- » Cherry Puff
Cherry Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry puff recipes.
Cream Puff Shortcake With Cherries Jubilee
1. Prepare the cherries jubilee by draining the cherries and reserving the liquid.
2. In a small saucepan, tip in the granulated sugar and the cornstarch and add the cherry liquid. Mix well
3. Bring this mixture to the boil and then continue... - 46.5944
Cherry Puff Trees
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Soften the yeast in warm water.
3) Mix the scalded milk, shortening, sugar and salt.
4) Cool to lukewarm.
5) Stir in 2 cups of flour and beat until smooth.
6) Add eggs and yeast and mix well.
7) Beat in... - 46.0114
Chop cherries; add cherry liquid, sugar, and tapioca.
Simmer mixture 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt and cream of tartar; beat stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; add sugar gradually; beat... - 43.1703
Cherry Puff Trees
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, shortening, sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat till smooth.
Add eggs and yeast.
Beat in remaining flour to make a very thick batter.
Beat 1 1/2 minutes or till... - 36.2156
You May Also Like!
Cherry cream puffs are sweet pink snack. If you are planning some special surprise for Valentines Day, these cream puffs can be a good option. The pink color will compliment flavor of the day and will taste great too. - 43.4001
Quick Cherry Cream Puffs
Quick cherry cream puffs are something that can be made for kids and stored refrigerated for later use. You can try this recipe and make them for kids. These puffs can be packed as a lunch to kids or serve with tea to the adults. - 40.6559
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 39.2312
Cheese Puffs With Cherries
Put the water in a small pan with the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon to form a paste.
Return to the heat and beat until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
Cool, then beat... - 43.2867
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 45.5468
Deep Dish Cherry Pie In Ramekins
Stir almond extract and a drop or 2 of red food coloring into cherry filling.
Divide mixture among 6 ramekins.
Thaw puff pastry shells.
On a floured surface, roll out each shell to fit top of ramekin.
Place a round of pastry over cherries in each... - 26.8365
Quick Cherry Strudel
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Let pastry shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
On a cloth lined, well floured board, overlap pastry shells in a straight line.
Using a floured... - 35.4985
Pineapple puffs are fruity and delightful puffs made with a soft and dreamy cream pie filling. Baked and garnished with some cherries, the fruity pineapple puffs are homely and cheerful desserts that can perk you up any given time! - 26.3346
Cherry And Morello Cherry Tarts
Roll out short pastry, put into baking tin and bake in a moderate oven till half done. (This is to prevent pastry from turning soggy from the juice of fruit.)
Take out of oven, dredge with cake crumbs.
Spread evenly with stoned cherries and sugar, cover with... - 28.8415
Cherry Puff Recipes By Category