- » Cherry Pepper Pasta Sauce
Cherry Pepper Pasta Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry pepper pasta sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry pepper pasta sauce recipes.
Penne Pasta With Cherry Tomato And Cream Sauce
Here is an excellent recipe to help you make a classic Italian dish, just like the one you get in restaurants. The chef here has showcased ideas to make Penne pasta with cherry tomato and cream sauce. Though a great recipe, but the chef misses on explaining... - 98.3257
Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till... - 45.4996
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 37.9181
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Angel Hair Pasta With Steamed Vegetables And Garlic Sauce
Combine chicken broth and garlic in a small saucepan.
Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place zucchini, yellow summer squash, and red pepper in a steamer basket or collander, cover, and... - 46.042
Pasta With Anchovies And Basil Sauce
1. Heat the oil and saute garlic and anchovies until garlic is just yellow in color. Turn heat to very low, then toss halved tomatoes, basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and capers in with the anchovies and oil.
2. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al... - 33.7103
Pasta With Zucchini And Tomato Sauce
This pasta dish makes for a simple and delicious weeknight meal. A recipe full of vegetables, you will be smiling every bite that your kid eats. - 64.846
Dreamfields Healthy Pasta With Authentic Pasta Taste
If you love pasta and want to know more information on pasta, this video is for you. John Hall from Dreamfields Healthy Pasta shares his opinion on this product. You will get a variety of pasta products from this company, using which you can prepare new pasta... - 125.566
Fusilli Primavera In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the peanut butter, sour cream, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the fusille according to the package directions, but without... - 37.81
Pasta With Spinach And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
For all the pasta lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare Pasta with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, that can be simply made at home. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 100.246
Pesto Pasta Salad
1. For the pasta: Follow the instructions on the package and cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, tomatoes, snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress and... - 38.043
Pasta Pesto Salad
The pasta pesto salad recipe is just the health food that you need for a fit body and alert mind. This Italian salad is yumm…. The wonderful combination of pasta and vegetables is absolutely divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.4376
Roasted Tomatillo Sauce Over Whole Wheat Linguine
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place tomatillos and garlic in a bowl; add oil and toss to coat ingredients.
Spread tomatillos and garlic cloves in a baking dish; roast for 35 minutes.
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Place roasted... - 45.8714
Spicy Garlic Prawns With Cherry Tomatoes
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until just firm to the bite.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add chilli and garlic and cook over high heat until pale gold, 1 minute.
Add prawns and cook, stirring constantly, until just turning pink, 1... - 41.2726
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 41.6408
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
Basil Broccoli Pesto
Yummy!! Basil Broccoli Pesto, what a herbed pasta recipe!! Broccoli and tomatoes provides nutrition and toasted pine nuts gives a crunchy texture to the Basil Broccoli Pesto. It is an ultrafine pasta recipe with lots of cheese and pungent garlic flavor. A... - 47.0959
In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, layer broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini.
Steam for about 3 minutes, or until just tender-crisp.
In a large, nonstick skillet or nonstick wok, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and... - 46.1036
Tomato And Pasta Timbales
1. Cook spaghettini in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Grease four ramekins or soufflé molds with a little olive oil, and line base of each with ... - 46.8446
Pasta With Ricotta Cheese And Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large pan.
Saute until tender.
Add and saute until done.
Add to above, cover, and cook until broccoli is just cooked, approx 5 minutes.
Add to above and cook until... - 39.5591
Pasta With Bottarga And Tomatoes
This pasta dish is made with an uncommon ingredient, that is added only at the end and gives it a strong and appealing taste: let's make the pasta with bottarga and tomatoes! - 121.792
The vegetable pasta is a quick vegetarian recipe made with onions, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes and a large amount of basil, that enhances the flavor of the dish. - 121.433
Lemon Chicken With Whole-wheat Penne Pasta
This video is an episode of meals in a rush and the star of the show today is Jordan Prez. She is showing how to make lemon chicken with whole wheat penne pasta. Its yet another quick meal to make during rush. Only if the chicken is grilled and pasta is... - 117.615
Kale And Turkey Pasta
Wintery night and you are yet to decide on your dinner menu - well in this video famous chef Dani Spies shares a great recipe, which is just perfect for you. It is quite healthy as well as delicious. The kale and turkey pasta serves with all goodness of... - 116.713
Creamy Fresh Corn Pasta
Host/creator Johanna Cook shows us how to make a delicious pasta dish using a summer favorite, fresh corn! - 110.795
Fond of pasta? Here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn a simple yet scrumptious pasta recipe, that is just ideal for summers. You are sure going to love it, take a look. - 116.146
Bowtie Pasta With Salami, Olives And Tomatoes
Super simple and incredibly tasty, this delish pasta dish is a total treat. Quick and tasty, Chef Hermann tells you how to prepare luscious pasta using Italian flavors. A perfect bet when looking to whomp up something fast and easy in your kitchen. Try it.... - 79.5586
When the porcini mushrooms are in season, you can prepare a great pasta boscaiola with bacon, olives, tomatoes, garlic and parsley... let's see how to do. - 135.533
1.Boil the water and add 6 teaspoons of salt to it.
2.Add a teaspoon of oil.
3.Drop the pasta and cook for about 13 minutes till the pasta is al dente in texture. Drain and set aside.
4.Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on either... - 90.15
Glazed Partridge On A Pasta Nest
1. Dry the insides of the partridges with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley and insert half the mixture into the body cavity of each partridge. Grind black pepper over the birds, then wrap 2 rashers of bacon around each... - 39.7796
Girls Night Pasta
Quick and simple, a well-made chicken spaghetti is nothing less than a culinary masterpiece, if prepared with care. This pasta dish packs in generous amounts of chicken and veggies and make for filling weeknight dinners. Stream this video to get the recipe. - 105.735
Wegmans Super Pasta Summer Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This is a delightful and easy to prepare salad that is great for cookouts, summer picnics or parties out-doors. It is a refreshing... - 142.692
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
If you are serious to cut on extra fat and carbs from your food, but still want to enjoy delicious foods, then here is the option. This video displays 3 delectable preparations - Southwest pasta salad, Orange-glazed Tuna Kababs, and Spaghetti and smoked... - 121.24
Timballo Del Gattopardo
I prefer to avoid the sweet/savoury combination so I omit the sugar and cinnamon.
Make the pastry and chill for at least 1 hour.
Boil the chicken with the small piece of beef, the celery, onion and carrot.
Drain the chicken and strain the stock.
Take 200 g/7... - 41.2326
Perfect Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
This [tomato sauce] recipe's quickness depends on getting all the sauce ingredients and cooking equipment ready before you start cooking. Then, when the water's boiling, start the pasta, and saute the sauce at the same time. - 29.9177
Calamarata - Italian Recipe
The calamarata is a traditional Neapolitan ring-shaped pasta with squid sauce, full of Mediterranean flavours, such as tomatoes, garlic, parsley and chili pepper. - 122.218
Radiatore Salad With Salmon And Papaya
Prepare radiatore according to package directions.
Transfer to medium bowl.
While still warm, add oil; toss well.
Season with black pepper.
Set aside to cool.
Add salmon, papaya, tomatoes, scallions, yellow pepper and cucumber to radiatore.
Toss to... - 37.9139
Cold Sesame Hoodies
1. Take a medium bowl and add in it fettuccine noodles, carrot, zucchini, bell peppers, water chestnuts, cherry tomatoes, and scallion.
2. Toss gently to combine all the ingredients.
3. Take a small mixing bowl and combine in it remaining ingredients... - 47.2067
Turkey-Tomato Mac has an inimitable taste. The turkey and macaroni gives the Turkey-Tomato Mac a exhilarating taste. Turkey-Tomato Mac is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 33.2323
Linguine With Langostini
1) Rinse well the Langostini with fresh water and the juice of half a lemon; cut their back with a knife to expose the pulp and set aside.
2) In a large non-stick pan, saute' the garlic and the hot pepper in about 3 tbsp of Olive OIl for a couple of... - 100.278
Ham Tortellini Salad
This Ham Tortellini Salad tastes amazing ! I tried this meat and vegetable pasta as it is with some savory sauces, though its meant to be an accompaniment with your staple ! Try this Ham Tortellini Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 30.5376
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Greek Style Beef N Mac Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
3. Heat a large skillet or saucepan over high heat.
4. Add first 3 ingredients and sautÃ© until the meat is no longer pink and onion is... - 45.1099
Come Lee's Vermicelli
Place noodles in large bowl; add boiling water.
Soak until soft, about 15 minutes.
Drain noodles; rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, chili oil and pepper and stir until sugar... - 45.3958
South Western Fettuccine
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) water to boil over medium-high heat; stir in pasta and cook until just tender to bite, 8 to 10 minutes. (Or cook pasta according to package directions.) Drain pasta well and return... - 30.5484
Creamy Pistachio Pesto With Brown Rice
1. In a pot, pour some water, pop the brown rice, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
2. In a food processor, put the raw garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and blend together.
3. Pop in the pistachio, fresh basil leaves, miso pasta, salt &... - 114.574
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Quick And Easy Cod With Tagliatelle
Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook to your liking.
Drain and leave for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the button mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until they are lovely and soft.
Add the Sacla' Whole... - 35.1747
Quick Chicken Jubilee
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Drain the cherries reserving the syrup.
3. Combine cherry syrup and lemon juice and keep aside.
4. In a large casserole or skillet, melt and heat the butter or margarine.
5. Add the... - 47.414
Barry makes an amazing tasting chicken pasta dish with very little ingredients. - 105.844
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing dishes like this one! Pappardelle with wine poached lobster medallions flavored with the cayenne pepper, parsley, thyme and bay leaves tossed with sweet Jersey corn and teardrop tomatoes looks like summer on a... - 117.388