- » Cherry Pork Chop
Cherry Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry pork chop recipes.
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
Cherry Glazed Pork Chops will sure add a royale touch to your party menu. The flavors of cherry preserves, corn syrup and red wine vinegar add to the richness of this dish. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cherry Glazed Pork Chops listed... - 44.2505
Apple Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Stir together thyme, salt and pepper. Rub on both sides of pork chops. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add pork chops. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until barely pink in center, turning once. Remove chops from... - 33.516
Pork Chops With Cherries
Brown pork chops in a little fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Combine cherries and syrup from can with almonds, cloves, vinegar, and a little red food coloring, if desired.
Pour over chops and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. - 33.3264
Baked Chops With Sour Cherries
Salt and pepper chops and brown on both sides.
Place uncooked rice in bottom of casserole.
Pour cherries and juice over rice.
Sprinkle sugar, lemon peel, and cinnamon over this and arrange chops on top.
Cover and bake 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees. - 29.6752
Balsamic Cherry Glazed Pork Chops
This mouth watering recipe features pork chops and a popular fruit during the Spring months, Cherries. These pork chops are soaked in a balsamic marinade then cooked to perfection and finished with a sweet and tangy Balsamic Cherry Glaze. - 38.0831
Fruit Stuffed Pork Chops
Brown chops on both sides in rendered fat.
Season with salt.
Place 3 soaked prunes and 3 soaked apricots on a chop, place a second pork chop on top, and repeat layers of fruit and chops, ending with a chop.
Tie with string.
Place in a shallow baking pan, with... - 37.1448
Roasted Pork Chops With Tropical Salsa And Jasmine Rice
1. Dice the pineapple, jalapenos and shallots and cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
2. In a bowl, add the diced, pineapple, jalapenos, cilantro and shallots and cherry tomatoes and season with lime juice, salt and pepper and toss well.... - 125.008
Double Fruit Glazed Pork Chops
Brown chops; add salt and pepper, place in baking pan.
Combine rest of ingredients to make sauce.
Spoon about 3 T.over each chop.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees about 1-1/4 hours, or until done, basting occasionally with rest of sauce.
With toothpick, peg a... - 39.2526
Nut Stuffed Party Pork Chops
Soak bread crumbs in a little water and squeeze dry.
Mix with next 7 ingredients.
Stuff mixture into pockets in chops.
Brown chops on both sides in butter.
Transfer to greased shallow roasting pan.
Pour off fat from skillet leaving brown bits and add 1/4 cup... - 43.7292
Citrus Cherry Pork And Pasta
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork cubes and onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until pork is nicely browned and onion is tender; set aside. Make dressing by shaking together orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and orange... - 28.8284
Fruit Glazed Pork Chops
Brown chops in fat in skillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine brown sugar, juice, honey, mustard, cloves and coriander, mixing well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons mixture over each chop.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15... - 44.2931
Apple And Cranberry Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saute pan, add the butter and sliced granny smith apples and cook slightly just to remove the crunch.
3. Fillet and roll out the pork chop and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add... - 117.421
Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Citrus Cherry Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. Trim all silver skin and fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add pork and brown. Transfer skillet - 26.0827
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Fruit-glazed Pork Chops
vBrown chops in fat in skillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine brown sugar, juice, honey, mustard, cloves and cori- ander, mixing well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons mixture over each chop.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15... - 44.094
Broiled Chops With Italian Vegetables
Combine wine, garlic, and pepper; set aside.
Trim separable fat from pork chops.
Place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Brush with wine mixture.
Turn and broil 6 minutes more or till chops are no... - 42.4234
Ham With Burgundy Wine And Black Cherries
Rub both sides of ham with black pepper.
Broil quickly on both sides.
Remove to baking dish, add 1/2 CUP strained cherry juice, lemon, bay leaf, onion and mushrooms.
Pour Burgundy over this, cover and bake at 250° for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham to... - 38.88
Cherry Salsa And Salmon With Cherry Sauce
Two great savory recipes for cherries; a salsa that's amazing with salmon, beef, pork, chicken and just about anything from the grill, and an elegant pan sauce with white wine to serve with salmon, bison, beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Meatballs In Cherry Sauce
Prepare Sauce and set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients well and shape into 3 dozen small balls.
Brown slowly in skillet without added fat.
Drain well, add to sauce and simmer gently about 10 minutes. - 29.4685
Stemilt Cherry Compote
I am a big lover of compote, it is so versatile, effortless and I have yet to meet anyone who does not love it. This is a family friendly recipe that can be used on ice creams, pancakes, toast, punches, as a sweet accent to pork chops, or even in your next... - 0
Spicy Sweet And Sour Fresh Cherry Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 30 minutes or till mixture is thick, while stirring continuously.
3. Serve as an accompaniment with main... - 37.4426
Guinea Fowl With Cherry Sauce
Add the onion to the casserole and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat.
Add the onion to the pork dice, using a slotted spoon.
Stir the sage, orange rind, rice and salt and pepper to taste into the pork dice mixture.
Stuff the guinea fowl... - 41.902
Cherry-crowned Ham Loaf
Combine bread crumbs and milk in large bowl; add ham, pork, onion, parsley, mustard and eggs.
Mix well; pack into 1 1/2-quart round baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour at 325 to 350 degrees.
Drain cherries; reserve syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to measure 1 cup... - 42.7055
Stemilt Cherry Bbq Sauce
If I am honest, BBQ sauce has never been one of those sauces that makes me weak in the knees, until I started exploring ways to give it a taste of heat and sweet without being too much of either one. Mixing the heat and smoke of the chipolte pepper with the... - 0
Spicy Pork And Vegetable Giniling
Are you craving for some spicy food? Then you should definitely give a try to this spicy pork giniling recipe. Here the chef combines pork with veggies and chili paste to make a superbly great dish with a spicy knack. It is very simple to put together and... - 90.7484
Laotian Pork Roast With Spicy Cucumber Salad
Here is an classic Laotian pork roast with spicy cucumber salad recipe. Accompany this pork roast with a spicy cucumber salad for a wonderful combo. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen.... - 103.439
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Stuffed Pork Loin With Apples
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion, apple and cherries; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in bread crumbs and cook, stirring often until slightly crisp.
Add the parsley, rosemary and salt and pepper.
Add the egg and mix... - 43.7831
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 37.1391
Thai Pineapple Pork Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Lay a pineapple slice on each plate; cover and chill.
In a large frying pan, cook pork over medium heat, stirring to break up, until it loses its pinkness (about 5 minutes).
Add onion and cook, stirring,... - 37.7699
Potato dogs are a preparation made with potatoes and frankfurters. Cooked on a broiler to a golden brown, the potato dogs are flavored by mustard, parsley and onions. Served as a side, they can be garnished with cherry tomato halves or wedges. - 34.5431
How To Make Healthy Cold Shabu Shabu Pork Salad
1. Chop asparagus, cherry tomatoes, grate radish and slice tofu.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water and add cold water to it.
3. Add benito flakes in the saucepan.
4. Once it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat and in a bowl,... - 0
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula is an amazing dish with the crispy pork cutlets with dressed the arugula,tomatoes and shallots. This is nice change from veal and chicken,topped with a delicious arugula and tomato salad with a sherry vinegar... - 108.811
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 37.9722
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 44.5266
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.7195
Have butcher bone and tie pork loin.
Cut into 3-inch pieces.
Cover with cold water and add bay leaves, lemon juice, chopped onions, sage, rosemary and salt.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain and cool.
Cut into 1/2-inch... - 43.4934
Veal Pork Meat Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, beaten, crumbs, mustard, seasonings, onion, green pepper and parsley, and mix well.
Add ground meats and mix with fork or with hands.
Turn into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 20 minutes.
Let... - 40.9816
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 48.3395
Svinye Kotlety S Sousom Iz Chernosliv Ili Kislykh Vishen
1) Into a pot of salted, boiling water, add the pork chops. Turn down the flame and cook the chops on simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Drain the pork chops and pat them dry. Let them cool down slightly.
3) Dust a little flour and salt mixture over the pork... - 43.6213
1. Marinate the pork chops in milk for a few minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a saute pan and stir in the onions, tomato paste and garlic.
3. Put in the cherry tomatoes, capers, bay leaf, red wine and oregano and simmer with the lid on until the tomatoes... - 41.8382
Roast Suckling Pig With Apple
Saute celery, onion and garlic in butter.
Mix with apples, mushrooms, thyme, parsley, salt and enough apple juice to moisten.
Sew or skewer cavity closed.
Place a piece of wood in pig's mouth to prop open.
Cover ears and tail with foil to prevent... - 45.5337
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 45.2134
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.4092
Roast Suckling Pig
To prepare pig: Have the butcher bone the pig, leaving in leg bones and hooves.
Be sure you have the liver, heart, and kidneys.
Wash the pig thoroughly, singe hairs, wash again, and drain well with the head down.
Wipe dry, rub with bacon fat inside and out,... - 39.6361
Pojarski Cutlets is a favorite for my pork loving brother. I prepare them every time he comes visiting with his family and sometimes he even claims that he comes solely for these yummy Pojarski Cutlets! Try these excellent Pojarski Cutlets recipe. - 41.7835
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
In a medium saucepan, cook the rice and millet in the water and salt until grains are tender.
Drain any remaining water.
Pour the soup into a separate saucepan, and dilute with milk.
Heat until the soup resembles the consistency of a sauce.
On individual... - 36.3627
Southwestern Stir Fry
Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and seasoned salt in medium bowl.
Add pork slices; stir to coat.
Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 37.6761
Cantonese Crab Curry
Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan or wok.
Add the pork and cook, stirring, over high heat until browned.
Combine the garlic, salt, sugar, and curry; stir into the pork and oil.
Add the sliced onion and green pepper squares, and cook, stirring, for 2... - 39.5875
South Of The Border Salad
In skillet cook sausage or ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, flour, and chili powder.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Meanwhile, in salad... - 41.312
1 Split muffins; toast, following label directions. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and salad herbs in a cup; spread on muffins; keep warm.
2 Cut luncheon meat into 16 thin slices; saute in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until lightly browned in... - 33.5547
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Spicy Sausage Wonton Stars
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the sausage, carrots, onion, peppers, cheeses, sour cream, garlic and lemon-pepper.
Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with... - 39.0939
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
Pineapple-glazed Baked Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat combining milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let it stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, pork, veal, onion and... - 46.5323
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.952
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Crumble sausage into heavy 10-inch skillet or heavy foil pan.
Add green pepper and onion.
Place skillet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring once or twice.
Remove from grill; carefully drain off... - 38.6721
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
1. Split rolls; if desired, reserve tops to accompany open-faced sandwiches. Spread roll bottoms with butter.
2. Combine bacon, onion, mushrooms and parsley in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven about 2 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 38.7723
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
1 Split the rolls; if desired, reserve tops to accompany open-faced sandwiches.
2 Spread the roll bottoms with butter.
3 In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, combine bacon, onion, mushrooms and parsley.
4 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for about 2... - 46.9218
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Corn and pepper sausage skillet is a filling vegetable and sausage recipe. Skillet cooked on the grill, the corn and pepper sausage is spiced with garlic, chili and cumin to taste. Garnished with tomato halves and parsley, it can be served with rice or meal... - 41.1445
Broccoli And Sausage Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. Using a pizza cutter or a pastry knife, cut the rolled pastry into 4 equal portions
4. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
5. Take a frying pan and heat... - 43.9628
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.1703
Favorite Baked Beans
1.Take the canned pineapple and strain; keeping both the liquid and fruit in separate bowls.
2.Put Coinreau in pineapple liquid and mix well.
3.Take a large serving bowl and arrange half the orange on it.
4.Season prange with two tablespoons of... - 42.1086
Pineapple Ham Loaf
Reserve 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup, add brown sugar, heat and stir till sugar dissolves.
Pour into 9 1/2x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Lightly pack over brown-sugar mixture.
Bake at... - 43.6507
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
All-meat Pate De Campagne
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Using the back of a knife, stretch each rasher of streaky bacon.
Line a 3 lb/1.5 kg terrine or loaf tin with streaky bacon, arranging it widthways across the tin and overlapping each... - 44.0539
Terrine De Faisan Le St. Germain
Remove skin and bones from pheasant; reserve.
Cut meat into large pieces.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add Madeira and Cognac.
Cover and let marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Crack pheasant bones.
Cut skin into large pieces.
Combine... - 42.2536
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Italian Veal Loaf
Place the sausages in a saucepan, cover with water, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes; drain and cool.
In a blender container place the eggs, wine, sour cream, bread, salt, garlic, nutmeg, onion, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Place the ground beef and... - 40.4692
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Cherry Pork Chop Recipes By Category