- » Cherry Pecan Cookies
Cherry Pecan Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry pecan cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry pecan cookies recipes.
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry-pecan fancies is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 48.7166
Christmas Cherry Cookies
Mix in order given and roll the mixture into balls 3/4" to 1" in diameter.
Now roll them in white granulated sugar.
DO NOT BAKE.
Makes 3 dozen. - 33.0339
You May Also Like!
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 33.2332
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cream shortening and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough at least... - 38.6092
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.7426
Fruit Cake Cookies
Combine flour with salt and soda.
Cream shortening: add sugar and eggs, beating until fluffy.
Add buttermilk alternately with flour mixture.
Add nuts, cherries, dates and other candied fruits.
Chill dough for several hours.
Then drop by teaspoonsful about 2... - 40.0987
Cherry Nut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper or butter the cookie sheet and dust with flour.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, and salt. Keep aside
4. Combine nuts, cherries and dates... - 47.0931
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the shortening, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl and beat well.
Add the flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in the pecans,... - 42.535
Christmas Pecan Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time.
Mix dry ingredients and add to batter.
Add liquid and fold in fruit and nuts that have been mixed with 1/2 c. flour.
Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.
Bake at 300° for 10 minutes. - 39.4416
Cherry Icebox Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
3. Dry the cherries by patting them on paper towels and keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric... - 49.3905
Cherry Drop Cakes
Blend the butter and cream cheese together.
Gradually add sugar; cream well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add combined dry Ingredients gradually; mix thoroughly.
Stir In pineapple, chopped cherries and pecans.
Drop... - 36.8907
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well; stain almond extract Stir in melted chocolate, mixing well.
Combine flour and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture, stirring... - 38.7803