- » Cherry Pinwheel
Cherry Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry pinwheel recipes.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Drain cherries; reserve 3/4 cup liquid; dry cherries on paper towels; coat with flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Unroll crescent-roll dough but do not separate; spread each roll lightly with butter; top with cherries.
Roll up from short... - 38.9371
Preheat oven to 325Â° F. (slow).
Grease 15" x 11" jelly roll pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper, grease again and flour lightly.
Prepare maraschino cherries.
Measure flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add cherries and mix so... - 42.6479
1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn... - 114.889
Smoked Salmon Pinwheel Appetizers
1) With a fork, combine together the cheeses, diced tomato, pepper and basil in a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine thoroughly.
2) Spoon 1/4th of the cheese mixture on the narrow side of 1 strip of salmon.
3) Roll the salmon strip jelly-roll... - 44.1125
Pinwheels Using Golden Sugar Cookie Mix
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine cookie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness on ightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch squares.
Place squares 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Cut... - 37.2934
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, granulated sugar and salt; mix well.
Heat water and shortening until very warm (120° to 130°F).
Add shortening mixture to flour mixture.
Blend in 2 eggs at low speed until moistened; beat 3 minutes at... - 45.2925
Lemon Pepper Flank Pinwheels
Pound each flank steak to a 10x8-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle into four 10x2-inch strips..
In bowl combine Burgundy, cooking oil, soy sauce, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, and pepper sauce.
Place meat strips in plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
Pour wine... - 40.3751
In large bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt; blend into creamed mixture to make stiff dough.
Cover and chill about 1 hour.
For filling, in small bowl, combine... - 40.9038
Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
On lightly floured surface, shape dough into a round; let rest 5 minutes.
Pinch off a small piece of dough for centers.
Roll rest of dough into a rectangle, 15 by 10 inches.
With sharp knife or pastry wheel, cut into 6 (5-... - 29.176
Easy Pinwheel Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets
3. In a small saucepan, place all the filling ingredients and mix well
4. Cook this over medium heat while stirring for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set the pan on a bowl... - 42.9994
Freezer Danish Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup flour using a wooden spoon until smooth.
2. On a wet surface, place wax paper and spread the mixture to 12x8 inch rectangle.
3. Shift the wax paper on a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
4. In a... - 38.99
Dissolve Jell-0 and sugar in boiling water.
Add cornstarch dissolved in cold water to Jell-0 mixture.
Cook until clear.
Peel and section grapefruit and cut into small pieces.
Line pie shell with cream cheese.
Add Jell-O filling and top with whipped... - 37.6247
Using fingertips, combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Crescents: Roll pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into long strips 5 inches wide.
Cut strips into triangles 2 inches wide at base.
Place about 1 teaspoon filling at base of triangle and roll; twist ends... - 35.3629
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and extracts; mix well.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Divide dough in half; wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill overnight or until firm.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one portion... - 40.4097
Basic Danish Dough
In mixer bowl cream butter with the 1/3 cup flour.
On a baking sheet roll butter mixture between 2 sheets of waxed paper to a 12x6-inch rectangle.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour with the yeast.
In a saucepan... - 44.7283
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, add chicken, bell peppers, lemon juice, wine, zest, shallots, garlic, basil, parsley, marjoram, and white pepper to combine.
2) Allow marinating at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate, by covering with... - 42.5058
Beef And Artichoke Appetizers
These lovely gormet beef and artichike appetizers are prepared wih deli roast beef slices and artichoke hearts. Dressed with italian dressing, the beef slices are shaped into pinwheels and skewered along with tossed and dressed olives, artichokes and tomatoes. - 35.3302
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 40.6128
1) Cream together the fat and sugar until fluffy, beat in the egg, stir in the flour to make a firm dough.
2) Divide the dough into two parts, blend the cocoa powder into one portion and the chopped cherries into... - 34.2967