- » Cherry Pie Glaze
Cherry Pie Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry pie glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry pie glaze recipes.
1) In a pan, combine cherry juice, sugar and cornstarch.
2) Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the mix becomes smooth and thick.
3) Remove from heat and add cherries and food coloring.
4) Spread this glaze over cream filling in the... - 31.7188
Cherry Almond Glaze For Pork
In 8 or 9-in pie plate place butter and almonds.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 5 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until toasted.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together preserves, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Microwave... - 37.9147
Almond Cherry Pee
Mix condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract together, and stir until it thickens.
Fold cream into the mixture.
Pour this into cooled pie crust.
Top pie with cherry glaze.
Refrigerate until time to serve. - 26.9534
Fresh Sweet Cherry Pie
Place sweet cherries in medium-size bowl.
With the back of a spoon, push to extract the juice.
Drain juice into medium-size saucepan.
Add sugar replacement, cornstarch, and salt to cherry juice in saucepan.
Stir to blend.
Cook and stir over... - 40.7448
Cherry O Cheese Pie
Cherry O Cheese Pie has a multi taste. The condensed milk, sugar, vanilla makes it sweet, A dash of lemon essence changing the taste. The softness and fluffiness of the package cream cheese with few drops of cherry here and there makes Cheery O cheese a... - 46.9748
Fresh Sour Cherry Pie
Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt.
Mix with cherries, adding extract.
Roll out pastry.
Use half to line a deep 9-inch pie pan; trim.
Pour in cherry mixture and dot with butter.
Cut remaining pastry into 5/8-inch strips.
Arrange pastry strips, lattice... - 45.3615
Cherry Cream Pie With Almond Crust
1) According to package directions, prepare the pastry. Though not mentioned on the package, add chopped almonds with water while preparing.
2) Bake the pie shell, as per the directions.
3) Remove from the oven and cool well.
4) In a pan, combine... - 44.3834
French Glaze Cherry Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in the shortening.
4) Splash milk over the above mixture and mix well to hold the ingredients together to... - 39.0031
French Glaze Cherry Tart
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this French Glaze Cherry Tart? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this French Glaze Cherry Tart is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 38.2667
Cherry Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
3. Place in the oven and sear the meat for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and insert meat thermometer into the roast so the bulb is centered in the thickest part and... - 39.7079
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar, and cook and stir until clear.
Add maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste, and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 39.1268
Anytime Cherry Pie
1. Roll out pastry and use just over half to line a 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
2. In a bowl, combine cherries, juice if used, almond flavoring, lemon rind and food coloring. Stir gently to mix.
3. Combine, then mix in lightly the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
4.... - 45.049
Top Crust Cinnamon Cherry Pie
1. In a large bowl, sift in the flour, rub in the margarine and add sugar
2. Mix together the egg yolk with two tablespoons of water and add it to the flour and work up into reasonably soft dough
3. In a pan, add the cherries with a quarter pint water... - 48.0368
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie:
Beat the cheese until fluffy and gradually stir in the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Pour into the crust and chill 2-3 hours.
Blend the sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the 1/2 cup juice of the canned cherries and cook until clear and thick, stirring... - 48.9472
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar and cook and stir until clear.
Add Maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 43.211
Glazed Apricot Cheese Pie
1. Drain canned apricots and reserve 1/3 cup of syrup.
2. Keep aside 6 apricot halves for garnishing.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
4. Gradually add a cup of milk and beat until smooth.
5. Add the rest of the... - 42.5038
Lynn's Cherry Pie Bars
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Cherry Pie Bars perfect for dessert or to take to a picnic or get together. - 0
Quick Cherry Turnover
Roll out half of the pastry to make an even 11-inch circle.
Place pastry circle on a baking sheet.
In mixing bowl combine pie filling and almonds; spoon half over center of half of pastry circle, leaving a 1 1/2-inch edge along the... - 41.402
Homemade Cherry Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the extracts and margarine.
3) Add the sugar. Beat well.
4) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5) Add the flour and mix well.
6) Over a cookie sheet, spread about 2/3rd of... - 46.4199
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 49.2754
Cottage Cheese Apple Pie
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out, line a pie pan, flute the edges, prick all over and bake in hot oven (210°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is light brown.
Peel, core and halve the apples.
Bring syrup to a boil.
Drop apple halves in syrup and let... - 44.7468
If necessary, remove casing from bologna; arrange in ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Cut ring diagonally at 2 inch intervals, not cutting completely through.
Separate cuts and spoon in part of glaze.
Spread remaining glaze on top of bologna.
Heat oven to... - 28.3668
Cinnamon Candy Cherry Cobbler
Combine sugar, candies, cornstarch, water, and cherry juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thick.
Add cherries and pour into 8x8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Add 3... - 40.9341
Glazed Fruit Tart
Prepare pastry and shape into a ball.
Roll dough into a rectangle 4 inches longer and wider than the overall size of an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan (do not stretch).
Turn under the extra pastry around top of pan; flute edge.
Bake pastry at 450Â°F 10 to 15... - 44.7448
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Crunchy Crust Chocolate Pie
Put biscuits in a polythene bag and tie loosely.
Roll with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs (electric grinder does the job in few seconds only).
Combine yrup and butter in a saucepan and place it on fire.
When it comes to boil remove from fire and add... - 41.73
Lemon Cream Pie
Prepare pastry according to the recipe and make a crumb shell.
To prepare filling:
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Add sugar, lemon juice and rind.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When partially set, remove from refrigerator and beat.
Beat cream and fold in... - 44.4693
Mixed Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick round pastry a little bigger than... - 45.0274
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 46.0983
Heart-shaped Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; add sour cream, sugar, butter, eggs, salt and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 41.4756
Add flour like you do to pie crust.
Fold in sour cream.
Divide in 2 pieces, wrap and store in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
Leave out one hour before using.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut in 3-by-3-inch squares.
Fill with apple or cherry... - 31.4771
Easy No Bake Cheesecake-childhood Favorite
This no bake cheesecake recipe was printed on a can of sweetened condensed milk back in the day. My grandmother made the hell out of it to the point I got sick of it.
I can see why she loved it so much. It comes together in minutes with only 4 ingredients... - 121.372