- » Cherry Orange Jelly
Cherry Orange Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry orange jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry orange jelly recipes.
Orange Flavored Cherries Jubilee
1. Combine cherry pie filling with jelly, orange rind and rum in medium glass bowl; stir to blend.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated in center; stir.
3. Measure brandy into 1-cup glass measure.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 sec - 25.4048
Cherry Angel Cake
Cut a 1-inch layer from top of cake, remove and save.
Cut out center of remaining part of cake, leaving a 1-inch outside shell.
Fill bottom (to 1-inch depth) with pieces of cake you have removed from center.
Drain cherries; save syrup and heat it.
Dissolve... - 44.1696
Exotic Cherries Jubilee
1. Into a saucepan cook juice from cherries along with the currant jelly, cornstarch and orange rind over low heat until the jelly melts and stir in the cherries.
2. With cover, simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. At the table, pour the warm... - 31.6083
Cranberry Jelly Candy
1. Beat cranberry sauce until smooth in a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling over high heat. Stir in gelatin and sugar; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in fruit pectin. Add nuts and stir 10 minutes to... - 29.7559
Cranberry Jelly Candy
Beat cranberry sauce until smooth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in gelatin and sugar; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit pectin; then add nuts and stir 10 minutes to prevent nuts from floating.
Pour... - 38.0339
1 Break the jelly into small pieces.
2 transfer these to the measuring jug.
3 Put the kettle on to boil.
4 Pour boiling water on to the jelly until it reaches 1-pint mark.
5 Stir well to dissolve jelly.
6 Put a few spoonfuls of jelly into... - 36.9588
Combine reserved syrup and the rum; pour over cherries and refrigerate about 4 hours.
At serving time, melt jelly in chafing dish or attractive skillet over low heat.
Stir in cherry mixture and orange peel.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 26.7995
Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly
Yummy Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly is so tasty! This addictive dish is simply got an intoxicating flavor that you will never forget and will want more of. Try this Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly recipe! - 47.2131
Cranberry Jelly Candy
Place cranberry sauce in a saucepan; beat until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Stir in gelatin and sugar; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit pectin.
Add nuts and stir 10 minutes to... - 39.6094
Drain juice from cherries, reserving juice.
In a saucepan, combine cherry juice, currant jelly, cornstarch and orange rind, and cook over low heat until jelly melts.
Add cherries and stir to coat well.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove to a heat-proof... - 28.5105
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 35.1917
Picy Cherry Sauce
Simmer the wine gently with the spices, grated rind and bay leaf in a covered pan for 5 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
Strain the spiced wine into a clean pan and thicken with the cornflour mixed to a paste with 3-4 tablespoons of water or juice from... - 41.5156
Mormon Jellied Fruit Salad
Heat pineapple juice to boiling point. Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add orange juice. Chill. When gelatin thickens but is not set, beat with electric mixer until frothy. Whip cream until stiff; fold into gelatin. Blend in fruit and nuts. Set in... - 23.5735
Mixed Fruit Jelly
Basic orange flavoured jelly, topped with assortment of fruits and served chilled. - 34.259
Jellied Holiday Egg nog
Combine gelatin, pudding mix, and sugar in a large saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Chill until thickened.
Prepare whipped topping mix as directed on package.
Thoroughly blend prepared... - 37.9587
Sweet Cherries Jubilee
Combine reserved syrup and the rum; pour over cherries and chill 4 hours.
At serving time, melt jelly in chafing dish or saucepan over low heat.
Stir in cherry mixture and orange peel.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture simmers.
Heat brandy in saucepan;... - 31.3027
Cherry Compote has an Unlikely taste. The red cherries and orange juice gives the Cherry Compote Inconceivable taste. - 37.5217
Rich Cherry Compote
This may be served hot or cold with pork and poultry dishes, or with cream desserts.
Method Pit fresh cherries: combine them in a sauce- pan with sugar and cinnamon.
Cover and heat until the juice runs from the cherries (almost at boiling point); turn into a... - 25.6405
Jubilee Sundae Tarts
Drain cherry juice into a saucepan and stir in cornstarch mixed with orange juice and jelly.
Stir and cook until thick and clear.
Remove from heat and add butter, brandy flavoring.
Pit the cherries and add.
Fill tart shells with hard scoops of ice... - 33.5388
1. Start by splitting the sponge cake through the center
2. Place the cake on individual plates, then spread jelly and put ice cream on top of the cake, place wafers too
3. Take the cherries and drain them properly, then top the cherries... - 40.7752
Cherries In Red Wine
In Italy the wine traditionally used for this recipe is Barolo, a wine as big and full bodied as its name.
A robust Burgundy could be used instead.
Put the sugar, cinnamon, orange peel, jelly and wine in a saucepan and heat gently until sugar has dissolved,... - 31.6033
Cover chopped orange with water and boil in a large sauce pot until soft; cool.
Add cherries, lemon juice and sugar to orange.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly to jellying point, about 35 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour... - 30.5527
Rub quinces thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Cut each quince into 4 pieces and remove stems and cores.
Place in a large saucepan with water; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Press cooked quinces through a strainer.
Measure pulp into cups and make a note of the... - 40.6573
Peach And Cherry Trifle
Make the pudding according to instructions on the package, but put thin strips of lemon or orange rind into the milk and remove when the vanilla pudding has thickened.
Arrange 6 slices of jelly roll or sponge cake, split and spread with jam, in a serving... - 33.5076
Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry
Roast duck, chicken or hens, stuffed or unstuffed in the usual way.
When thigh of the leg moves freely, lift out of the pan and keep hot.
Scrape all the pan juices into a glass measuring cup.
Rinse the pan with the broth to dissolve brown bits.
If using... - 41.1036
Cherry Christmas Wreath
This Cherry Christmas Wreath makes your festival a much cherished one. Once your guests taste this fruity bread filled with almonds and orange they'll never ever forget its distinctive taste in life. Try this Cherry Christmas Wreath and tell me if you like it. - 45.2265
Lamb Chops With Cherries & Orecchiette
1. Place chops on lightly oiled rack of a broiler pan. Broil about 6 inches (15 cm) below heat, turning once, until done to your liking; cut to test (8 to 10 minutes). Meanwhile, bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter)... - 34.6643
1. Dissolve jelly in a little hot water. Make up to 3/4 pint with cold water.
2. Separate yolks from whites of eggs.
3. Beat yolks with sugar until thick and creamy.
4. Gradually stir jelly into yolk mixture. Leave in a cold place until just beginning to... - 33.6094
Cut thin slice of peel from one end of each orange to serve as base.
Slice top off oranges 1/4 to 1/3 down; reserve slices.
Scoop out orange pulp with spoon.
Fill orange cups with sherbet, rounding top as for ice cream cone.
Make eyes, nose and mouth with... - 32.1415
Drain and halve cherries.
Chill fruits; layer cherries, strawberries, cantaloupe, and pineapple in large glass bowl.
Combine orange marmalade, hot water, and can died ginger.
Drizzle over fruit.
Arrange banana atop fruit mixture.(To... - 38.4113
Confetti Jello Salad
Dissolve orange, lime and cherry Jello separately, each in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Place in individual 8 x 8-inch pans and allow to set in refrigerator.
When firm, take knife and cut into small, not uniform, pieces and put all Jello together in a large... - 26.0851
Orange Basket Pudding
1 Using a sharp knife, remove half the rind of each orange, except that part which is attached to the stem.
2 Scoop out the pulp.
3 Extract the juice from the pulp.
4 In a bowl, soak the china grass for an hour.
5 In a pan,... - 45.6626
Fruity Jello Salad
This multi-layer jello salad is one that would fit the exotic menu that you have been planning for your weekend party. It is real easy and quick so you do not have to toil all day for a great tasting dessert to end your fabulous meal. - 26.8844
Party Perfect Salad Molds
Drain and set peaches aside, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups; bring to boiling.
Add boiling liquid to gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in ginger ale and lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thicker than... - 37.2163
French Orange Flan
To make pastry, knead together butter, powdered sugar and egg yolk in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture; work in quickly with fingertips to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 44.4364
Wash oranges and lemons and slice them paper-thin, discarding seeds.
Put them into large kettle.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until rinds are tender.
Drain ginger saving syrup.
Chop ginger... - 34.2278
Sauce With Port Wine
Combine the wine, clove, nutmeg, thyme, allspice and orange peel, and cook over moderate heat until volume is reduced to half.
Heat brown sauce and add.
Blend well and add jelly.
When jelly is dissolved, add cherries, orange juice and butter. - 30.8044
Arrange the ham in a shallow casserole a little larger than the ham.
Combine the juice drained from the cherries with the spices, vinegar, jelly, and orange juice.
Bring to a boil in a saucepan.
Pour the hot mixture over the ham and bake 30 minutes... - 34.1598
Mini Fruit Cheese Tarts
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon® and vanilla.
Spoon equal portions into crusts.
Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.9894
Scoop ice cream into balls and place one or two in each dessert dish.
Place in freezer until ready to serve.
Melt jelly in chafing dish or saucepan over direct heat.
Stir in cherries, rum and orange peel.
Heat to simmering, stirring constantly.
Heat brandy in... - 32.9931
Festive Chocolate Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, beat butter in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Sift powdered sugar with cocoa powder.
Beat egg yolks in a medium bowl.
Mix in powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Add egg mixture a little at a time to... - 44.0527
Sift together the flour and the salt.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and bind everything with the water and egg yolk to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead gently.
Use the pastry to line 12... - 42.2516
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
Have butcher bone and tie pork loin.
Cut into 3-inch pieces.
Cover with cold water and add bay leaves, lemon juice, chopped onions, sage, rosemary and salt.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain and cool.
Cut into 1/2-inch... - 43.4934
Old Time Mincemeat
1) In a saucepan, add beef and sprinkle salt over it. Cover with water and simmer for 2 hours.
2) Drain out the meat and reserve the liquid.
3) Let the meat cool. Add it to a food grinder and grind till smooth. Measure around 5 to 7 cups.
4) Drain... - 43.4977
Wash, peel and halve peaches.
Prepare syrup from sugar and water.
Place peach halves in boiling syrup.
Simmer for one minute.
Turn peaches once or twice while they are in syrup.
Drain when syrup is cold.
Again put remaining syrup on fire.
When... - 45.1881
Peel and core pears.
Grate orange rind to make 1/2 teaspoon.
Peel orange and remove membrane and seeds.
Dice orange and add to diced pears.
Measure pear, orange mixture.
There should be 2 1/2 cups.
Add rind, cherries, nuts and sugar.
Mix... - 32.8759
1. Scoop ice cream onto cookie sheet, freeze until ice cream is hard, about 2 hours.
2. Place jelly in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in cherries, reserved syrup, oranges,... - 26.9587
1. Place jelly in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until melted.
2. Stir in cherries, reserved syrup, the orange segments, rum and orange peel. Microwave uncovered 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
3. Measure... - 26.0498
Peel pineapple; remove eyes; core; and chop.
Combine pineapple, orange juice and peel in a large sauce pot.Simmer 10 minutes.
Add sugar and cook to jellying point.
Remove from heat; stir in coconut, cherries and almonds.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving... - 35.6625
1) Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water and add up to pint cold water and juice from fruit
2) Portion the jelly mixture and divide into 4 individual glasses, leave to cool.
3) Separate the yolk and white of the egg.
4) Let the jelly... - 37.6235
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2. With a fork prick the duck all over so that it absorbs the marinade.
3. In a roasting tin keep the duck, put the butter and orange skin inside the duck.
4. Pour the... - 44.4694
Glazed Fruit Filling
Blend cream cheese and orange juice together.
Sweeten lightly to taste.
Spread thin layer of mixture in bottom of cooled, baked tart shells.
Fill with well-drained fresh or frozen fruit.
Prepare glaze by melting jelly and mixing with hot water.
Spoon over... - 25.736
Frozen Fruit Chantilly
Drain pineapple and heat the juice to a boil.
Stir in the jelly powder and remove from heat.
When dissolved, whisk in salt, lime juice and mayonnaise.
Chill until as thick as jam.
Beat until smooth and fold in the whipped cream, pineapple tidbits and... - 34.6761
Apricot Pineapple Salad
Dissolve jelly powder completely in boiling water.
Drain juice from apricots and pineapple into a 2-cup measuring cup and add enough orange juice to make 2 cups.
Add 1 1/2 cups of mixed juices to the dissolved jelly powder.
(Reserve any remaining juice for... - 36.0373
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Drain peaches, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Combine peach syrup, jelly and wine in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin, one package at a time, stirring until dissolved; add peaches, lemon juice and Beaujolais.
Pour into mold; chill until... - 34.5781
Nelle's Fruitcake Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs, milk and jelly; mix well.
Dredge pecans and fruits with flour mixed with soda.
Add creamed mixture to fruit mixture and stir well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 300° for 25 minutes. - 37.3206
Dissolve jelly in boiling water according to the directions on packet.
Pour in a big serving glass bowl and leave it to set.
Set about 1/2 cup jelly in a separate tray for decoration.
Make custard sauce from 2 1/2 cups milk, 4 tablespoons sugar and 3... - 45.2551
Juice oranges, and grind peel.
Mix pineapple, orange juice, rind, water and cherry juice in saucepan.
Cover, and simmer until pineapple and rind are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add apricots and sugar.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Insert candy or fat... - 37.981
Baked Glazed Ham
Baked Glazed Ham has a moist taste.The Honey and Pineapple Juice gives the Baked Glazed Ham Energizing taste. - 43.513
Maltese Rice Mold
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4.
Oil a 1.2 litre (2 pint) jelly mould.
2 Place the rice, water and salt in an ovenproof dish and bake for 12 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
Add the milk and bake for a further 30 minutes, covered... - 44.9877
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt margarine in a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Cover with pineapple and cherries.
Beat eggs until fluffy.'Beat in sugar, a little at a time; blend well.
Add juice and vanilla; beat.
Sift flour,... - 50.7384
Peach Conserve With Rum
Combine orange peel and pulp with water to cover in a small sauce pan.
Cook until peel is tender; set aside.
Put opened container of rum in hot water.
Combine reserved orange mixture with remaining ingredients, except rum, in a large sauce pot.
Cook almost to... - 44.9102
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Freezer Peach Conserve
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. Peel, pit, and slice peaches. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough peaches to make 1 1/2 cups fruit. From orange, grate 2 teaspoons peel. Peel and section orange; dice... - 34.8683
Yugoslavian Holiday Bread
This Yugoslavian Holiday Bread is a hit with my family. This walnut and orange filled cherried bread with creamy orange frostings is sure going to be your favorite too if you taste it just once. Try this Yugoslavian Holiday Bread and feel free to express... - 47.5003
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Fruit Salad is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors makes this dish a personal favorite. Try this Fruit Salad recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 49.7013
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.5723
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.9798
Fruity Polish Mazurek
Sift flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and cream together and add to flour mixture.
Mix lightly with a fork until mixture forms a ball.
Spread dough in a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at 35Â°F about 30... - 42.7194
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Lemon Coconut Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
3. For each layer: Pour one-half of batter into each dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when... - 39.2313
Broken Window Glass Cake
1. In separate bowls, add the gelatins, and dissolve each in 1 cup of boiling water, and add ½ cup of cold water in each bowl.
2. Into 3 different 8-inch square pan, pour the mixtures separately , chill until firm for 3 hours. Cut into ½... - 45.6248
Salad Cheese Twist And Fruited Coffee Cake
Basic DOUGH: Mix first four ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved, or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add half the biscuit mix and beat until smooth.
Stir in as much of the remaining biscuit mix as you can, then sprinkle remaining... - 37.5113
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425
Three Kings' Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 7 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, the 6 tablespoons butter, the 1/3 cup sugar, and salt till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer... - 46.0126
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
Herb And Red Currant Stuffed Duck
Bone the duck.
Put it on a board with the neck towards you and cut off the wing and leg tips at the joint.
Place breast side down.
Using a sharp knife, slit through to the bone along its back.
Ease the flesh away from one side of the back and rib cage, then... - 40.2642
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 275°F.
2) Grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pans.
3) Arrange aluminum foil or brown paper over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a saucepan add fruits, peels, nuts, and coconut.
6) Stir in brandy, sherry, and ginger... - 44.204
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898