, pepper and mustard.
With the machine running add the oil in a slow thin stream.
Add the vinegar, blend.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour the sauce over and toss to... - 36.9223
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.414
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 105.808
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Pina Frijole Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice for dressing.(Reserve remaining juice for other uses.)
Chill pineapple until ready to use.
Combine reserved 1/2 cup juice, olive oil, vinegar, onion, pickles, sugar, chili powder, Tabasco, kidney beans and... - 39.4642
Fresh Lemon Chicken
Cut each chicken breast in half, then cut each piece into 4 strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken breasts and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times, so chicken is completely coated by the... - 43.2065
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Family Favorite Kabobs
Place the red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 40.5633
Wilted Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, vinegar and oil.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining steak sauce mixture to a boil; reduce heat and... - 42.876
Cold Sesame Hoodies
1. Take a medium bowl and add in it fettuccine noodles, carrot, zucchini, bell peppers, water chestnuts, cherry tomatoes, and scallion.
2. Toss gently to combine all the ingredients.
3. Take a small mixing bowl and combine in it remaining ingredients... - 47.2067
1. For Bearnaise sauce: Combine vinegar, water, shallots and tarragon in a small saucepan. Heat to boil then simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup. Strain into top of double boiler. Cut butter or margarine into 8 pieces. Add egg yolks... - 29.6928
Summer Scampi Surf With Skewered Turf And Caesar Salad
Toss shrimp with flour, salt, and pepper, then saute 1 minute per side in oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in tomatoes, garlic, and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute, then deglaze with wine.
Simmer until reduced by half, 3 minutes, then finish with... - 41.1613
Wild Rice And Turkey Salad
1. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion or scallions and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onion is wilted. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the wild rice, turkey or chicken, tomato, onion, and... - 33.4061
1. Combine the bulgur and the boiling water in a medium-sized mixing bowl and let sit for about 15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the currants and the feta, and stir gently to combine.
3. Refrigerate... - 30.2099
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a medium bowl, combine green and red peppers, onion and water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in bowl. Set vegetables aside.
2.... - 33.4516
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Linguine Vegetable Salad
1. To prepare the salad, combine the linguine, snow peas, zucchini, chickpeas, and tomato halves in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To prepare the dressing, combine the scallions, tomato puree, lime juice, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, and pepper sauce in a... - 34.3914
1) Prepare the marinade by mixing the first 8 ingredients together.
2) Scatter the marinade all over the meat.
3) Allow to stand 2 hours at room temperature or for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
4) Place beef and vegetables alternately on... - 46.0251
Beef And Mushroom Salad
This Beef And Mushroom Salad is sure to win a few hearts over. The grilled beef and the surprising mixture of unexpected flavors makes an interesting dish. Serve the Beef And Mushroom Salad for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 43.6752
Beef And Mushroom Salad
Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Place top of steak 3 to 4 inches from heat.
Broil until medium, about 15 minutes per side; cool.
Cut steak into 3/8-inch strips.
Arrange in baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Layer mushrooms over meat; top with pepper... - 43.9027
If you are serious to cut on extra fat and carbs from your food, but still want to enjoy delicious foods, then here is the option. This video displays 3 delectable preparations - Southwest pasta salad, Orange-glazed Tuna Kababs, and Spaghetti and smoked... - 121.24
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 45.5897
How to make this killer recipe. Chicken stuffed with cured ham, smoked gouda cheese, mushroom, and herbs. Served with saute of veggies and baby red potatoes. - 92.4723
Marinated Lamb Salad With Radishes And Currants
1) Season the lamb with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and heat up over high heat.
3) When the oil is hot, add the lamb to cook for 5 minutes, by... - 46.3352
Marinated Beef Kabobs
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread steak,... - 33.3304